[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having some troubles with weight loss/extra skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: before after.jpg (336KB, 961x864px) Image search: [Google]
before after.jpg
336KB, 961x864px
I'm 18 years old, currently a senior in High School so its hard fitting in many meals, but I'm been having horrible struggles with this extra "fat" in my stubborn fat area, I know this is the hardest part of my body to lose and the area where my body loves storing fats, but how can I speed up this process or is there any work outs I can do to help tighten this area up?

I started at 232 body weight at 6'5.
I am now 202 6'5 with this heavy pouch of fat under my belly button.

My diet consists of:
Breakfast: (6:30 AM)
Oatmeal or Eggs
Banana
Fit and Lite Yogurt (150 calories/15g protein)

Lunch: (10:30 AM)
1 cup of white / brown rice
3-4 oz's of cooked chicken breast
carrots/corn/high protein blend bagged vegtables

Mid-day snack: (2:30/3)
Fit and Lite Yogurt
Apple / Banana
Granola

Before the gym: (6:30/7)
Monster or Pre-workout (C4 Ripped)
Tablespoon of peanut butter

After gym: (8:30/9)
Protein Shake (BSN Syntha-6 22G Protein per scoop)
White / Brown Rice
3-4 oz's of cooked chicken breast
carrots/corn/high protein blend bagged vegtables
>>
File: here.png (411KB, 517x432px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
411KB, 517x432px
OP here again, Just by the looks of the photo guys can you guys give me a estimate of my body fat percentage? I can post a newest photo shortly, But I went to a scale at my local total nutrition and It says im 15 percent body fat.
>>
>>36675002
Do you do any cardio?
>>
>>36675356
Yeah,
heres my workout routine:
Monday:
Chest/Triceps

Tuesday:
Biceps Shoulders
Extreme Intensity cardio

Wednesday:
Back/Lats/Abs

Thursday:
Legs/Calfs/Forearms
Stairstepper

Friday:
Full body with intensive cardio

Should I put any changes to this also?
>>
>>36675529
Eat a little bit less
Train a little bit more
Drink more water
>>
>>36675862
How much protein should I be consuming to maintain my muscle mass though? 0.5-1g per pound of weight? So consume about 150-200g per day? I don't want to lose alot of my muscle.
>>
That happened to me. I spent a year after that on my cutting diet somewhat recomping slowly. It's gona take time op. Try to increase your protein and carbs by like 500 calories and lower cardio to 2x a week max and aim for strength gains.

You pretty much need to recomp for a long time. I kept cutting by starving myself and going nuts on the cardio, but I looked like an anorexic with that lower stomach loose skin.
>>
>>36675529
I wouldn't do a split like that, you're only working each muscle group once/twice a week and usually full-body workouts aren't that great.

Try something like
Day 1: Chest and back
Day 2: Arms and shoulders
Day 3: Legs
Rinse & repeat

Work abs a little every day at the end of your workout, then do some cardio
>>
Low intense cardio, with longer duration of course, supposed to be better for fat burn
>>
>>36675002
Need to do more cardio.

Or higher reps and and lower weight.
>>
>>36676443
Low intense one day and the other HIIT. Both proven to be effective for fat burn. Omega 3 and other shit also plays a factor so eat your fish boy
>>
>>36676317
Congratulations, nobody asked for your fucking opinion. My routine is fine.
>>
>>36676739
Enjoy being fat then, faggot.
>>
File: Jason_Genova.gif (749KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Genova.gif
749KB, 470x360px
>>36675002
Look into Yohimbine hcl. I think it might help in your case. It's legal and relatively cheap.
>>
>>36676739
Just say nothing and move on, don't be an edgy teenager about it. And your routine IS garbage.
>>
>>36676065
Per pound of LEAN weight. Subtract out your fat.
>>
>>36677570

Going to second this. Check out >>36668356 for all the details.
>>
>>36676739
why act so defensive? you came here asking for advice ffs

Also you are not doing enough cardio - that shit every day till your wrecked - its the only way to get results
>>
>>36676739
Is this becoming a meme now? Posting pictures of slightly fat people and then overreacting?
>>
>>36675002
Fuck man
I'm 6'5 242 and I was scared I wouldn't lose enough fat to have a flat stomach at 230
You confirmed it. Now I may have to cut to 220
>>
>>36678216
Just keep working those abs, loose skin can take as long as it took you to lose the weight to shrink.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.