[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUTTING DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1459756052483.jpg (21KB, 540x348px) Image search: [Google]
1459756052483.jpg
21KB, 540x348px
Tell me something, /fit/.

What are few of the things you're trying to down on, for the sake of your health?

>cheeses
>salt and pepper
>>
Will a self-bump work? Hope it does...
>>
Literally everything. I'm too fucking fat and have been for a long time.

No special plans, just a low calorie protein shake in the mornings followed by minimal food.
>>
sugar, the only sweet stuff i've eaten for the past 3 weeks is fruit. need to cut down on caffeine too i think, 4+ coffees a day can't be good for you in the long run.
>>
>>36654662
I'm a dirty bulker and cutter, I don't watch what I eat so long as get my protein and am within my calories. Luckily I enjoy healthy food, but I had a week where I has eating chicken nuggets for dinner everyday. I'm probably gonna die of heart attack.
>>
>>36654812
OP, here. Something to help you the fuck out.
http://custommealplanner.com/
>>
File: 1420533418962.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420533418962.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>36654831
>4+ coffees

try cutting it down to two and drink it with milk, no sugar.

provides an extra boost throughout the day.

can't blame you though, anon. I know how good coffee tastes
>>
>>36654844

Have you heard of CT Fletcher? Probably not a natty, but in his competition days, he used to eat 3 meals consisting of Big Macs.

>ended up doing a bypass surgery

hope nothing like that happens to you, anon. You seem like a tough guy. Don't go down that route.
>>
File: 1454917902594.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454917902594.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
Anyone possible lurkers willing to contribute? Don't be ashamed. We're all here to help out :)
>>
File: lastrep.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lastrep.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>36654876

> click site
> recommends nonfat everything
>>
Did no alcohol for March. Didn't really notice a significant difference, but I'm not a college kid drinking all day and night, so I guess it was just relative.
>>
File: 1456976165011.png (46KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1456976165011.png
46KB, 557x605px
>>36654958
The less, the better (in some cases). Don't be the type of person that chooses the expensive ingredients from the list.

Anything will really do, but it's up to you how you prepare the meal.

That's what'll benefit you the most
>>
>>36655011

Alcohol won't make much of a difference, whether you're trying to gain or lose weight, as long as you're a social drinker.

Just don't go for the flavored vodkas and shit. And drink dark beer, instead. Less calories, more filling, higher certain nutrients, compared to Corona and other light beers.
>>
>>36654662
Salt isn't bad for you
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

And what do you have against pepper?

For you question my big recent drop was alcohol. I get up earlier, feel better and it turned my water-treading diet into a weight-loss diet.
>>
>>36654662
Cutting back on carbs. I eat way too much bread and its the only thing keeping me from getting cut as shit. I do tons of cardio and do a solid 1700 calorie cut, the bread is the only thing keeping this last bit of fat on.
>>
>>36655062
isnt beer extremely estrogenic? I notice muh man titties get bigger if i start drinking beers for a longer period of time.

E.g. I was on holiday, and had 2-4 beer every day, coupled with the fact that I didnt gym for a week, it almost looked like I got gyno.

I recommend cutting out beer all together, if youre gonna get drunk just drink whiskey or vodka straight.
>>
>>36655062
>>36655107
Biggest advantage was mental ie: never having that half motivation to work out after a beer in the afternoon, deciding between drinks Friday after work or the gym, and being able to wake up at 6 on a weekend and get the gym out of the way.
>>
>>36654662
Hot sauce/anything spicy in general.

Got way too reliant on the stuff and was using ~1 liter of Franks Redhot™ on top of .5-.75 lbs of chili garlic sauce and chili powder/week. It fucked my stomach up something fierce and I can't eat anything remotely spicy without sharp pains/diarrhea anymore.
>>
>>36655080

>feel better and it turned my water-treading diet into a weight-loss diet.

I'm glad you've made that change.

I consume at least a gallon a day of 'reasonably-leveled' sodium water.

Even though, NaCl and Na are somewhat different things, I wouldn't want Na + Na to stack up in my system.

Oh, and pepper? Just not something I like tasting in my food, even in small amounts
>>
>>36655094
>the bread is the only thing keeping this last bit of fat on.

have you tried replacing it with potatoes or white rice? They are just as efficient with the 'tons' of cardio that you do.
>>
>>36655094
Same. I just love carbs. All of them
>>
>>36655062
kek, what m8? Dark beers like stouts are very high in calories what are you talking about...
>>
>>36654662
Masturbation
>>
>soda
>fast food

And just junk food in general. EVERYTIME I eat it I feel like shit.but fuck I still do it
>>
>>36656132
Not compared to the sugary cocktails m8
>>
I dont drink, I dont smoke, and I eat healthy

But one thing is always killing me. I hang out with my friends alot and we stay up way too long playing vidya/watching movies, resulting in me sleeping too little.

So Im trying to cut down on that, since we all know how important sleep is for health and gains
>>
>certain carbs can turn to fat if not used as energy

>>36655145
>>36655107

> and had 2-4 beer every day
there you have it. that's not social drinking, anon. that's really heavy drinking!
>>
>>36656146
>EVERYTIME I eat it I feel like shit.

OP, here.

Why not abstain fast food until the weekends and eating healthy (depending on what's actually healthy for you), during the weekdays?
>>
>>36656139

I feel you, anon
>>
>>36656162
I'm just spurting out the obvious, but maintaining a social life is important, too.

Drastically trying to increase sleep time won't help.

What helped me is trying to go to sleep every day from 02:30 to 02:00 to 01:30 to eventually to 23:00.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.