[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Make Confidence Gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ayyy.jpg (143KB, 1024x923px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
143KB, 1024x923px
Not just with girls but in general.
>>
>>36646411
practice, find unconditional love
idk
>>
Stop being a faggot, faggot.
>>
File: 123.png (67KB, 1229x772px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
67KB, 1229x772px
>>36646411
>Realise that people think about their own stuff, no one is spending their time/energy silently judging other people, it's not high school anymore
>Take care of your appearance (great haircut, excellent hygiene, presentable clothes that look good on you)
>Good posture and walking pace
>Work on your speech - good cadence (not changing your pitch), not too fast and not too slow
>Maintain eye contact and smile when talking to people (has to be genuine, so if you have been walking around with a chip on your shoulder all your life you have to work on this)
>Actually be good at stuff, that gives you professional confidence
>Do your own thing, don't get too preoccupied with what others are thinking

Pic sort of related.
>>
>>36646570
that pic is wrong
he read dale carnagie too much
it's important to criticize people when you want to, you just don't have to do it too much or be hypocritical, because other people will notice
if your criticism are wise and will end up to be true, people will venerate you
that pic is the short way to become charismatic, i prefer the harder and longer
no homo
>>
>>36646638
You are right. When I saved that I was thinking along the lines of senior managers. They are absolutely charismatic when they are around us (minions), but I am sure when they are among peers (board of directors etc) they have no problem switching as necessary (buddying up, speaking directly, confronting when necessary).

Anyways tricks like that don't even apply to me, I am doomed to always be branded as bossy and bitchy when I'm assertive cause gril. Shit sucks.
>>
>>36646411

Overthinking has an inverted correlation to confidence level; the more you think the less confident you will be.

Focus on the present as much as you can, if you're considering going up a talking to a fluid druid then just go do it. Don't think about all the other bullshit in the future, just talk to her.
>>
>>36646411

This is going to sound counter-intuitive, but:

Be nice to people.

Being actually nice, and I mean taking proactive steps to be more pleasant to be around like asking people questions that will let them talk about something that people like to talk about, telling them small, casual compliments (e.g. I like those shoes), smiling at them, making them feel good about themselves etc., not being meek and unassertive and secretly hating everyone, will make people like you.

After you get people to like you, and learn how to simply enjoy their company, only then you can start figuring out how to rise above them to get what you want. Taking a shortcut here leads to Fedora Land.
>>
>>36647142
This. You'll feel more at ease around others if they feel at ease around you.
>>
File: 14526145507695.png (25KB, 198x212px) Image search: [Google]
14526145507695.png
25KB, 198x212px
Guys
According to some people, I always sound like I'm angry at something due to my normal tone and voice even when I'm feeling relaxed, I end up scaring people away or starting arguments out of nowhere in normal conversations.
I'm not even socially retarded. Help
>>
>>36646411
Honestly the best advice I can give you is to try new things and try to be good at something succeedin in an activity you enjoy will definitely boost your confidence
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.