[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yohimbine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

The sticky says I cannot target specific areas, but many say that Yohimbine HCL is useful to burn the fat stored in my gut more efficiently

Which one is bullshitting me?

Also Yohimbine HCL general
>>
>>36732046
Bumping for interest.
Currently taking green tea extract to help burn fat but if this will help me along better then I'll switch.
>>
technically true (a2 receptors etc) but the difference compared to just dieting properly is probably marginal
>>
Sticky means you can't target areas with exercise. Yohimbine works, but it's far more subtle than the product page would have you believe. It's a waste of money unless you're already at near-minimum bodyfat.
>>
>>36732098
what about if Im around 15-20% ?
>>
>>36732046
Stomach fat is usually a result of cortisol, thigh fat is usually a lack of testosterone.
>>
File: yohi.png (214KB, 1260x2304px) Image search: [Google]
yohi.png
214KB, 1260x2304px
>>
File: tumblr_nwizcsgXbo1s71q1zo2_1280.png (955KB, 1000x1179px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwizcsgXbo1s71q1zo2_1280.png
955KB, 1000x1179px
>>36732046
You can't target specific areas.
The theory is that some areas of your body are more likely to retain fat than others, kinda like long-term emergency reserves.
Yohimbine HCL just makes your body burn all fat stores indiscriminately.
>>
>>36732187
so I still have to cut hard, right? :(
>>
>>36732222
>>
File: look at that.gif (2MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
look at that.gif
2MB, 300x229px
>>36732344
>>36732222
>>
>>36732344
>mires quads
>gets dubs

noice, can I get some too?
>>
>>36732187
>Yohimbine HCL just makes your body burn all fat stores indiscriminately.
[citation needed]

> inb4 soccer player study

ya its a stimulant, so they ate less since it suppresses appetite.
>>
>>36732046
>Which one is bullshitting me?
Probably the one trying to sell you something
>>
It "targets" receptors that are more dense in your midsection to burn fat. Gross oversimplification but basically true. Still helps burn far everywhere.

Like roids will give gainz everywhere, but especially in delts and traps cuz highest concentration of those receptors.
>>
>>36732046
Wow, I thought Clen was my only hope for losing the stubborn fat, but did not resort to it as it is illegal and I dont have good sources that sell that shit. What about muscle loss, do you "lose" more muscle than when you do not use it?
>>
>>36732742
supposedly not

given that you're eating enough protons and lifting muscles 2x/week, should not be a big loss (as an usual cut)
>>
>>36732800
Ok, so i saw that each capsule is 2.5mg and the reccommended dosage is .2mg/kg. Should I take the entire dosage in one go or distribute it evenly? If I were to take it in one go, when should I do that?(morning, pre workout, fasted state, post workout, night?)
>>
>>36732742
Clen isn't illegal. Just isn't approved for use as a drug/ for human consumption. The only reason big sites don't sell/broker it is because they don't want to get shit from the government.
>>
>>36732830
no, take it all as you wake up, if you eat and take yohimbine, the insulin released neglefts the effect of it or could even make you fatter
>>
>>36732918
I see, so even though its halflife is a couple of hours and I don`t work out in the morning, I will still see the fat-loss benefits from it? Anyways, thanks for the help
>>
>>36732146
Cut more
>>
>>36732963
read this >>36732158
>>
>>36732154
Source?
>>
>>36732154
Source: your ass
>>
>>36732390
no
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>36732046
That shit does absolutrly nothing. Well actually it might make you bloat
>>
The thing is, yohimbine won't be useful until you already stop being a fatty.

This is the sort of thing that works wonders for guys getting ready for a bodybuilding competition and need to get rid of that stubborn stuck on fat to get them from 10% to 5% bodyfat, not for the typical twat starting these threads who is lucky to be hovering near 20% and hardly has muscle underneath.

Anything over 15% bodyfat I highly suggest an EC stack instead.

Unlike yohimbine, it won't interfere with your training and force you to schedule fasting periods.

Because for yohimbine to be at all effective you need to be fasted, you need to do steady state cardio.
You feel cheeky and think you can do fasted heavy compound lifts while on yohimbine? You might burst a fucking blood vessel.
Think you're tough and think you'll do some supersets while fasted on yohimbine?
You'll likely have a heart attack.

Fuck off Lyle.
>>
File: Jason_Genova.gif (749KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Genova.gif
749KB, 470x360px
ITT: Anons who know more than oldfags (despite never having taken the supplement) about a supplement with 10+ years of recommendation on bodybuilding forums.

If anyone is lurking ,or curious about Yohimbine HCL, here are a few links that will explain why this works, and how to use it.

http://www.corpuscompendium.com/2014/01/yohimbine-hcl-fat-loss-aid.html

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/

-pce out
>>
>>36738577
thanks mah nigga
>>
>>36737102
>>36738811
why are you using a trip
>>
>>36738852
you mad? jk was just testing it, on my cellphone it appears different, lol

turning it off anyway
>>
Just got a month's supply of Yohimbine today. Currently on a 20:4 IF cycle plus an EC Stack. Will be gradually introducing Yohimbine while dropping my first EC dose of the day to about 50%. I'll report results as I go.
>>
>>36739048
you can still do both, just not at the same time

>yohimbe right after waking up
>ECA 5 hours later, spread doses as normally

just dont stack them and you'll be fine
>>
>>36739436

Sounds reasonable, thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>36732830
its stimulant effects are not unsubstantial .. many suggest graduating dose over a few days before taking the full dose..

in my case I am using it at 20mg that's eight 2.5 caps.
>>
>>36732963
its half life is 36 minutes..

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB01392#pharmacology
>>
>>36737184
I forget the mechanism but I read heavy lifting is not advised while on YHCL because of a response to the high demand in the muscle.. does it trigger insulin or release glycogen which triggers insulin.. unless you're already doing in a totally keto adapted state lifting would arrest the activity of yohimbine..

On the plus side after your four hour are up you can re-feed a bit and lift because you'll still feel pretty activated
>>
Anyone know how Yohimbine affect women, if any differently than men? I would like to try it since my belly's a bit stubborn, but I'm afraid of losing what teenie tits I have. I suppose I could always stop and eat more if that happens, but I'd rather not waste my money/time.
>>
>>36732390
yeah sure, take it bro
>>
>>36740153
failed, but Imma reroll
>>
>>36740159
this is how its done
>>
>>36732158
> a ~1% difference
> significant

I mean, I know it's "significant" in the sense "it actually does something!", but it's nowhere near significant in the sense of "omg, this will change EVERYTHING for you! take it!".
>>
>>36740002
That's an Interesting find, I wonder what source that is from. I read on a few sources that the half life can range from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours. I'll do some reading and report back anything I find.
>>
>>36740133
Yohimbine hcl works in the same manner for women but since women have more alpha 2 receptors in their thighs and glutes the supplement should theoretically allow for the body to use these stubborn fat sites more readily as sources of fat to burn.

tl/dr:
"Theoretically" targets lower ab fat and love handles in men.
Targets glutes and thighs for women.
>>
For people that have experience. If I'm using Yohimbine M-F, will I screw anything up particularly badly if I take Saturday and or Sunday off? I'm sure it slows the process overall, but I didn't know if it matters all that much beyond that.
>>
>>36740439
I mean an average additional 2% in body fat reduction over a 21 day peroid would be relatively substantial, but I agree it's not a life changing supplement that will cause drastic results.
>>
>>36741403
I think you'd be okay. I've only ever read one post on a forum that claimed some degree of positive bioaccumilatory effect but overall it's more of a substance that offers the most benefit during it's immediate use.
>>
>>36741260
ok pls do
>>
wehre the hell do I buy this stuff in Canada. I bought some like 5 years ago but that shits expired now so I gotta reup
>>
>>36741891
Okay I found three studies that talk about the half life, and they all seem to suggest the same relative time.

This is the study they found the aprox, 36 minutes on:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3653227

This study lists half life as 34.8 minutes:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2076728

and finally this one lists it as varying .25 and 2.5 hours when done via IV treatment ( which you could consider irrelevant due to this fact, but I thought it was still somewhat relevant).

So it does indeed seem to have a very short elimination half life. I guess it makes sense why many online guides recommend that you are exercising right as the max dose kicks in.

Since I'm kinda posting as a general knowledge fag on this thread. to clarify for any lurkers it's important to note that half life is related to the amount of time required to reduce the drug's concentration in the body by half.

So by example:
If you were to take a 20mg dosage of yhcl (and assume your body adsorbed all 20mg), after roughly 35ish minutes or so, you would approximately still have a 10mg dosage of yhcl working in your body.
>>
>>36742251
Here is the third study I forgot to link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1493849
>>
>>36732046
>Which one is bullshitting me?
Probably the one that's asking for money, if I had to wager.
>>
Is it okay to take yohimbine hcl and L-arginine?
>>
>>36742862
Take caffeine
>>
>>36737184
>You feel cheeky and think you can do fasted heavy compound lifts while on yohimbine? You might burst a fucking blood vessel.

Seconding this. First and only time I tried lifting on yohimbine I felt light-headed, got tired really easy, and felt weaker after just a few sets because my BP was spiking so much. Afterwards I decided to play pickup basketball (it was basically HIIT) and my heart was pounding out of my chest. Luckily I learned two lessons at once.
>>
Whats yall opinion on cla over this stuff?
>>
anyone ever use extract? Its really old and comes in a little dropper, i did 20 drops as a first dose and it's nothaving to much effect, maybe a little stimulated.

I know it's not ideal but I had it lying around. hope it helps with the upcoming DNP cycle.
>>
>>36739048
How is a 20:4 IF cycle going for you? I have university exams and I don't work that well at home so I have to travel to university to study in the library, which means I won't be able to eat food for a lot of the day.
>>
also note don't buy yourself the raw powder the dosage is so small if you fuck up you could be screwed, even high end milligram scales are off by a little in those ranges. dissolve it in water or something and dose volumetrically

whats this about taking it when you dont have food in your body? the "insulin spikes"??
>>
>>36744257
cla is literally fucking useless
>>
>>36744961
A lot of research says its bad and a lot says it helps somewhat.
>>
>>36744819

When I bought powder it came with a tiny 5 mg spoon. I just let it dissolve in my mouth 3 times and I haven't felt any adverse effects.
>>
>>36745215
The amount it helps is negligible. It's not worth your money, but if you already bought it or got it for free, might as well use it.
>>
>>36744257
for me it is a brosupp
>>
Sometimes I take it just for the stimulant effects and don't even exercise. I bought the thing in OP and just add a little powder to coffee in the morning, don't eat breakfast, and damn it makes me feel weird but good at the same time. Also by lunch I feel like I'm starving so whatever I eat is so much more delicious.
>>
>>36743173
I may not be the smartest man, but I know not to do that.
>>
Took a "fat burner" with 150mg caffeine, coffee bean extract, some other shit and yohimbe extract rather than pure yohimbine hcl. It does work even at higher bodyfats, you just need to be taking it fasted and working out fasted. Best thing is as soon as you wake up, then fasted cardio and then eat a few hours after that.
>>
I went to the doctors after a yohimbine + caffeine walk for a prostate concern ( un related to yohimbine). My temperature came up as 97.0 degrees and my bp was 20 points higher than normal but that's still prehyperyension for me. I've noticed great results and i actually give the wireyness a great value because it gets you through the monotony of walking for 75 minutes. I've also noticed dank cutting gains that I've never gotten without it. Its because it basically releases adrenaline so when your body is prioritizing fat for energy it goes for the emergency fat zones. Think of it like you would be going nuts if you were starving and saw a wild animal. Your body will be in such an alert ready excitable state that it gets extra energy from emergency fat stores just in case it needs energy for the long chase.
>>
>>36732056
hope you dont die
>>
>>36744772

It's been pretty decent actually. The first couple days were a bit rough when my brain was expecting to be eating at certain times, but I've been at it a little bit now and it doesn't bother me at all. That said I'm usually pretty jazzed when I come to the end of my 20 hours.
>>
>>36745284
nah I didn't. decided against getting anything other than PWO and whey
>>
If I already fast in the morning until lunch I am fine right? Or do I need to also fast before bed?

Taking BP tests at my unis clinic, my blood pressure is high lately I think but I am also sick and feel very stuffed up from allergies.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.