[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bald Guys of Fit, I summon you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: images.jpg (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 240x160px
How long have you been shaving/buzzing your head?

Has it stopped you from getting laid, or getting girls in general?

I am getting close to just shaving my shitty ass thinning hair off and curious how some of you fit bald bros have been doing.
>>
Dudes with shaved heads are pretty much invisible to women 25 and under. Most people don't look good bald.
>>
>>36706255
I'm not bald or balding , it's not in my family genetics.

But reading a post like this just makes me realize how feminine men have become. You talk like a little child.
>>
>>36706255
>tfw I look good with a buzz or bald
>being half black helps
You have to be diesel as fuck to look good bald if you're white.
>>
>>36706277
You only look good ij comparison because your nappy hair was ugly to begin with
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 312x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 312x375px
>>36706284
>nappy
I have bi-racial hair nigga.
>>
>>36704728
Im gay, guys dont give a shit about hair
>>
I have a natty full head of hair but I shave it off. I look more aesethic. I'm one of the lucky few that look more aesthetic with a shaved head and 5 o'clock length trim shadow.

My brother is the ugly older brother and is also fat and gets all these new flashy hairstyles, he has that one everyone has right now...like shaven on sides and combed back on top...all the cool kids have it. Funny thing is I get pussy and he doesn't.

Face aesthetics + body aesthetics > hair. Stylish haircuts on Uggo guys is like a fat girl slathered in makeup.
>>
>How long have you been shaving/buzzing your head?

bout 10 years
>>
>>36706255

T. Sissyboi

>>36706277

Most women like their men's hair short or shaved. I am white and have been told I look good shaved.
>>
>>36706314
Yeah, steel wool on your head
>>
>>36706344
>Most women like their men's hair short or shaved. I am white and have been told I look good shaved.

That's the cockblock hairstyle. She says that so that the the type of girl who will have a quick flint won't be interested in you. The girls who just want a quick fling are going to have high standards and won't fuck some dude with shaved head. The only girls who fucked dudes with shaved heads are the more frigid type who'd never be a threat to your current gf.
>>
>>36706369
Shit is softer than a baby's ass bruh. The amount of care that goes into it is too much for your hick ass.
>>
>>36704728
Buzzcut master race.

Shit looks clean and you look more brolly.
>>
>>36706411

Thats what I thought too. But think about it. Having a shaved head makes you look more masculine. It makes you look more dominant and it makes you look more clean. If you can pull off a shaved head you will be just as well.
>>
File: 20160408_205427.jpg (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_205427.jpg
262KB, 640x480px
Do you think I can pull this off /fit/ or should I just get on some hair growth shit for my fucked hairline?

>im aware of my acne
>>
>>36706255
Damn this guy took the red pill. Most white guys don't look bald - agreed.
>>
>>36706540
what is flag in background
>>
>>36706540
With that receding hairline you don't have a choice. I'd grow some facial hair.
>>
>>36706578
not him but looks like norway to me
>>
>>36706622
Or... you know... he's already got the hair down.
>>
>>36706578
Norge
>>
>>36706314
Black Jon Snow?
>>
>>36706921
You know nothing.
>>
Bald only works IF

1. your ears are pinned back to your head, as in they don't stick out greatly. you can have surgery to have this done.
2. you can grow decent facial hair and or beard to balance out the negative area on the top of your head.
>>
Do mohawks count?
>>
23 now, been buzzing mine down since 18.

I had a gf from 18 til earlier last year. She approached me and that was after I had become a baldo. We have been apart for almost a year now and in that time I have not gotten laid, but girls have expressed interest.

I would be lying if I said being bald doesn't put you at a disadvantage and the truth is there are some women who will straight up write you off for being a baldo. That is their right. You just have to workout, eat correctly, dress fashionably, groom and carry yourself like you are mot ashamed of being a baldo.

In a way, it is liberating to be a baldo. Good luck to you, anon.
>>
File: images-22.jpg (6KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
6KB, 183x276px
>>
>>36708144
Yeah being bald almost seems like an advantage to finding a good wife. If a girl isn't interested in you solely because you're bald, you can automatically write her off as having worthless opinions and not fit for your seed.
>>
File: would u like a cup of tea.jpg (58KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
would u like a cup of tea.jpg
58KB, 500x369px
It's a bit shit, I buzzed down a few months ago just to see how I'd look and I looked pretty good, good head shape, face shapes not too bad, really brought out my eyes. But to be honest I'm very autistic and have no self esteem so I don't even really try to get with women so I ju8st let it grow out, i look goofy but I'm not really that concerned.

I'm also terrified of STD's, I hate modern life more than I hate balding
>>
File: 1353548442358.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1353548442358.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>Has it stopped you from getting laid, or getting girls in general?

Do you live in an alternate reality where hookers don't exist?

>He fell for the "Paying for sex is sad" meme
>>
File: IMG-20160127-WA0000.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160127-WA0000.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
I shaved my head 3 years ago when i started balding, the thing is that i feel ok but people still look at my like i am some kind of freak...
>>
>>36709206
You're too skinny to pull it off. You need bigger arms
>>
>>36709206
you look good, got good head shape, facial bone structure and facial hair
>>
>>36706277
your mom is a whore
>>
>>36708706
> I hate modern life
I feel you bro. ;_;
>>
Burr, short Flattop, Crew- or Buzzcut – all else is faggot hair. Enjoy your butthole banging.
>>
>>36709206
you been posting this picture forever. imo its the only good one you have of yourself

angles. pouting lips. you did whatever you could to make yourself look "good"

anyway

im blading, and i shave my head. do i look better? i dunno you decide

this is me + my kid before the shave
>>
me + my kid after the shave

>bad lighting
>>
>>36709707
>>36709727
Obey the beard!
>>
>>36709734
if you can grow a beard, you SHOULD grow a beard
>>
>>36709784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kSuZFOwFE
>>
File: BUSTED.jpg (31KB, 626x429px) Image search: [Google]
BUSTED.jpg
31KB, 626x429px
>>36709727
>>36709707

first pic didnt look too bad

props on the kid
>>
>>36709804
lmfaoo. THIS VIDEO SUUUUUUUUCCKKKS!!1111!1!
>>
>>36704728
I have the typical skelly white guy with pointy features face so I would look terrible shaven.
also I have a shitload of hair so there would always be that shadow.
also x2 I have a weirdly shaped head
>>
>>36709862
>>>36709804 (You)
>lmfaoo. THIS VIDEO SUUUUUUUUCCKKKS!!1111!1!

I guess it intended to.
>>
It has less to do with actually being bald, but more how you carry yourself. Women (women who aren't little girls) usually don't care what you look like as long as you own whatever the fuck you're doing. This misconception that girls don't like shaved heads is silly. Many men who shave their heads for the first time are usually aware of their drastic change in visual appearance, and it makes them feel self-conscious, projecting this air of low confidence to those around then. If you shave your head clean and own that shit, chicks will dig you. Another thing to take note is that shaving your head is not very common. You WILL stand out. You WILL be noticed by the opposite sex ONLY if you carry yourself confidently, look people in the eyes, and also wear more red (ladies see that as a sexy color apparently ). Its worked for me anon. Good luck, and god speed.
>>
>>36709707
This is true, this is the third time already, that means you are a balding thread lurker aswell...funny thing this picture was from 2 years before i started lifting, maybe when i shave it again like that i upload a new one ;)
>>
File: mr clean bald nazi.jpg (31KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
mr clean bald nazi.jpg
31KB, 640x552px
tfw been bald since the age of 5.

It gets better guys.
>>
>>36704728
Bald and beard masterrace
>>
i'm 6'4" it doesn't matter what the fuck is on my head
>>
>>36704728
Were does this strange delusion come from? Maybe it's because I live on the Balkans, but half the guys here are shaved/buzzcuts and they have no problems getting women. It's been proven that women consider shaved heads to be more masculine. Is it a cultural thing?
>>
>>36706540
you need to go to like a 0 or .5 on the clippers dude otherwise there is really no point in buzzing imo
>>
File: image.png (589KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
589KB, 750x1334px
>>36704728

I posted this yesterday, I'm bald and it doesn't affect me THAT MUCH. Some girls don't like it, for most it doesn't matter especially if you're big and confident

>or have fatceps like me
>>
>>36706540
>mfw hairline like this but hair is 8-10" long
>>
Joined military at 18 started buzzing hair, liked it.

Became bald over time, but still shaving head.

Slept with easily over a hundred women some of which I know damn well this board would call a solid 9.

Confidence, style, workout.
>>
I fuck infinitely more girls since I buzz my hair with no guard. That's because I did not fuck any before, obviously. Now I have no problem getting laid, lost my virginity at 22yo.
Luckily I have a decent headshape, can grow a beard and been lifting for 4 years now, but I'm not delusional, I know 99% of men look way better with hair than without it.
But the main thing that changed for me is the mental part it takes to shave off all your hair. It just frees your spirit and I've never been this confident and masculine before.
THAT attracts women way more than some fucking hair on your head.
>>
>>36704728
ive been buzzing my head since I was in high school because my hair grew in terrible with the worst cowlick. plus it wasn't that thick and a pretty boring color.

I wouldn't recommend going completely bald tho. idk what your hairline is like but you should just try having it professionally faded first. then grow it where you like it, snap a pic and get it done every 4 weeks.

if you don't want a fade you can save yourself money by buying a razor and using one number around your whole head then using ear tapers to somewhat fade the sides. just know that one number around your whole head is a little odd looking if you don't go short enough so something like a 1-3 would be ideal. but even a three is pushing it. just make sure someone checks the back of your head if you can't get a big mirror although I recommend getting one they're like a dollar.

as for what it's like. it's super easy to maintain, and you never have to worry about messing with it in the morning or before going out. if you have a nice face you could even pull off some Spartacus shit. not to mention is works with literally any length of beard. I can actually see the buzz coming back into popularity soon. it seems overdue.

>>36706255
I'm not even sure where this sentence holds any credibility. I went to college and did fine. you just gotta showcase what your best attributes are. if you mean shaved heads, yeah idk I can't say for sure because if you're under 25 with a shaved head that'd look weird
>>
>>36706255
People who deal in absolutes are absolute shit
>>
File: wojak1.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>36704728
I figured out that I am look better with longer hairs 5-7cm, fuck big forehead man.

I am balding, babyface, chinlet, jawlet, facial hairlet with long neck.

I am not going for real human wojak anylonger.

Buzzcut is good if you had manly face + good facial hairs
>>
File: faqu.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
faqu.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
whey protein can make you go bald , there are some researches about this. how does that make you feel /fit/ ?
>>
>>36709707
>>36709727

i like the longer hair better, it makes you look friendly and comfortably confident.

the shaved head looks a bit "I'm a tough guy, look at me!"
>>
>>36706277
>vin diesel
>white
>>
File: WP_20160328_002[1].jpg (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160328_002[1].jpg
378KB, 1280x720px
posted this before but whatever, i'm 23 in the picture for reference.

just get on fin if you're balding guys, seriously, this shit destroyed my life.

my doctor denied me fin and pretty much used some fearmongering to talk me out of it, mostly saying that because I was already depressed the medicine would make it worse + the usual ED talk, what he apparently didn't grasp is that I am depressed BECAUSE i'm bald.

i have a scar on my forehead, huge ears, and i pretty have to wear glasses (lasik is something that might be possible but my eyes are incredibly fucked) i also don't have a good chin and a very weak jawline.

people have guessed me to be over 10 years older than i actually am + when i did buzz the reaction was incredibly negative.

now i've been a neet for 2 years because of it and i barely come outside, life isnt bad but it would have been so much different if i had kept my hair.

so yeah get on fin.
>>
>>36716859
christ when's the last time you touched a weight?
>>
>>36716909
3 years? maybe longer?
actually stopped when i got depressed because of balding.
>>
>>36704728

I started balding in my teens, so I'm an expert at balding.

luckily, I balded slowly, and from the back, so I managed to pull of short hair styles.

but honestly, the older you get as men, the more attractive you look. You begin to look distinguished. Don't give a shit, and women will pick up on that and find you attractive. Only teenage girls care about lack of hair. a vast majority of women look at men as a total package.

Women genuinely find men attractive for non-physical reasons. Money is an obvious one, but personality, sense of humor, ect, those matter more for women than they do for men. Now yes, it's easier if you look more attractive, but honestly, that's just for one night stands.

personally, being in shape more than made up for me balding. But even, being more attractive only helps with one night stands or short term flings.

Hair is overrated and overhyped. Honestly, the only reason I want my hair back is because I have to wear a hat all the time. I miss being hatless when it's sunny or in the winter. The scalp is extremely sensitive, and very thin. A sunburned bald spot is the worst.
>>
File: 1458154471927.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1458154471927.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I buzzed my hair about 6 weeks ago due to receding hairline. It hasn't affected me negatively with women I don't think as I have been on a few dates that have gone well since I buzzed. I am enjoying the change and I think that if I acted self conscious about it it would be very unattractive so I just try and own. I don't suppose that advice is very helpful if you are feeling bummed out about balding but that just how it goes pal.
>>
>>36716994
Difference is that you're pretty good looking.

Having hair or not doesn't matter too much if you're already hot.
>>
>>36716859
>im depressed BECAUSE im bald
>neet for 2 years barely come outside

Why is it that millions of men, even the ugly ones, can go bald and just get over it but a faggot like you becomes neet, depressed, and complains balding ruined his life?

You're a weak bitch and you should probably voluntarily remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
File: buzzed.png (432KB, 550x464px) Image search: [Google]
buzzed.png
432KB, 550x464px
slightly receding so i started buzzing my hair because it's one less thing to worry about. usually just buzz down to a 1 once a month.
>>
File: 000111jsdf.jpg (42KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
000111jsdf.jpg
42KB, 720x1184px
feeling more relaxed wth shaved head
feedback?
>>36716994
looks good maybe try with shorter beard
>>36712926
looks good as well
>>36709727
it works with a lot of men
>>36709206
it is fine, just the beard is not so great, unclear shave gives a freaky vibe
>>
>>36717181
why would i remove myself from the gene pool when I don't really associate with society anyways? it's not like I'll reproduce lol.

last time i had sex is when i was had hair + was big still.
>>
>>36704728
I do it every 2 months.
Yea i'm balding, but shaving your head feels good man.
>>
>>36717231

You're not quite the perfect Aryan specimen, but I can easily picture you in a Werhmacht uniform.
>>
>>36717402
He looks inbred senpai
>>
Guys fuck up playing the numbers. Everyone goes for the most popular traits and ignores what works best for them. Like if most girls want one thing, EVERY guy gets it and the end result is that the chicks with minority opinions get no options, and the chicks with majority opinions get fake guys.

Eg made up figures;

5% of young guys are bald and deaf
10% of young chicks like bald guys
>oh no, but 90% of chicks like guys with hair
Yeah but you have over double the chicks per dude.

Same logic can go for beards, tattoos, crazy roid-muscles, chest hair, nerdy hobbies...

All I'm saying is its pretty fatalist for a balding guy to compete in the "has hair" category against naturally full haired guys when he could be winning the smaller "bald and dgaf" category, which still has literally millions of available women in it.

Disclosure: I have a full head of hair but it's possibly thinning, I'm not really sure. I'll be the same dude if I lose it.
>>
>>36717557
>bald and deaf
DGAF. Autocorrect.
>>
>>36711669
guys with full head of hair buzz and are alpha.
balding guys buzz because they feel they have to and act beta and insecure, it's those guys who post "women hate hairless men why even live booohooooohohoho"
>>
>>36717557
This makes no sense.

How do I change my league to the one where with girls who like bald guys? How do you even know.
>>
>>36714354
>But the main thing that changed for me is the mental part it takes to shave off all your hair. It just frees your spirit and I've never been this confident and masculine before.
THAT attracts women way more than some fucking hair on your head.
you should also get a tattooo on your face
think about how free your spirit will be
>>
lol you guys have it easy as fuck.

try being gay and bald, while you can still get laid (probably easier than with girls) it does completely change your available 'market'.

you're forced into becoming a bear.

gays are fucking savages compared to women.
>>
Don't fall for the bald and beard meme. Take meds and keep your hair unless you look like Statham. Like someone else said, no woman under 30 will look at you if you're bald.
>>
>>36717721
This is true.

Posts like >>36716859 should make that clear.

Granted there's nothing wrong with fucking hot 30 year old women but the only chance you'll do that in your twenties is if you're either rich and in your thirties yourself, or if you're really good looking which you're probably not.
>>
>>36704728
been balding since 17yo. Started shaving since 20yo.

You must be totally manly, assertive and overconfident in order to top a guy with good face and hair. That's a cold truth specially at early 20s. Girls/women after mid 20s don't give a shit if you're balding or not. They look other things but young ones will see baldness as something odd, like you're prematurely aging or something.
Protip: be the first one to openly joke about your skinhat.

Another thing besides confidence: head shape. There are some people that unfortunetly have a head shape that look creepy as fuark totally bald. You can thank or blame your genetics if you are or not into this group but there's no way out. Deal with i like you deal with your face.
>>
Women prefer a dude who shaves his head than one desparatly clinging to a terrible hairline.
>>
>>36718013
>Another thing besides confidence: head shape. There are some people that unfortunetly have a head shape that look creepy as fuark totally bald. You can thank or blame your genetics if you are or not into this group but there's no way out. Deal with i like you deal with your face.

This is the part that kills most people and is why balding should be cured already.

Even if you don't care about pussy this hurts in other areas of life.
>>
>>36717721
My co-worker is 20 and balding badly, and to top it off he has used car salesman preacher haircut. His gf is pretty hot though, he comes from a wealthy family though.
>>
>>36717721
eh. thats kinda pushing it. im 24 and doing the beard/bald thing [im the guy with the kid who posted earlier] and currently i have 2 23 year olds, a 24 and 25 year old chick in my phone i cycle. yes older chicks dig the look compared to younger girls. but im not even interested in younger girls anymore desu. most 18 year olds dont have dat ass and i actually like the girls my age more in terms of looks
>>
>>36717402
thanks brother 1488
>>
>>36718212
I think he considers girls in their twenties to be younger girls.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.