[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Photo on 4-7-16 at 10.53 PM.jpg (123KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-7-16 at 10.53 PM.jpg
123KB, 1080x720px
I'm aiming for 10% body fat, and BF calculators are telling me I'm around 16% bodyfat, is this right? I thought I'd be closer to 13%

Stats: 130 lb, 5'7 manlet
>>
You look about 16% to me, homie. Let me try and dig up a reference image.
>>
Getting connection errors so I don't know if my last attempted upload worked, but here you go. You look like 14-15% maybe slightly more. I'd easily buy that you're 16% but not 13%. Abs start to really show at 13, and yours are still very shrouded. Different percentages show different results visually from person to person, though.
>>
>>36694933
It doesn't make any sifferenemce you are a manlet
>>
Here's a better one but its small.
>>
The popped out pecs, given decent mass on them, will come with a cut?

I have a big chest, but they kind of just gradually become my abs as we go down my torso. Is this because of body fat or do I need more mass?
>>
>>36695011
Pretty sure this is inaccurate as fuck? I'm at like 22% and I look like 14-15, not even anywhere near the 20-22 picture
>>
>>36695050
>Different percentages show different results visually from person to person, though.

I didn't look as fat as I was when I was fat. My body shape somehow hid it to a certain extent. That's why I said that its different for everyone.
>>
Is 10-12 possible natty? If you're starting at 24?
>>
>>36694933
so did you like, never do fucking legs or what
>>
>>36695144
seriously bro. My calves are one partially paralyzed and one fully paralyzed, and they look about the size of yours. Time to do legs. Ill post a pic of my legs for comparison if enough people want it.
>>
>>36695144

I do legs by doing stiff legged dumbbell dead lifts and squats with 35 lbs in my hands 12 reps, 3 sets.... (I should probably do higher weights now though)

Also if you notice my body stores like no fat in my legs, so my body fat in my lower body is probably like 8% whereas my top is like 16-18%.
>>
>>36695190
dude if you are doing two exercises on leg day, you aren't going to make gains, if you do it won't be much

how long have you been lifting?
>>
>>36695190
I certainly hope you do more than that for legday brah.
>>
>>36695034
pls respond
>>
File: 5'7 155 April 7 2016.jpg (96KB, 539x958px) Image search: [Google]
5'7 155 April 7 2016.jpg
96KB, 539x958px
alright senpai i want to continue making gains but i freaked out and bulked too hard what do i do? just bulk at a low surplus? will i look less fat if i do this?
>>
>>36695251
eat at maintenance now, don't cut, that's not a over bulk, you are still good bro, keep focused, the gains you make from here on will just burn fat while you build new muscle
>>
>>36695267
alright thanks dude, i thought i fucked up cause of all the people saying they're at the end of a bulk with visible abs.

i'll start eating at maintenance tomorrow, i watched a candito vid and he said he doesn't cut he recomps so i want to try it
>>
>>36695223

I haven't been lifting that long, but I think I have a good system in place for a cut with minimal amount of time spent in my "home gym." I have adjustable dumbbells, a pullup bar and a bench in my room

Here's my routine 3x a week (M, W, F typically)
And honestly I have been kinda skimping out and doing only 1-2x a week when I feel weak on my cut on some weeks (only 2 months in so far)

-Farmers walk 1 min with 35 lb dumbbells in each hand x 3 sets
- Pullups- 6-7 reps x 3 (I'm weak during a cut)
- Dumbbell Bench press 35 lb x 8-10, 3 sets
- Calf raises x 16 with one leg in air, 3 sets
- Leg raises or planks x 3 sets
-Dumbbell deadlift , 35 lbs x 8 , 3 sets
-Squats , 35 lbs x 12, 3 sets

I dont do the same exact routine every M, W, F.I switch up some of my exercises like replacing deadlifts with dumbbell shoulder press and so forth.
>>
>>36695120
What the fuck? No the only way to lower your fat is by injecting steroids into your ballsack you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36695251

I would just cut at a 500 caloric deficit while getting ~1g/lb of body weight of protein and maintain lifts desu for a 2-3 months if you want a cut look
>>
>>36695277
nah man a bulk is what you want it to be, if you have a goal body in mind, go on a bulk

I haven't had abs for like a year because what I am building under the bulk will be a masterpiece

>>36695285
you don't even need to be thinking about a cut, you shouldn't entertain a cut until you have been in a gym with a 5x5 strength routine for 6 months, the weight you are slinger now is borderline bodyweight, just because it's summer doesn't mean that you have to cut either, that's just a meme

get into a gym, lift 5x5 for six months eating at maintenance, and then you can THINK about a cut, but for real anyone with lifting experience will tell you in the beginning, don't cut, you are throwing away a perfectly good bulk foundation just to be an otter mode faggot

the fat will burn with a higher intensity gym routine, look up reg parks routine, it's pretty legit
>>
>>36695350
yeah i'll just tone it down and maybe go at maintenance or a few hundred above

my goalbody doesn't really have cut abs it's just to be big and tight
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.