[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i come here a friend of mine that i used to smoke pot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1459749670205.jpg (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459749670205.jpg
269KB, 1280x960px
why do i come here

a friend of mine that i used to smoke pot with played guild wars back in the day. he showed me guild wars but i wasnt digging it. he also browsed 4chan and i check it out

and when i say back in the day i mean i was like a freshman in highschool type shit. maybe even a sophmore i dunno

anyway i was a skinny bitch back then. i got pussy cause im not autistic and i was tall. but i was still a skinny lanket regardless. i started working out and to this day im like 55 lbs heavier than when i started. thanks /fit/!

but the more i know about fitness the less i need to go on fit. i know how my muscles work. i know how to feed them. i know how to stretch and rest. if i need to work a certain part of my body i could just figure it out cause i know how the muscle contract and shit

so im browsing fit after my gym sesh right. and im going through all these.. shitposts. and im thinking to myself

why do i come here?

i dont really post. i sometimes ask questions about things like morning vs evening. has anyone had results with. ect. usually i have some loser flame me and no one really gives any solid advice

i achieved what i wanted. im getting laid and im in shape. why do i come here and why should i come back
>>
Nice blog dyel.
>>
Nice blog dyel.
>>
I'd advise you to sign up at blogger.com but your grammar is shit even for /fit/ standards.
>>
Nice blog dyel
>>
>>36697659
>not an exam/paper
>caring about grammar
>ignoring the point

im kind of new to this whole "autist" meme. but i did some research and you should do yours as well. i have some bad new for you
>>
>>36697583
I get the feeling there are a lot of us that come here solely for the dank memes. Every once in a while you come across a 10/10 post that makes you laugh your ass off. That's why I come here. This and a little bit of powerlifting discussion here and there.
>>
>>36697682
yeah you know what the /fit/ humor thread is pretty dope

and the high test thread lol
>>
>>36697583

What were you expecting with this post? We would sympathize with you? Discuss it? I don't understand what the fuck you were thinking and where you were going with this
>>
>>36697693
calm down its going to be ok
>>
>>36697583
Nice blog dyel.
>>
>>36697583
I'm finding I actually browse /fit/ less and less as time goes on for the same reasons as you. It used to be a solid board for lifting advice and fitness/health related topics, but now it's just another board for /r9k/, /pol/, and /b/ to shitpost on. It's really a shame.

Used to have actual lifters who cared about working out and being healthy. Now its all retards and autists arguing about who has tge dankest meme.

On top of that, it's not even as if I NEED lifting advice anymore. I'm 177 Lb at 70 inches, and I'm still making mad gains with my gymbro. There's not even a reason to post /fit/ related content on my part.

The board is doomed.
>>
>>36697945
To further elaborate/clarify, I do still enjoy the /fit/ humor threads from time to time, and the fit grills threads are suh-weet. But that's really about it these days. I mean you still have the eternal /fraud/ general and yellow poison threads, so atleast some of old /fit/ has stuck around, even if those threads are irrelevant for me.
>>
>>36697945
>>36697994
Nice blog dyel
>>
>>36698505
Nice meme faggot
>>
>>36697583
nice blog dyel
>>
Nice blog dyel.
>>
>>36697583
Where did you get this picture? I am 99% sure this is my friends girlfriend.
>>
>>36699426
For reference, her name is Amanda.
>>
>>36699426
/soc/ chubby thread

nice ass amirite
>>
>>36697716
Can you at least post pics/lifts so we have some kind of content?

If you don't see the irony in posting on /fit/ to ask "why do I post on /fit/?" Then you're beyond help
>>
yo man I played GW2 and thought it sucked a massive cock

does anyone know if that shit got any better or is it still awful
>>
>>36697583
>not liking guild wars
Confirmed not gonna make it.
Dont post here again unless your contributing to your guild
>>
>>36699666
anything i post will just get shat on

i can tell you i lift 15pl8 and yall are gunna be like LOL BAD FORM THOUGH POST DICK

im good
>>
>>36699677
No dude gw2 sucks beta lanklet dick its like some random generic pvp game with guild wars characters and some back story. The original guild wars and the expansions were way better. Classes were cool, story was really good. Please dont play gw2 and think its anything like the first one. Gw2 should be called pvp asension gear and generic fanfic story wars.
>>
File: 1458013123859.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458013123859.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>36697583
Guild Wars was GOAT.
>tfw hanging out in comfy pre-searing
>>
File: 1446917415508.jpg (124KB, 960x928px) Image search: [Google]
1446917415508.jpg
124KB, 960x928px
>>36699840
>this anon gets it.

11/10 would live in pre searing ascalon and be cute necromancer/ranger
>>
>>36699725
Nice blog dyel.
>>
>>36699935
Wammo masterrace.

>I can be a warrior and heal myself? I'm a genius
>>
>>36697945
>2012
>falling for the "4chan used to be good meme"
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>36697670
>Not taking pride in everything you do.
Not going to make it, I'm afraid.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.