[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Hey guys I want to get some arm muscle and get a 6 pack. I have no training at all im about 190 and Im 6 foot 1 inch tall and dont have much time for a gym atm. Can I just do sit ups and push ups and keep increaseing how many I can do over and over will that build muscle on me and get me looking like I got abs and muscle?
>>
yes. all you need to do is situps and crunches.
>>
>>36684724
Really I keep seeing people say it works on some websites but others are saying it doesnt work. It seems like its more work finding a work out that works rather then doing the work out it self
>>
>>36684799
let me hit you up with a program. i used to skype with zyzz back in the days and he gave it to me so i know it works. please don't spread it, it would be disrespectful to his legacy. it's basically what he did when he was a beginner and turned him into a bodybuilding model.

A:
Crunches 1xF

B:
Pushups 1xF

Then a week (MTWTFSS) look like this
AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx
>>
>>36684683
Do push-up variants that hit your shoulders so you don't have big arms and tiny shoulders. Don't do sit-ups as they strain your spine too much and can cause back pain and injuries. Only do crunches. Don't do the fancy ones where you twist your upper body during the crunch. They don't do anything. You aren't able to hit your biceps with push-ups or crunched so get a pullup bar and do that a lot. You will likely need to cut a lot of weight for abs because they won't show up until you are under 10% body fat.
>>
>>36684864
No clue who zyzz is sorry Im just a nerd that wants to get fit. Also I have no clue what 1xf or Axx or bxx means
>>
>>36684912
heres your (you)
>>
>>36684912
x is rest day
f is failure so 1 set of push-ups/sit-ups until you literally cannot move anymore
>>
>>36684912
zyzz is a legendary bodybuilder. he's kind of an icon because he used to be a very skinny computer nerd who dropped games and turned into a bodybuilder.
>>
File: tfw.webm (94KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
94KB, 720x404px
>>36684912
>>36684683
the b8 could have been better tbqh
>>
>>36684683

Why dont you read the sticky like a decent human being and stop being such a faggot?
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36684977
Im not trying to b8 im just some nerdy guy who has no clue on how to work out at all or gain a 6pack or arm muscles
>>
>>36684683
Honestly just do a lot of bowling and that'll strengthen your core and arms
>>
>>36684932
What do you mean untill I cant move I can do about 20 push up then it hurts like a bitch but after a few secs of rest I can do it agian should I keep doing it till even after the rest I cant do it anymore?
>>
File: 1411401027001.jpg (8KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411401027001.jpg
8KB, 200x240px
I wouldn't even focus on fitness of the body at this point.

First, I would correct the fact that you sound like you're mentally retarded.
>>
i don't even know who's baiting who in this ITT
>>
Doing both of those bodyweight exercises seems like overkill. I would just stick to this one.
>>
>>36684683
it's a good couple of months until summer, where are all these threads coming from

read the sticky you dumb nigger

>Can I just do sit ups and push ups and keep increaseing how many I can do over and over will that build muscle on me and get me looking like I got abs and muscle?

yeah sure if you want to look like the average male
>>
>>36684906
You really think this fag has to worry about having too big of arms and tiny shoulders? Guy's going to give up in a week when he's asking about exercises you can do anywhere anytime
>>
I dont understand why you guys got to be so mean its just a simple qestion could just say yes or no or even give me some tips like some of you guys are.
>>36685294
I been wanting a nice body for a whial it just seems like my life is always to busy for a gym or I dont have enough cash
>>
>>36685091
lol
>>
>>36685285
10/10
>>
>>36685328
>whial
>>
>>36684864
stolen
>>
>>36685328

ok I'm feeling nice right now so heres a routine and diet you can follow

push ups 10 sets of 10 reps
sit ups 10 sets of 10 reps
bicep curls 5 sets of 10 reps

Diet
a gallon of whole milk PER DAY
5 cups of oat meal

EATING ANYTHING ELSE WILL CAUSE THE SIX PACK TO FADE AWAY
>>
>>36685572
gallon of whole milk. Holy hell man thats a lot I dont think i could drink that much and milk cost a lot man
>>
>>36685572
>10x10
you're either roiding or overtraining at that volume
>>
>>36684942
Yeah he won the Mr Olympia 5 times doing only sit-ups
>>
>>36685620
Start with a litre of milk
>>
>>36685620

EAT BIG GET BIG CMON
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.