[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why waste time and money on women when you could be focusing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1459565781653.png (1MB, 1009x848px) Image search: [Google]
1459565781653.png
1MB, 1009x848px
Why waste time and money on women when you could be focusing on improving yourself?
>>
>the way one leg curls around the bottom of the suit

I actually gagged

It looks like a fucking grindhouse prop
>>
>>36650451
Good question anon.
>>
>>36650451
>it's THAT image again
>>
>>36650451
They feel good around your penis
>>
>>36650451
this is now a fat hate thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vH_9pgWExY
>>
>>36650451
If you are spending money on your woman you're wasting your time
2+ years with gf, she pays for her stuff most of the time unless she really has money problems, which has happened a couple of times
She's totally fine with just walking and talking, which paradoxically makes me want to spend more on her
>>
>>36650451
>>
>>36652404
I don't think I hate fats enough to disagree with them on this. Those bodies are literally unrealistic because they were drawn by horny manchildren FOR horny manchildren. I mean, the blonde looks like her spine is literally broken. To placate the guys who will inevitably get their jimjams rustled from me stating this fact, none of this excuses the fatness. It's a waste of time to tear down cartoons for being unrealistic.
>>
>>36652404
>>36652549
Bitches are trying to copy poses of women who are literally floating in mid air
They probably don't even float in water
>>
>>36650451
this. i want God to look down and see me and be intimidated. i want him to think "maybe i shouldn't have made that one" because in my fantasy he's Mormon God and he knows if we develop a warp drive i'll be able to go to his planet and beat him at arm wrestling.
>>
>>36650451
>that skin discoloration around her armpit

ewww that means her armpit rolls of fat is rubbing against itself, that must REEK.
>>
>>36650451
you just make this thread on /pol/ faggot

>>>/pol/69954597
>>
>>36652628

It's probably early acanthosis nigricans, which is a sign of the beetus.
>>
>>36650451
why waste time worrying about these people when you could be working on yourself? theyre strangers who dont give a shit about you. stop thinking about it and stop making these fitness-unrelated threads
>>
>>36652628
thats normal for skinny girls too. its just usually photoshopped out on models.
>>
>>36652575
The psylocke one is kinda ridiculous though
>>
>>36650451

I have a girlfriend but I hate women. I'm not gay. There is no winning.
>>
>>36652727
I think she's supposed to be superhuman flexible though.

It's like how wolverine does that cannonball shit.
>>
>>36650451
>Can't reach more than halfway across her body

That model has freakishly long arms! You'd have to be a fucking orangutan to reach that far!
>>
>>36652404
it's like cartoons aren't real or something
>>
>>36652805
*that fat
>>
>>36652549
>>36652727

They're comic books. Bitches are so fucking insecure that they feel the need to compare themselves to two dimensional characters.
>>
>Why waste time and money on women when you could be focusing on improving yourself?
I'm a social retard and learning to deal with the opposite sex is improving myself.
>>
File: cyclops.png (321KB, 280x485px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.png
321KB, 280x485px
>>36652404
>tfw want to be a jim lee drawing
>>
I watched one of these vids and this girl is pretty qt but then I watched another one and it turns out she's a lesbian

Fug lads
>>
>>36650451
I want kids that'll hate the world as much as I do.
>>
>>36653306
A "lesbian" is just a girl who hasn't met Chad yet.

Seriously, true lesbians literally don't exist. All women have a lust for Chad, some of them just have stronger ones than others. A "lesbian" is a woman who hasn't yet met a man alpha enough to satisfy her, so she chooses to date other women rather than the incels who are interested in her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.