[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No appetite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1454814381633.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454814381633.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
So I'm a skelly. I weigh 120lbs at 20 years old. I'm a 5'10 dude.

This needs to cease now as my quality of life is being affected tremendously.

I just started my day by eating a fucklot.

I ate 1kg of quark cheese with 400g of cherry fruitmix.

The kg of quark is 700kcal, and the 400g of fruitmix is 400kcal.

That gives us 1100kcal and 69g of protein.

I then ate 260g of chicken breast. That's roughly 400kcal and 40g of protein.

I'm about to eat a pack of 150g of rice with 260g of ground beef.

Now I have a few questions.

1. I won't be able to keep that on the long run. I don't have enough money, I'm a filthy NEET who lives on daddys money.
Is there a cheap alternative to all of this shit?

2. Will that help my gains? I mean, my max squat is 70kg. You read that right. I couldn't go higher for a year because I didn't eat enough.
Do you think Ill progress by eating all that shit? I have to be SURE, because I've alreadyl ost so much time.

I'm in panic /fit/. For real. My life is slipping by, and I'm still looking like a 14 years old boy at 21.
>>
>>36668189
Bump
>>
>>36668189
Bump again
>>
>>36668189
you don't need much protein at 120 lbs , the quark alone might be enough for one day. carbohydrates are cheap calories, eat some rice or pasta and you'll set. it should be easy to get enough calories every day at your weight if you don't have a very active lifestyle
>>
>>36668189
step 1: apply for a fast food job (subway is goat)
step 2: eat said fast food
Repeat step 2 until achieved bodyweight then stop eating like shit. By this point you'll have some money saved up to afford groceries then shop for your nutrition needs.
>b-b-but dirty bulk senpai
Fuck you
>>
Oats&rice are some of the cheapest staples of your diet you'll find for this kind of thing. Start planning your meals, go to a store and see what's cheap in large quantities aside from oats or rice.

For example with oats you can use milk instead of water, and throw in some dried fruits. 100g oats, 600ml (i drink 200ml of this with it) whole milk & 50g raisins = 922 calorie, takes 10 minutes to put together, boom, breakfast sorted.

Find out your maintenance kcal intake and work out what you can have every day that will allow you to eat at a surplus, in Aldi you can get 1kg of white rice for 40 fucking pence m80, personally I use brown rice but if you're real tight on cash then use white.

Also bumping for suggestions on other cheap bulking foods.
>>
>>36668576

>bulking on tons of carbs

mate he wants to get big and strong, not big and fat.
>>
>>36668587
>what are complex carbs
>what is lifting
>what is whey

For a skelly on a budget carbs are no bad thing.
>>
>>36668587
At that point I really am trying to get big and fat.

>>36668576
Rice will do, but I can't eat oats. I just can't. The squishy, soggy texture makes me want to puke everywhere.
>>
File: fit mark rippetoe fridge.png (378KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
fit mark rippetoe fridge.png
378KB, 500x520px
>>36668189
>1. I won't be able to keep that on the long run. I don't have enough money, I'm a filthy NEET who lives on daddys money.
Is there a cheap alternative to all of this shit?

This is going to sound memey and people will object, but

People in your situation are literally the reason GOMAD exists. Try it.
>>
>>36668517
OP do this. 2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
File: 1289577375268.jpg (14KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1289577375268.jpg
14KB, 208x199px
>>36668637
>I can't eat oats
>>
>>36668637
>neet
>crybaby

Ask me if I'm surprised
>>
Youre retarded
Youre not a skeleton because you have extremely low bf youre a skele because you have the muscle and bone density of a 14 year old like you said. Youre likely 10-11% bf give or take a little. Put your hand on your lower stomach and grab your belly. Everything youre able to pull is fat which makes you look like shit. Eating a ton is gonna add more.
If you start eating like a retarded obese person youre just gonna get even more skinny fat. What you should do is lift on a beginner routine and just add a protein shake to whatever you normally eat. If youre not hungry dont force yourself to eat.
>>
>>36668666
>If youre not hungry dont force yourself to eat.
I think this is a recipe for staying underweight, a lot of skeletons under-eat habitually - adding lifting onto that will lead to no added muscle and high injury risk. He may as well add weight however he's able to in order to up his nutritional intake as well, then strip the excess off when he has some muscle.
>>
>>36668654
I'm not crying. If there was a sure way to make me like them, I'd fucking eat them by the bowlful.

Unfortunately they're disgusting.
>>
>>36668666
That's the thing I tried though. It led me nowhere as stated in the OP, since my squat hasn't improved for 7 months.
>>
>>36668683
You can get your bench to a pl8 easily just by eating maintenance and drinking a protein shake after exercising
Obviously once you get to that point you need to increase calorie intake but there is no reason for OP to be eating like a fatass while he can barely press the bar
>>
GOMAD
>>
>>36668637
I can't eat oats. I just can't. The squishy, soggy texture makes me want to puke everywhere.

What kind of oats do you get?

>>36668811
>>36668639

This desu
>>
>>36668811
>what kind of cardiovascular health do you want fa.m
>ever heard of GOMAD?
>say no more nigga
>>
File: smiling don draper.jpg (7KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
smiling don draper.jpg
7KB, 199x242px
>>36668834
I honestly don't think there's a muscle I neglect more than my heart

I perma dirty bulk, smoke, drink heavily, abuse drugs, and I'm contemplating steroids
My workout includes jaw and neck exercises and I haven't done a single cardio exercise in 3 years

Who else /swolecorpse@30/ here?
>>
>>36668864
>My workout includes jaw and neck exercises
what
>>
File: dota 2 shadow shaman.jpg (38KB, 343x479px) Image search: [Google]
dota 2 shadow shaman.jpg
38KB, 343x479px
>>36668870
I literally pay more attention to my neck muscles than my heart
>>
>>36668189
get yourself "instant oats" from myprotein or just mix/blend normal oats with milk, that gives you a lot of calories..

cheese, nuts, milk, peanut butter.. you need calories.. ~3000 a day

1kg quark, jesus!
>>
>>36668919
Do you do neck bridges?
>>
>>36668619
For anyone bulking, carbs are essential.
>>
Bump for inteerest
>>
>>36668189
Whos this i need her in my life
>>
>>36668189
FUARK SAUCE
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.