[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any foods besides pic related that simulate penis growth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Grapefruit_3.jpg (92KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
Grapefruit_3.jpg
92KB, 594x399px
Any foods besides pic related that simulate penis growth?
>>
Do grapefruits seriously make your dick grow? I ate that shit like candy growing up and I'm 5 inches erect. Feels like shit man
>>
How and how much of this should I take to make my peepee bigger?
>>
>>36695161
>>36695165
Hahahahhah
>>
>>36695165
>doesnt know about gomad
a grapefruit on top of milk a day
>>
File: 1457806707773.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457806707773.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>36695161
Just think of how tiny your pecker would be if you hadn't eaten so much grapefruit
>>
>>36695191
Stop it :'(
>>
>>36695099
how the fuck do i cut a grapefruit like that
>>
>>36695326

google how to cut a grapefruit. its the correct way to do it. it takes a bit of practice
>>
>>36695326
With a knife, you fuckwit
>>
>>36695339
didn't ask "what do i use to cut a grapefruit like that"

i asked "HOW do i cut a grapefruit like that"

reading comprehension, normie
>>
>>36695099
>simulate
Lots of foods can do that, as long as you believe.
>>
Worth testing. I studied nutrition in university and I do a lot of testing my self.
Overall, grapefruit has great benefits. One of them is that the fruits helps your metabolism to burn fat. So in the end, the less fat you looks, the more likely your anaconda will looks bigger... That being said, I've quickly read the English and French literature on the subject. It's full of bs.
>>
Eat a bull penis.

Would you litterally eat a dick if it gave you a few inches?
>>
>>36695469
Fuck you you know what I meant
>>
>>36695351

Cut off the top and bottom of the grapefruit. Use a knife to cut along the contour of the fruit, between the flesh and the peel. Make sure you get all the pith (white part) cut off too.

If you want to cut supremes, hold the peeled grapefruit in your hand, work over a bowl. Use your knife to cut along side each segment membrane, use the side of the knife to lift out the fruit.

You'll waste some fruit the first few times you do it, but with practice, this makes the best addition to any fruit salad. Same method can be used for any citrus fruit.
>>
>>36695947
ladies and gents- the fruit whisperer.
>>
>>36695964

No, just a /ck/ transplant.
>>
>>36695964
ungrateful desu
>>
>>36695099
8" kurdish master race reporting in. I used to eat clementines like a motherfucker as a kid, i would have two in each pocket, no matter where I went
Parents had to buy them in boxes
>>
>>36695525
Do I get to cook it first?
>>
File: gaervr-hero-image-v1.jpg (335KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
gaervr-hero-image-v1.jpg
335KB, 1200x600px
>>36695099
>simulate penis growth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.