[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 160407_162905_COLLAGE-1.jpg (290KB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [Google]
160407_162905_COLLAGE-1.jpg
290KB, 1304x1628px
So I have been going to the gym since October. I started at 238 almost 240. Now I'm 220. But I have been dodging supplements because I don't know what's in them and I constantly hear rumors about things that are dangerous like someone told me Mercury chemicals for steroid I don't know my question is should I start taking supplements?
>>
What are your goals? Most people losing weight don't need supplements other than caffeine
>>
>>36689229
My goal is to qualify for the Air Force my height is 5 6 and required weight for my height is 170 I would love to get to 170 by the end of June cuz I'm finishing school this year so I'm trying to go straight out of high school
>>
Only take whey if you're trying to join the military.

Some guys I know failed the navy piss test due to pre-workout.
>>
>>36689580
Damn that's crazy. I never thought it could happen but my trainer if she wants me to build muscle but she wants me to tone my arms as in don't put on weight just tone them and I'm fucking pissed cuz I can't do a push-up to save my life
>>
>>36689184
So you lost 18 pounds in six months, now you're trying to lose another fifty in under three?

This is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>36689619
This is the UK navy though, and they do a lot of anti-drug trafficking shit so it's understandible why they'd be strict.
>>
>>36689619
maybe you should be able to do push ups if you want to join the army. 10kg in 6 months is kinda slow. Eat less and work out. can lose 1kg/week. No need supplements just eat clean (no mac n cheese...)
>>
>>36689524
5'6 220? Christ dude

Just keep eating salads and chicken/fish at a caloric deficit and drinking black coffee and sparkling water. You'll lose the weight.
>>
>>36689524
Your a lot like me, I started at 220 at 5'6, and I'm at 145 now. Good on you for losing weight, and also having a goal. For supplements, I'd day do your own research. Lots of negative rumors are just mom science (protein shakes are bad) etc etc. That being said, a lot of the legal supplements don't really make as much of a difference as you'd hope, and are more of a cash grab than anything. If you want to cut faster, I'd recommend looking into an EC/ECA stack (read up on it first, dose properly). Otherwise, for weight loss, I'd recommend just counting calories, eating clean and working out regularly. Cardio and weights often, breaks when needed. I wish you well bro
>>
When I went over by eating habits with my physical trainer it turned out I was eating not enough and that I should be consuming 2600 calories a day the first 3 months was rough due to Transportation issues weather issues School issues I no excuses is not welcome but I can't sit here and lie I go 3 to 4 days a week I do 30 minutes on elliptical then I go to the weight machines I think for about 15 minutes then I hop on the treadmill for another 15 minutes any recommendations on what else should I be doing?
>>
>>36689886
Do weights more often. You can't do a pushup cause you don't have the muscle for it. If you can stay longer, just add another half hour to your weight training, maybe start SS or SL or ICF 5x5. If not, make your cardio more intense but shorter, going faster/harder on treadmill/elliptical. Run on your off days even
>>
>>36689924
So what is ss and sl and icf? Is that some gym terms.
>>
Take L-Carnitine
>>
File: 1456642294975.png (258KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1456642294975.png
258KB, 635x457px
>>36689184
>5'6"
>240
You need to lose weight to be able to do things like situps and pushups like the AF requires. I bet when you do a pushup your belly touches the ground while in the up position.

STOP EATING
T
O
P

E
A
T
I
N
G

After you get down closer to your target weight doing exercises should be easier.
>>
>>36690119
Ha no my belly doesn't touch. The maximum pushups I can do is 3
>>
>>36689580
I'm about to piss for work and take optimum nutrition pwo daily. What the fuck failed them? Nothing in there is related to illicits. Did theirs have secret amphetamines or what?
>>
>>36689580
was it Jack3d with the DMAA? I think that stuff looked like meth in your pee pee. d
>>
>>36690044
You need to learn to Google man, you're an adult soon. The rest of your life won't be spoon fed to you like worksheets in high school. Read the fucking sticky too.

Starting strength, ice cream fitness, stronglifts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.