[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, a guy at my work I kind of know approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dude.jpg (48KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
48KB, 680x1024px
Long story short, a guy at my work I kind of know approached me and asked me if I could help him "get toned" for the summer. I think he's going on the trip with some girls and wants to look his best with the shirt off.

So, basically this guy wants to develop his "beach muscles" in the short ammount of time. April, may, june - I've got 3 months to prepare him. He doesn't need to look like Jay Cutler or anything just a little bit better than average.

He said he will pay me money, he thinks I know the shit, but I don't.

So, how would you go about this? He's not fat or anything I'd say he's pic related. Long torso, long arms etc.

What routine should he do? It should focus on chest, arms, shoulders and abs (although he already has some abs - he said so). Legs aren't that important right now.

Please don't say that I should put him on a cycle, because there's no way he'd do it.

Thanks for help.
>>
Tell him to keto and swim
>>
>>36714599

He needs to put a little bit of muscle tho. He's skelly mode I'd say.
>>
Just write him down a bro split that focuses kn beach muscles and tell him to eat at a definite. If he's not going to take it seriously don't think to much about it.
>>
>>36714619
Swimming is a full body workout. In 3 months he won't make much progress with weights. It takes most of that time for him to learn how to lift properly.

Swimming will build a good core muscle set. Keto will keep him low BF

He can into ottermode in 3 months.
>>
>>36714639

Tbh, i have really no idea how to go about it. I don't do brosplits myself, but upper lower 4 times a week. I'm completely the wrong person to be asking this. That's why I'm asking you guys for help.

What kind of bro split?
>>
>>36714545
Just fuck him, he'll feel attractive and get a boost to his confidence, that's all he needs to manipulate other skinny fat girls.
>>
tell this guy (you) count his calories.
do compounds and accessories.
focus on progressive overload.
>>
>>36714658
This is horrible advice if you only care about looks
>>
Three workouts a week
>squats and other leg exercises
>deadlifts and other back/bicep exercises
>bench press and other chest/tricep exercises
Basically, put him on an abridged PPL and make him eat more; he'll put on respectable size before too long
>inb4 he doesn't want to do legs
Fuck that, the squats and deads will do wonders for his test levels
>>
>>36715175

Thanks
>>
>>36715175

Is that enough volume? Isn't PPL better off 2 times a week?
>>
>>36714545
big heavy compound excercises (bench, bent over rows, OHP, deadlift etc.) and a lot of food!

theres no shortcut tho
>>
>>36716025

Rep range? 8-12?
>>
>>36714545
100 push ups and 4 sets of pull ups stopping just before failure every day
>hurr durr cant do pull ups every day you will atrophy

look at the military faggot those motherfuckers to pull ups every day

also run like 5k a day
>>
>>36714545
>three months
Roids
O
I
D
S
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.