[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who makes your supplements anything!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0600.jpg (93KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
93KB, 480x480px
Ask a guy who makes your supplements anything!
>>
shameless self bump
>>
what do you do for a living?
>>
>>36638213
c'mon man
>>
what supplements do you make? DYEL? Do you get discounts? Ever tried to snort any of it? Explain the process of making them
>>
>>36638110
Do you personally believe any of them work?
>>
best pre-workout IYO?
>>
Is there any concern of the bio-availability of the protein fragments in whey due to dentauration?

Is water activities the sole preservative to prevent the putrifucation of whey?

Food Science student here
>>
>>36638347

>Is there any concern of the bio-availability of the protein fragments in whey due to dentauration?

No and you should know that. Go back to school.
>>
>>36638213
sorry i lost internet connection for a minute
>>
>>36638213
I'm only 20 years old, so its not my career. But i weigh products. So i get a recipe, gather all the ingredients, and put the according weights of certain ingredients into drums, and from there it is blended, and either encapsulated, or bottled.
>>
>>36638366
Well i am a student, and idk if the lysine residues will degrade significantly you pleb
>>
>>36638110

What does H. E. B stand for?
>>
>>36638243
We make Yoli, and Onnit products. As well as many others, but i don't know too many other brands. Yoli makes up around 40% of our business.
I don't get discounts, but after the blended is finished, sometimes i ask him to "spill" a kilo or two of pre workouts, or protein powders. Super easy to steal hahaha
>>
How accurate is labdoor? https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
>>
>>36638322
The alpha brain seems like it works, but it might just be placebo. The pre-workouts are definitely strong though. We make Thermovex preworkout powders very frequently
>>
>>36638420
Can you sell me some bulk pre workout?
>>
>>36638110
What is in the creatine blends
>>
>>36638500
Different types of creatine? Not op
>>
Op here, Pic was related btw. That was after a "room clean" between blends of two different powders. Not only do the coworkers cut corners, but our owner sometimes asks us not the clean the room between blends to maximize production rates.
>>
>>36638466
Sorry bro I don't think i can. Im already peddling it to some people i know, and i can't take too much or it would get noticed. I've taken probably around $2,000 worth of products so far, at retail price that is.
>>
>>36638405
Here Everything's Better. Grocery chain in TX.
>>
>>36638500
As far as I know we don't actually make creatine blends.
>>
>>36638544
So like 20$ worth...
>>
>>36638553

Thanks ive always wondered about that
>>
>>36638563
Kek
>>
>>36638389
So you're saying you weigh whey?
>>
>>36638423
I only make 2 or 3 kinds of protein powders (which aren't on the list), so i wouldn't really know how effective the other ones are.
>>
>>36638563
everything is a lootttt cheaper in bulk. In the system we use, i can look up the cost per kilo of all the ingredients we have. Ranging from around $.30 a kilo for potato maltodextrin, to $4,000 a kilo for vitamin B12.
>>
>>36638621
A kilo of B12 is worth 8 kilos of silver
>>
How many ridges on your butthole?
>>
>>36638687
There used to be 16, but now im down to 14
>>
>>36638693
What happened
>>
>>36638713
I didn't use lube last time.
check out my profile ChampHole/analinsertions.com
>>
>>36638774
Thatll happen

Thanks
>>
>>36638587
He is The Whey Weigh-man
>>
>>36638110
Which flavor is the best and why is it blueberry.
>>
Do you sing "HighWhey to hell" to yourself sometimes?
>>
Why are you and your associates trying to ruin Jason Blaha? Did he get too big and successful?
>>
>>36638347
>Food Science student here
Yet you can't spell half the words you're using to seem smarter.
>>
>>36641122
whenever i see people making spelling mistakes i assume english isn't their first language
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.