[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

insulted on appearance after sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (66KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 700x467px
About a month ago, a guy I was having a sexual relationship was lying in bed with me after we had sex and said, bluntly "you have the ass of a 12 year old boy." I'm a girl in my 20's.

I responded with "thanks?" And never talked to him again after that.

Rewind about two years ago, I started lifting. I went from 90 pounds to 114 lbs within two years. My ass went from "pancakes" to "small and fit".

I don't have a "big" butt because I am a small person but I am 100% fit and healthy. It hurts me to think about the insult he said to me. Although the guy who said this to me isn't fat, he is not fit and he doesn't even lift besides doing push-ups and cardio once in a while. I, on the other hand, work extemely hard on my body. I put in the time and effort even when I absolutely don't "feel like it"...

Are some people just naturally mean? From what I've read, most people usually don't insult other people after sex(men or women) and if or when they do, they usually don't say it to their face but amongst their friends instead. Did i just get unlucky to have encountered this person?

What would you have done if you were me?
>>
>>36702869
1. post pics of ass in a pedo site
2. get compliments
3. ???
4. profit
>>
Ive developed a sever inferiority complex by being short and called small so fuck off you have no idea
>>
Yeah, well, now you know what men deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>This will get 200 replies on /fit/, even though it is obvious bait and has nothing to do with fitness or lifting and belongs on /r9k/
>>
>>36702869
>you have the ass of a 12 year old boy
that's a compliment on /fit/
>>
Post pics so we can judge your ass. This is an integral part of our collective opinion upon the subject
>>
>>36702869
Firstly you´ll better upload a pic of your ass to properly evaluate the situation or sadly there´s not much to do by us
>>
>>36702869

He was just trying to get you not to call afterwards.
>>
>>36702869
If fucking only I had a gf with the ass of a 12 year old boy.

Love he gave you the deepest most sincere compliment a man can give and you ran.
>>
>>36702942
Why wouldn't he just ignore her? I never insult girls I don't like and instead I just don't call them again.
>>
>sloot i'm fucking can't get me hard enough to finish because she has a boy ass
>insults my performance in bed, as if it has absolutely nothing to do with her, because she's a sexpert
>make a joke about her boy booty not knowing she's extremely insecure and confontational
>she verbally exclaims the word "thanks" as if it is a question and never talks to me again
I dodged a bullet on that one, lads. Bitch be crazy.
>>
>>36702869

He most likely meant it as your ass being smooth as fuck, perfect skin and all, not as a mention to its size, you fool
I see it as a weird compliment, not an insult
>>
>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>36702981
Op never said she insulted him.
>>
>>36702981
except she didn't insult his performance
>>
>>36702869
Get out woman, you don't matter here

Go somewhere where your holes turn a profit like a brothel

Fuck off
>>
You fucking frogposters and your endless feels threads brought this on us.

Congratulations.
>>
This is going to sound drastic but what you should have done is cry rape to get back at him for insulting you. Just tell the cops that you came over just to hang out and he forced sex on you( even though you have had sex willingly before- you didn't feel like it that day). He would never insult you again after that because he would probably be sitting in jail.
>>
>>36702869
>sloot got the boot
Lol. Sage
>>
>>36702869
OP I believe you overreacted. Go get that man, sincerity is something hard to find these days.

>been rejected by dozens of women
>usually mocking
>big nose, short and small D

You don't know shit about being mean.
>>
>>36703112
>this level of angst

Seriously tho fuck off OP go menstruate over reddit
>>
>>36703178
Nah small girls always get mocked for having no ass or tits, I've witnessed it happen to them before. Small men or women will always be made fun of, same with fat men or women.
>>
>>36703178
Small penis is the worst thing that could happen to a guy. Might as well not even lift, brah. :-(
>>
>>36703148
I hope some little slag does this to you and it fucks your life up. Cunt.
>>
>>36703209
I think short women receives less mockery than men.
Can't say the same for fat girls.
>>
>>36703178
At least when you find a girl who stays with you, you know it's because she truly truly loves you even though your penor is small hahaha
>>
I love my current girls' small boobs and small butt. If you were under 100 than yeah that's a little less than what most people guys want. That is like child mode. Healthy adult brains have no interest in fucking kids.
>>
File: 1416149087003.jpg (59KB, 361x365px) Image search: [Google]
1416149087003.jpg
59KB, 361x365px
>>36703231
It's not small.....its a b-bit less than a-average, brah.

>I lift for me and nobody else.
>>
That wasn't an answer, that was a question.
>>
>>36703288
And what the fuck is the term for less than average? Small.
>>
>>36702869
at least he was honest with you

idc how hot or cool a girl is but if they have no ass/hips they're literally worthless to a male with standards
>>
>>36702869
ayy m9 just lemme see you clapping them cheeks pretty please
>>
>>36703327
14cm?
>>
>>36703330
Same with girls with no tits. And for girls, any guys with small dicks

Both are severely undesired
>>
>>36703349
That's kinda small m8
>>
File: 1457457737937.jpg (37KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1457457737937.jpg
37KB, 450x495px
>>36702869
>insulted on appearance after sex

lmao you thought you'd get so much gratitude after letting a man thrust into your eden garden right you stupid bitch?
>>
>>36703048
>>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Fuck. Off.
>Fuck off.

THHHHHIIIIISSSSSS
>>
Fuck off roastie slut
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36703330
I think telling someone their dick is small or calling them flat-chested or flat-assed, or calling attention to a bad acne problem... is a bit brutal though. They've probably heard it all their life. I used to have a pretty bad acne problem in high school but once in college it cleared up. If some dumb sloot told me "man your acne is so bad" then I'd probably be feelin like shit, like the op.
>>
Where is your ass? Constructive criticism maybe
>>
Since OP is a cunt and I don't wanna shit up /fit/ I might as well ask here.

Anybody have the "think you can ass" routine that's constantly posted on here? I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 159.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
159.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>36703048
>>
File: ampollo look at me guys.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ampollo look at me guys.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>36702869
its ok ampollo you kinda do have the ass of a 12yr old boy
>>
>>36703349
Small, that is barely even 6 inches. You're considered small in length, so you can only make up for it depending on how thick it is at this point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xig7Ileo2IY
>>
>>36703330
THAT ISNT TRUE.

Google Miley Cyrus m9, she had small tits and no hips or ass but she still happens to look hot
>>
>>36703526
She has* and yes, Miley Cyrus is hot even with no ass, I can confirm.
>>
>>36703474
The before pic yea but the after pic she has an ass
>>
>>36703474
Is she natty?
>>
>>36702869
The fact that what was probably an awkward half joke at worst resulted in you cutting him off completely shows a lot more about your insecurity than your ass.

Learn to take a bit of criticism, jesus christ, you're pathetic, you expect guys to sit around worshiping you like you're perfect at all times? People can still like you despite your flaws you know.
>>
>>36702869
>It hurts me to think about the insult he said to me
It hurts to you that a guy who fucked you and who you consider inferior told that you don't have a big ass? And so you decided to blog about it on /r9k/ 2.0 - "Immafemale" edition?

You're really a bitch in search for validation. Didn't your daddy love you?
>>
>>36703287
>small
News flash: Your precious girlfriend is considered a boy here on /fit/ if she has small boobs and a small butt
>>
>>36702869
You could have said
>and you are hung like a 12yo. We're a perfect fit.

And then proceed to bum sex happily ever after.
>>
> And never talked to him again after that.

good.

i wasted 3 months on a guy like that, and never again.

>Are some people just naturally mean? From

nature, nurture, does it really matter? some people are assholes and not worth sharing the air you breathe. not worth the stress. just keep making strides toward accepting yourself and don't let the haters in.
>>
Should've insulted him back. Nobody is perfect, majority of ppl have at least one visible flaw or at least a below-average feature(s). Should've targeted something on him and dished out an insult back
>>
>>36703860

that's really childish.
>>
>>36703884
It's really childish to insult a girl right after fucking her too
If you can dish the banter you can take the banter
>>
>>36703947

>It's really childish to insult a girl right after fucking her too

well, yeah.

point is, the insultee shouldn't have to get stuck in the "fight back" cycle. just ditch the loser.
>>
>>36703782
I like this.
>>
>>36703569
its not as defined as you would think as she has a glorious angle and is sticking it out very pronounced . she has gained weight and has a decent ass just no where near what shes trying to sell people
>>
>>36703048

Dude you're retarded guys post this kind of bullshit here all the time
>>
>>36702869

no ass is bad

it's like hitting a wall with your pelvis
>>
File: kej.jpg (19KB, 481x361px) Image search: [Google]
kej.jpg
19KB, 481x361px
>>36703048
>>
>>36703585
Nope clearly taking roids
>>
>>36702869

Some time ago I was 194 lbs skinyfat 21y/o fucking an 18y/o. After sex we were lying in bed just like your post and she commented on my arms and said they were small and not as big as her other partners. I hard nexted her no contact no response to her "heyy"s.

Start intermittent fasting drop to 163lbs in two months and start basic strength program lurk /fit/ /r/leangains.
Now 24 y/o 205lbs 11% bodyfat @ 6' (4/3/2/1 work sets), saw her at my Uni in a line up. Have to make chat with her instead of awkwardly standing there. Clearly mirin my transformation says we should get coffee to catch up, gives me number. Didn't ever get coffee with her, feels good. However it wasn't all that I expected it to be, just got to keep on lifting for myself. You'll never have that moment that will change what happened in the past, just use it to your advantage to get stronger.
>>
>>36705006
>gets the opportunity to take revenge on a viciously malevolent whore
>doesn't destroy her demonspawning cunt and proceeds to comment on her flabby ass

what a fucking faggot you are
>>
>>36702869

People are mean, aww poor you, boohoo.

Not unlucky, you pulled him just as he pulled you, change what you aim for.

I would have posted tits or gtfo if I was you.
>>
>>36705096
This. Also how big were your arms before?>>36705006
>>
>>36702886
Manlet
>>
>>36702869
Maybe he bought into the "if you are mean to girls then they will like you more" meme.
>>
>read OP's post
>scroll through thread
>no pics of ass

abandon ship
>>
>>36706221
or the "if youre mean to the needy bitch she wont call me" meme
after 1 post i can tell shes a needy twat, he must have known after banging her
>>
File: 1440780740326.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1440780740326.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>36702869
>I responded with "thanks?"
>y-you t-too
>>
>>36702869
>I don't have a "big" butt because I am a small person but I am 100% fit and healthy. It hurts me to think about the insult he said to me. Although the guy who said this to me isn't fat, he is not fit and he doesn't even lift besides doing push-ups and cardio once in a while. I, on the other hand, work extemely hard on my body. I put in the time and effort even when I absolutely don't "feel like it"...
Sounds like negging goes wrong. He was trying to play on your insecurities and it backfired.
>>
>>36703048
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO BACK TO /r9k/ YOU FUCKING CHILD
>>
>>36702869
lol
It means you have a tight little ass.

You've been stewing over this for a month but I think it was a joke.
He probably just watched True Lies recently: in the movie Bill Paxton uses it as a complementary boast about some wife he fucked, but he is an extremely creepy guy in it so it's a comedic thing.

I can understand why you'd be insulted and I'd try to never say something like that because of how ambiguous and fucking weirdly homosexual it is.
But I say dumb edgy jokes after sex too. It's adrenaline or something.
>>
>>36702869
Honestly this sounds like some pickup artist bullshit
there are courses that teach you to insult women a lil bit to make them crave your approval and see them as superior or some shit
>>
>>36702869
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36702869
Really? You're posting this on /fit/ ? You, a girl posting here about emotional/personal stories is stupid
Like bringing your ice skates to the desert

I'm a girl and know better to not post that stuff here cuz unless you want to read the mean comments, you won't get any advice
>>
>>36702886
How's the air down there?
>>
>>36702869
Holy shit get to the point
>>
>>36702869
u just cant take banter

typical woman,giant stick up her ass
>>
>>36702869
Insulting your partner after sex is just dumb. If I didn't want to ever see a girl again after sex I would imagine that's the fast track to get there. You workout enough for it to show then dude blatantly compares a body part to a kids butt. Not white knighting just my opinion. Don't pay attention to everyone here talking shit on you as a person. Most of the people here are autist faggets who post about how this one time a girl smiled at em but never pulled the number.
>>
>>36702869
>responding to this obvious bait

I'm disappointed /fit/
>>
File: shooting the feels away.jpg (33KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
shooting the feels away.jpg
33KB, 633x758px
>>36705698
>>36707741
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
>>
>>36702886
kek
>>
File: joat-napoleon.jpg (12KB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
joat-napoleon.jpg
12KB, 161x200px
>>36702886
>sever inferiority complex by being short
A Napoleon complex, you mean? Hang in there little guy. Try reading some inspirational books like 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff' and 'Seven Hobbits of Highly Effective People', enjoy the finer things in life like a plate of shrimp and the latest Game of Thrones, and you'll find in short order that your height problems are dwarfed by more important things. Be a man,let no one stand in your way.
>>
>>36703048
lol how's not getting laid working out for you dude hehehehehehehe
>>
>>36702886
>crowded elevators smell different to midget
>>
>>36702869

Stop dating niggers

You should of told of him if he doesn't like it, he can leave for whatever baboon ass catches his fancy.
>>
File: sffee.png (1MB, 1464x1124px) Image search: [Google]
sffee.png
1MB, 1464x1124px
>What would you have done if you were me?
Just shake it off.
>>
>>36705127

Like 13.5" back then. Had strong lowr body from Track/Bball/Soccer in highschool.

Have a gf who looks way better plus time hasn't been kind to her/wasn't a great fuck to begin with. She'll never look like she did at 18 and I reach closer to Mt. Olympus every day. Sucks to suck
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.