[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replacement for deadlift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rookie-mistake-deadlift_0.jpg (33KB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
rookie-mistake-deadlift_0.jpg
33KB, 1188x1028px
My gym doesnt have a place for deadlifts, and no one there does them. Is there somethings to do in it's place that won't leave me looking deformed?

Also, Strong Lifts or Starting Strength?
>>
If you want a ticket to snap city i can just beat you with a baseball bat
>>
>>36693238
why do you need a place for deadlifts
wat
>>
>>36693238
Ss and just go make your own space and deadlift.
>>
>>36693254
I actaully have someone for that already, I'm interested in the muscle building not the snapping.

>>36693261
There's no open area to do it, the free weight section is small
>>
>>36693283
Find a deadlift space

In a new gym
Faggot
>>
>>36693276
I'm too beta for that.
I kind of freak out when I think people are looking at me
>>
go early when not many people are at the gym and then you can just use the incline bench barbell to deadlift with in the corner. that's what i do /shrug
>>
>>36693238
Barbell rows you cunt
>>
>>36693347
Barbell rows for lower back? Woudnt back extensions be better isolate the lower back?
>>
>>36693238
>a place for deadlifts
It doesn't have a floor? How do they keep the weights and equipment and patrons from plummeting to the center of the earth?
>>
>>36693238
you literally can DL anywhere you can fit a barbell
>>
Romanian DeadLift
atleast you wont be slamming the weight down if your faggy gym is worried about that.
>>
File: 1457475680568.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1457475680568.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>36693347
>has no space for deadlifts
>will somehow have space for barbell rows
>>
why are people so afraid of deadlifts? if you cant keep your back neutral you will just simply not complete the lift and go deload. also the feeling of improving on deadlift or any compound movement for that matter is far greater than any machine
>>
>>36693238
You should be asking for a replacement gym
>>
>>36693637
Because they don't understand how to involve that bootie in order to keep the back straight.

DYEDeadlift kids are mostly weak beta faggots anyway no big loss there.
>>
kettlebell swing
>>
Use the squat cage. Or de-rack the bench press.
>>
Lunges and back extensions.
>>
>>36693283
Assert yourself as alpha and clear the faggots from the free weight section. Throw shit, screech, the works.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.