[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else try and use their size to intimidate others?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

Does anyone else try and use their size to intimidate others? Since I've started getting huge 6'2 98kg, one of the things I've started doing is just calling random people out in the street.

I usually go for smallish looking foreigners and try to find an excuse to pick a fight with them. For instance if they drop any litter, cross on a red, don't give up their seat on the bus etc, I'll just unload with a bit of verbal abuse and then see if they want to settle it like men.

It's funny as fuck seeing their pussy ass reactions. Usually they just apologise a lot and try to walk away with their heads down really embarrassed. It's extra fun if their with their gf.
>>
>>36633145
stale pasta from the other big guy feels thread, that isn't you
>>
Obvious bait but wish it were true cause it would be hilarious watching a fit guy call out a weaker looking guy and then unexpectedly getting his ass beat.
>>
>>36633329
just like in my animes
>>
>>36633145
I legitimately hope everyday to see something like this in order to brutally assault guys like this but it never happens. Only time I've seen this almost happen was to a guy at a restaurant, but it failed hard. Everyone just starred and his poor girlfriend became red faced and they left.
>>
File: 1455508448147.jpg (31KB, 454x248px) Image search: [Google]
1455508448147.jpg
31KB, 454x248px
>be manlet
>can't intimidate anyone anyway
I'm jelly
inb4: hurr falseflagging
>>
>>36633145
>cross on a red

Wait what?

European here. Is that seen as a bad thing in America? Where I'm from it's more frowned upon to press the button and wait for the lights to cross. Because it makes cars have to stop and wait for you... You are seen as a better person if you can just judge it like an adult instead of getting the whole road to stop for you.

Related to thread though, nah I never did this because it doesn't make me feel good to see people suffer emotionally.

I prefer it when people are impacted positively by me being in their lives that day. Not negatively.. Why would I enjoy being one of the bad aspects of life?...

Btw nice forearm thickness. Looking sick.
>>
>>36633493
What youre saying is absolutely fucking retarded. Im european and ive seen and been to quite a few 1st world countries of europe and what youre saying is not only not true, its absolutely moronic.
>>
>>36633520
So you don't get angry when someone presses the button to wait for the lights and you have to stop there for at least 20 seconds for no reason when the person could just have crossed when there was no cars coming or the cars were stopped already?

It infuriates me and others too. If you're 10 years old or something then fine. But if you press and wait for the green as an adult then you are admitting to all the cars waiting there for you to cross than you cannot judge the distance and speed of moving objects.. which makes you a moron.

Green walking man symbol is for children and disabled people IMO.
>>
>>36633145

I do that only on people who look douchey.

I would/could never do that to a nice guy, would feel bad for it.
>>
>>36633556
Its literally illegal to cross on red lights. Its the fucking law, where the fuck do you live that people get angry when others follow the law? Is the law for children? What the fuck is this shit, who the fuck am i talking to, this is absolutely the most ridiculous thing ive seen today. Are you one of those fuckwits who thinks that people need to stop and wait for cars to pass on crossings without lights?
>>
>>36633145
These kinds of people are who I beg for and prey on. I'm not small enough to be thrown around by big guys. But not nearly big enough to not be thought of as one of those small guys. I love when big guys underestimate me then end up looking at the sky because they didn't expect me to be a professional boxer who hits as hard as someone 30 pounds heavier himself. I refuse to fight anybody not bigger than me because it's not fair and not fun.
>>
>>36633145

> imposing one's own psychological vulnerabilities on others in an effort to correct oneself

K.
>>
>>36633145
If I see a dyel manlet on campus I will shove the shit out of them so they fall down. I usually keep walking but if they say anything I just say "Oh did I do that?" in a Steve Urkel's voice. Bonus points if they're with their gf.
>>
>>36633632
Not the guy you were responding to; but yeah, he's quite right, at least in the UK that is the case.

Pressing the light on a non busy road is quite a bitch thing to do as it holds up traffic when you could just judge the road and cross on a red
>>
Anyone noticed that they have are treated differently after they started lifting?

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.
>>
File: 1459708209105.jpg (230KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459708209105.jpg
230KB, 640x960px
>>36633145
>>36633713
>2016
>not cultivating inner strength
>if you faggots were trying to do this to me you would be buried in at least 4 different graves
>>
>>36633632
>b-but it's the law!!

Protip: Most laws are retarded as shit, especially traffic laws. By law I'm not allowed to cross a red light, even if there is no traffic at all. Fuck that shit, I'm just going to cross.
>>
>>36633751
Kek doing it. I'd kick your lil ass bish. Square up nigga.
>>
>>36633145
Holy shit would I love to run into you. I'm literally double your weight so I would stomp you. I guarantee you will get your cumuppence one day.

Somewhat related story:

>on the bus to work
>see four teenagers (15-16) bullying this fat kid
>think that fucking sucks since I was fat and got bullied at school
>walk over to the ringleader
>shove him to the floor
>he gets up looking like he's going to cry
>I yell in his face 'how the fuck do you like it. Why don't you try that shit with me'
>he stutters and apologises and backs away from fat kid
>I sit back down
>stunned silence, other work folks on the bus look at me with a mixture of admiration and fear but pleased I put a stop to the bullying
>put my headphones back on and remain silent for the rest of the journey.
>>
>>36633145
I intimdate when necessary. What OP describes is retarded behaviour though, and an easy way to get fucked up when you meet another retard with a gun.
>>
>>36633810

That story made me smile.
Thanks anon.
I wish I had someone like you there for me when I was bullied every day for seven years.
>>
>>36633145
Me and this dyel asian at the gym have this little prank wars we play on each other. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 722x480px
>>36633810
Reddit.com/r/thathappened
>>
File: 1459586077020.jpg (725KB, 1500x3350px) Image search: [Google]
1459586077020.jpg
725KB, 1500x3350px
>>36633145
>pic related
>manlet spotted
>>
>>36633145
>smallish looking foreigners

I kek'd.

But in all honesty I do to a certain extent, not in an outright jerkoff way like OP. For instance i sometimes just cut in line and see if anyone wants to make a deal out of it. They never do.
>>
>>36633810
>I'm literally double your weight

So you're over 400 pounds?

>think that fucking sucks since I was fat and got bullied at school
>fucking sucks since I was fat
>I was fat
>was

Come on now. Be honest
>>
>>36633145

this is a good way to get shot or stabbed, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>36633722

>- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

I can confirm that
>>
>>36633871
Top kek call up Mike jones n tell him he just got wrecked
>>
>>36633632
>implying the rest of the world gives a shit about the law in one country
>>
>>36633145
Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since. Probably a nyr
>>
>>36633831
I know right. Adults always just try to ignore it and hope that the kid will sort it out on there own but they don't realise they don't have the courage to do so. It did make me feel good, kind of like I atoned for never having stood up for myself in school
>>
>>36633722
Nice pasta
I see you faggot
>>
>>36633145
I don't really try to use my massive size to intimidate others but I do refuse to wait in line now that I'm fit. No one ever says anything.
>>
>>36633903
What the actual fuck

Is this what you people think is alpha or something
>>
>>36633903
How do you even come up with this shit, fucking kek.
>>
>>36633958
The funniest thing about that story is that it's essentially just a fat neck beard wannabe bear mode that shoves over a kid then shouts in his face.

Imagine being on that bus, you'd just think what a fat loser.
>>
Be being so huge and aesthetic works against me sometimes. 8.5/10 facial aesthetics.

I'm on the job hunt right now. I'm in pretty good shape (6'1, 200lbs, broad shoulders, 500lb deadlift, do cardio and BJJ)

I've been interviewing places and a lot of potential employers always make comments on my physique
>wow anon you've got broad shoulders did you play football?
>'No i just lift and exercise to stay in shape during my free time'

I know my stats don't make me 'big and bulky' by any means but I'm starting to wonder if being too physically imposing can hurt the job search? I can totally see some old fat nerd feeling insecure at a juicy alpha male, or some old professional being like 'shit that guy spends all his time lifting and roiding (i don't) i don't think he'll be a fit for the company'

What does /fit/ think?
>>
>>36634001
Yeah either that or the wiping his ass part and calling him jackie chan.
>>
>>36634001
Wait was referring to
>>36633810
>>
File: 1459704337832.jpg (393KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1459704337832.jpg
393KB, 1959x1469px
>>36634007
>huge
>8.5/10 facial aestethics
>/fit/
cool story bro
>>
>>36633145
Mirin,I imagine I would look like this at my natty limit
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 384x216px
Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are
>>
>>36633406
Surround yourself with lanklet betas
>>
File: 1392592867108.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1392592867108.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>36633713
>I just say "Oh did I do that?" in a Steve Urkel's voice
>>
>>36634049
Have you never heard of the Asch experiments? Or the Milgram experiment? This is already demonstrated and proven
>>
>>36633769
wanna get slashed, filthy peasant?
>>
>>36633632
Get a load of this bootlicker. Kiss any police officers asses today?
>>
>>36634049
Old pasta
>>
>>36634049
I love making people rerack my weights.

I once left 180kg on the squat rack, some little dyel came over to strip it (probably so he could squat 60). I waited for him to fully strip it then I walked over I told him I was still using it. He apologised and proceeded to put all 180 back on.
>>
>>36634049
>being an asshole is alpha
>being polite is beta

I hope you aren't serious
>>
>>36634135
I don't get paid to rerack my weights. Do you also windex the mirrors you cuck?
>>
>>36633145
No you don't you fatasfatass
>>
>>36634096
He's lucky that's all you did. I wouldn't be as forgiving.
>>
>>36634007

I dont if that is actually true, but yes i have the same feeling.

Unless the person who hires me is a female, i think most employers and bosses will just think of me like a meathead.

I hope that isnt the case
>>
File: 1427878122264.png (297KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427878122264.png
297KB, 1000x1000px
>>36634167
You must be real tough not reracking shit and all that
>>
>>36634220
I'm bigger than the average guy and I'm pretty sure in my case it helped me more succesful. But I'm also 6'4", so maybe I'm perceived more proportionate. I can imagine if you're a roided up manlet that a lot of people might see you as a retarded chimp.
>>
>>36634167
Is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>36633810
>>
>>36633145
Sure do. People fear me.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.