[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better place to buy weight plates online than Amazon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 0070255600180_500X500.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0070255600180_500X500.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Is there a better place to buy weight plates online than Amazon?
>>
They have random ass deals too. They had 45s at 50, and when they were out of stock they dropped them to 25.

Bought 3 at each price. Then they shot up to 75 days later, in Canada
>>
>>36693452
Walmart had cheaper prices overall with the free shipping for the plates in Canada in my case.
>>
garage sales
>>
Stealing them from gyms?
>>
>>36693452
Craigslist, not Amazon

Theres site that sells cap 45s for 30.
>>
>>36693740
>>36693762
These.

If you check craigslist, there are almost always people selling weight sets.

Or just don't be a broke ass.
Make more money.
Spend less on needless/frivolous shit.
>>
>>36693735
I'm in the US and I've bought a lot of plates from Walmart too, they have pretty good deals often.
>>
>>36693452
Just get a membership, every day steal one plate from the gym, by the end of the month you'll have a full set
>>
>>36693786
Amazon doesn't come with the possibility of being rape though.
>>
>>36693808
yeah i like the rush of having someone i met on craigslist come to my house and talk to me in my garage
>>
>>36693799
I should add if you get caught putting a plate in your backpack just act like its part of a workout for pull ups or something. Nothing is more embarrassing then getting caught stealing weights, trust me.
>>
>>36693816
So unless those Amazon drones become sentient and decide to take revenge of humans by raping them amazon > craiglist.
>>
File: xx22673-lg.jpg (53KB, 736x464px) Image search: [Google]
xx22673-lg.jpg
53KB, 736x464px
>>36693452
>bought 3 sets of 45lbs competition training bumpers this past black friday for $430

feels good mang
>>
>Dream of having a home gym
>live in a tiny two bedroom town house with my dad.

We have a garage but we park there.

Although I would forgo parking in my spot to set something up.

Any anons able to make something good out of limited space?
>>
>>36693847
>buying overpriced crossfit meme plates
>>
>>36693452
Fuck you.

- Sincerely, mail people everywhere
>>
>>36693808
>possibility of being rape

Show me your tits?

But seriously, I go into people's homes in the ghetto every day.
I'm not afraid of shit.

Except being rejected by women.

Sometimes I wish one of those niggers would shoot me.
>>
>>36693882
kek
>>
>>36693885
I actually rarely buy shit, mostly sell and because I'm a bigger guy (4u) they probably think I'll do the raping.

But that makes no sense why would I rape you at my house, you know where to send the cops.

Point is, everyone who uses craigslist will either be raped or is a rapist.

But to the point, why do you spend so much time in the ghetto, anon?
>>
>>36693877

>I couldnt figure out how to power clean so I'll call them meme plates to make myself feel better!
>>
>>36693882
>mfw I bought 4 50 pounders on Amazon

:^)
>>
>>36693877

Kek
>>
>>36693905
that's why you kill them after you rape them
>>
>>36693817
That's pretty clever.
>>
>>36693877
I want the same weights Bill Burr has though.
>>
>>36693882
>>36693908

I get dented ass packages all the time. Delivering weights is their punishment.
>>
>>36693452
recently cleared out 1.25 micro plates for $2. been holding off getting some because these are sometimes priced ridiculously (other brand of magnetic microplates are like $45).
>>
>>36693867
A flat bench, dumbells and barbell don't take up much space. Just put it off in a corner somewhere when not in use.
>>
>>36693985
It's from all the fucks like you shipping 4 50lb weights all day.
I've shipped so many weights and I know maybe 5% of the people who received them actually use them.
>>
>>36693905
Collections.

>will either rape or be raped
Guaranteed neither on my end.
At least not while I'm alive.

I've been in plenty of homes alone with tiny attractive women.
I have yet to rape any of them and have turned down a few over the years (I always seem to believe I'm in a 'relationship at those times).
Opportunities wasted anon, opportunities wasted.
>>
>>36694174
Do you not like getting paid to make gains?
>>
>>36694202
It's not so much the heaviness, it's the fact that if you're having them shipped to your house, you run the risk of hurting several package handlers when it's on route from having it fall on them.
And if that happens, your weights arrive broken and we don't give a fuck, and if the seller doesn't give a fuck, you're shit out of luck. You're much better taking your happy ass to the store and getting them and making your own gains.

Also fuck Chewy and blue apron motherfuckers shipping onions to their houses.
It's just unnecessary.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.