[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/elite/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Who reached /elite/ status here?

Currently stuck at 195 and it's driving me insane. Any tips?
>>
>>36629869
I have im really strong
>>
Look at that heffer in the background doing strength training instead of taking her fat ass outside for a jog
>>
>>36629890
She could be endomorph and you don't know how much she lifts. She could be strong af we don't know.
>>
>>36629890
What's the matter, not high test enough for her?

Fuck out of here with your negativity.
>>
>>36629890
Lol I bet you think Taylor Swift is attractive. Leave /fit/ you fucking dyel.
>>
File: nojatuoli.jpg (27KB, 270x373px) Image search: [Google]
nojatuoli.jpg
27KB, 270x373px
>>36629912
>endomorph
People still believe in this bullshit?
>>
>>36629890
I'd bet all my money (which is not that much) that she lifts more than you.

It's funny to hate on fat people that are lazy slobs and eat like shit and justify it on social media. Not so much when they're overweight and lifting.
>>
>>36629912
>>36629914
>>36629924
>>36629940

#TRIGGERED

>endomorph

Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>36629890
U fucking mad, skelly? Women who lift > everything else
>>
been stuck at 165x5 for a long time
and bench has been stuck at 235x5

how do I press better
>>
File: 1452011121202.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452011121202.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>36629869
What's /elite/ ohp 2 pl8?

>tfw did 185 the other day for 3 reps and thought I was elite
>>
>>36629890
>thinking jogging is better for fat loss than lifting
>not realizing weights and cardiovascular are optimal for fat loss
>2016 still being alive
>>
>>36629956

Lmao why would I be mad? I can run more than a mile without having my shins start to splint.

You fatfucks are so annoying, you think being obese makes you a strongman. She does need to go run instead of lifting heavy shit. Weight loss should be her primary concern.
>>
>>36629956
She's still fat though.
>>
>>36630021
>I can run
Who cares? Running is for vegans. I am also not fat, I just don't have a fucking obsession, back to your fat hate threads turbo autist.
>>
>>36629869
It's good you're still motivated to keep progressing OP. Doing 195 is still strong AF. Maybe take a few days off and make sure you're triceps aren't still recovering from a different day of lifting. If you aren't doing ohp twice a week you could start.
>>
>>36629986
You can do something similar to Smolov squat program but for bench. I got mine to 315 like that. Sadly, it doesn't work for Ohp.
>>
Tfw OHP sitting at 180lbs and struggling to take it above despite weighing 250

Delete me
>>
>>36630038
why doesn't it work for ohp
>>
>>36630043
Fuck... Are you me?
>>
>>36630032

>running is for vegans

Your "strength" is literally useless. You're function from a standstill. You have no flexibility. You couldn't hike a mountain faster than me. You couldn't run for your life in a doomsday scenario. You wouldn't last half as long as me in the wilderness. You're functionless.

>hurr go back to your fat hate threads

Expecting me to feel sorry for some piglet who can't stop drinking 2L of soda a day. Get fucked degenerate.
>>
One of the limiting factors in the overhead press is the strength and flexibility of the lower back and mid-section. Train your mid-section as hard as you train anything else. Mid-section weakness is very common among lifters. It is not that the mid-section is weak, but it is weak in comparison to other parts of the body that are worked in a progressive manner. If your goal is strength and power, then traditional abdominal isolation exercises, such as crunches and leg raises will only take you so far in your quest for optimal strength and development.

The purpose of the mid-section is primarily for stabilization and therefore this area needs to be worked in a static manner. Do as much of your mid-section training as you can while standing on your feet. Perform overhead lockouts, overhead shrugs and learn to do overhead squats. I like to elevate objects such as dumbbells or a keg over my head and then go for a walk around the neighborhood or up and down the stairs. I walk until I cannot keep the weight overhead, then I place it on the ground, rest for 20 seconds and then keep moving again. These types of exercises will build your mid-section and have a tremendous impact on your overall strength and physical preparedness.

If you have been working hard on basic exercises such as squats, dead lifts or rows, you have no doubt experienced either a stiff back or overworked lumbar muscles to the point where you cannot relax or tighten them completely. Your back can become as "stiff as a board" with the lumbar muscles so hard to the touch or so fatigued that they are like a steel spring that has been overstretched. It is essential to have the back properly stretched and warmed up prior to performing any type of overhead presses. Hanging from a chinning bar for a minute or two each day will decompress the lumbar spine and increase flexibility. I also like to do some hyperextensions and some very light bent leg dead lifts in order to prepare the lumbar spine for ohp.
>>
>>36630052
Yep, except I don't even look 250 because like 25% bf

My friends keep telling me it's time to stop cultivating mass and start harvesting but I just can't put the fork down
>>
>>36630102
Ay... Real talk anon sounds like a pretty mature guy and just telling you someday you'll find a girl that thinks like you do. Which, no shit, you fucking idiot, of course some girls think it's gross too, you still in Highschool? Have you not dated at all and found out what girls like and what girls don't?
But not the point. I bet you don't run your mouth like that irl, cuz someone like me won't hesitate to give you a solid hook for talking the way you talking. If it's online, good job, you made yourself a cool guy online, have a fucking meme & an upvote. But talk your shit irl. I bet you don't.
I bet you stay at home all day and talk all your shit by clicking on your keyboard. I bet you shower once a week cuz your parents yell at you to shower. I bet you're a bitch irl so you HAVE to act like your cool online, cuz someone HAS to think you're cool somewhere.
But you sound like a dumbass. Thru and thru a straight fuckin dumbass.
Bet you've never ate bloody pussy. Bet you never even fucked a girl. Bet. I put that shit on anything. I fuckin bet your ass is still a virgin.
And I'd love for you to prove me wrong nigga. I'd fuckin pay for you to do that, watch you scramble for shit you can't prove.
Ya can't. You just fuckin can't can you.
>>
File: 2016-04-03 11.26.20.png (1MB, 1011x1395px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03 11.26.20.png
1MB, 1011x1395px
>>36630124
I think our build is pretty similar. How many calories do you eat a day. My cut is just over 3k atm.
>>
>>36630148

You sound like a dumb nigger. Learn to speak English, "dawg"
>>
File: tmp_14757-photo1722141386.jpg (213KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14757-photo1722141386.jpg
213KB, 960x720px
>>36630169
Right now I'm continuing to bulk, so I aim at 4k to 5k.

Fat gains have been ridiculous but strength gains have been even more so, especially given I was a skinny twig a year and a half ago (pic related)

Bench from 25kg to 110kg
Squat from 35kg to 130kg
DL from 60kg to 200kg
OHP from 20kg to 80kg

Odd stats but there you have it, really.
>>
>>36630169
>>36630220

Sexy twink to fat baliding graseball?

Damn.

>Obviously lifting because he received a sentence for a sex offence and is trying to avoid rape
>>
>>36629890
I would lift her and eat her
>>
>>36629996

Not elite but def respectable. I have never seen anybody Press that much in my gym.

My Bench is 350 and press is around 235. My advice is to gain weight and increase volume. I'm doing a TM type volume/intensity routine for both lifts and the strength gains have been unreal. Just pressed 195x8 yesterday on volume day. This was immediately after 325x3 intensity Bench. Once you get used to hammering your Upperbody, the gains are great. Eating a surplus and sleeping well is mandatory when doing this btw.
>>
>Asking for strength advice outside of a general
You do realize the vast majority of /fit/ has lifted for under 2 years? You'd be better off asking someone stronger than you in the gym or getting a coach.
>>
>>36630220
Are you a dude, a chick, or a trap?
>>
>>36630169
You look like my cousin's cousin. You English?
>>
tfw not big enough to OHP anything impressive.

>155 lb BW
>185 lb OHP 1RM

Forever a shrimp
>>
>>36630102
Well there's no doomsday coming soon, and I'm not a poor faggot so I won't be living in the wilderness anytime soon, and hiking slowly is more fun anyways, I get to see more of nature. Fuck you vegan
>>
File: 1458922013695.jpg (41KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1458922013695.jpg
41KB, 512x397px
>>36630203
anon you just kinda proved that man right
>>
>>36632329
If it makes you feel any better im 137lbs and can only OHP around 90lbs 1rm.

Im also 6'0, so you can imagine how fucking skinny i am
>>
>>36629869
Is 2 plates even possible natty?
>>
>>36630103
>I like to elevate objects such as dumbbells or a keg over my head and then go for a walk around the neighborhood

you sound like a hoot.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.