[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water/Tea Fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dumb-fucking-waterfast-bullshit.jpg (1MB, 2577x3866px) Image search: [Google]
dumb-fucking-waterfast-bullshit.jpg
1MB, 2577x3866px
Hey /fit/.

My gf want to not eat for 3 days and only drink water and tea. Please give me advice on how to convince her this is a bad idea, and why she should stop.
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36728278

She shouId. GirIs Iook better the skinnier they are and if starving herseIf is one way of doing it she shouId go for it.

AII girIs shouId do this.
>>
Tell her to either add some broth or just eat some salt. Drops in sodium levels are the worst side effect of fasting.
>>
File: received_938980432848618.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_938980432848618.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>36728295
desu dis
>>
She's gonna lose weight for those three days but as soon as she starts eating again she'll gain it right back. Not only that but you'll lose muscle, which is the opposite of what you want.
This is only effective if you have a wedding or prom and need to lose a few pounds fast.
>>
>>36728278
I did this and felt great afterward. Religeous folks do this all the time as well. Sometimes they eat and drink nothing for 10+ days. She's totally fine OP.
>>
>>36728334
Tell her to change her eating habits afterward though. Join her, you probably need a cut anyways.
>>
>>36728334
Her goal is fat loss though, and she is gonna cannabalize muscle right? not fat...

>>36728353
I'm bulking over the summer because i started lifting in the new year and am still pretty skinny (for my goal at least)
>>
>>36728392
>Her goal is fat loss though, and she is gonna cannabalize muscle right? not fat...

the body burns way more fat than muscle when on a fast. the whole point of fat is it's a temporary energy storage for when you don't eat. she's a girl so she probably has almost no muscle mass to begin with so i doubt she'll lose much.

a better way to do this would be to eat 900 calories of protein, a little fat (from meat), and carb free vegetables for nutrients
>>
>>36728392
That's after all the fat stores are used up.
>>
>>36728278

Can you give me an actual reason that this is beneficial without using memes, ad homes, red herrings, or muh toxins,
>>
>>36728427
>>36728436
Ok thanks for this, it makes me feel better that she is trying to be safe about this at least.

My thoughts were that she is gonna end up in the hospital or something
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.