[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this natty? He did it in 3 months without roids, he claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Is this natty? He did it in 3 months without roids, he claims
>>
idk looks like just less fat and some better lighting or a pump

also he's probably trying to look kinda shit in the before pic
>>
>>36650882
The delts never lie, unfortunately he is.
>>
>>36650923
It just seems that hes really low body fat, but put on so much muscle, but looking at it, the above poster may be right too in saying that he purposely looked shittier at beginning.
>>
>>36650882
>also he's probably trying to look kinda shit in the before pic
this tbqh, especially if he's offering coaching or selling meal plans/routines

Furious Pete has a nice video on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
>>
You really shouldn't even have to ask. But this is /fit/, the land of the eternal underage dyels

OF COURSE HE'S NATTY. JUST HARD WORK, CLEAN EATING, AND A PROTEIN SHAKE 10 MINUTES AFTER EVER WORKOUT
>>
>>36650882
if he took that picture in the same lighting/pose/angle as the first picture, I GUARANTEE he will look like a skele. it's all camera tricks
>>
>>36650882
> 3 months
> natty
Lmao.
>>
most recent pic.

looks like its all lighting, but hes definitely looking hyooj
>>
>>36651964
looks like fat burners to me
Is he very strict with his diet? > no roids
Does he eat junk food n shit? > he's on something
>>
>>36650882
dem facial gains
>>
>>36652019
>fat burners
Like? How well do they work with a diet and lifts/cardio?
>>
>>36652064
You'll have to ask /plg/ or read on your own familia
>>
File: 1455952467072.png (97KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
1455952467072.png
97KB, 493x493px
>>36650882
>standing in the middle of the gym with his pants pulled down

Guys help I can't stop laughing at the thought of this. It just keeps getting funnier the more I think about it.
>>
>>36652080
I meant /fraud/
>>
>>36650882
how tall is he? he looks like a midget lol
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x350px
>>36650882
>3 months
>more muscle
>significantly less fat
>natty
>>
of course, all he did was cut
>>
File: 1458695727384.gif (785KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1458695727384.gif
785KB, 400x224px
>>36650882
Normies will believe this is possible naturally in three months naturally.
>>
Likely muscle memory. He lifted before, had a layoff, gained it back in 3 months. Easy if you've been there before.
>>
>>36652126
Normies will naturally believe this naturally is possible naturally in three months naturally
>>
>>36652252
Naturally Normies will naturally believe this naturally is possible naturally in three months naturally
>>
>>36650882
look at the package, clear roid dick.

Roids shrivel your testes, but also the rapid increase in muscle and oxygen/blood needed for that leads to your flaccid penis being very flaccid. as in, unless you are hard you have shrinkage.
>>
>>36653327
I have a 6 incher when hard, something like 2.5-3 maybe flaccid when it's warm, button penis when it's cold or i've been exercising.

I don't roid. Explanation?
>>
>>36653349
if you roid, your hard dick won't get smaller. However your balls will. and your flaccid penis will shrink to a button. it'll almost seem "hard" because it has shriveled up so much.
>>
>>36653357
>it'll almost seem "hard" because it has shriveled up so much.

wut
please explain
>>
>>36653372
ever gone swimming in really really cold water and then taken your trunks off to find a tiny flaccid cock that isn't actually flaccid to the touch?
>>
>>36652126
>gif
Is this level of muscle confusion possible natty?
>>
>>36653389
hmmm no but i see what you mean now.

btw is that why adam charlton looks like he has a tiny erection all the time?
>>
>>36650882
>arm size compared to legs
>>
>>36650882
>without

You see people lie.
>>
>>36653400
yes, yes it is
>>
>>36650882
All he did was dehydrate and get a pump
>>
>take pic where you look shit on purpose (no pump, bloated, bad lighting)
>lose some fat over 3 months
>take diuretics
>take preworkout
>get pump
>stand in good lighting and flex
>WEEEWOOOWOW MAD RESULTS BREHS

It would be doable. But this second pic
>>36651964
and the fact that's he's a manlet Pajeet with small legs and YUGE delts and biceps makes me think he's on the jooce.
>>
His legs look fucking tiny. I don't understand why people don't want joocy quads.
>>
>>36652270
Naturally, natural normies will naturally think it's natural to naturally achieve this natural naturally natural normal physique.

Also, buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.

English ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>36654156
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>36654156
And now the greatest sentence in English.

"All of the faith he had had had had no effect"

And yes, that is a 100% acceptable sentence
>>
>>36650882
Its clear as day that he is on juice.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.