[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello amigos im a 21 year old weak NEET from Germany who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hello amigos im a 21 year old weak NEET from Germany who has to get his shit together in the fallowing 3 months because im gonna get kicked out to learn how to stop being a punk ass bitch the hard way.

My body/brain is pretty shit and unbalanced/low functioning which is probably the main reason why im so pathetic so i desided to build a homegym to recover. I have 1k€ to spend on equipment and nutrition but im pretty much a leaf in the fucking wind and maybe you can give me some advise on what to buy for max. progress in a timeframe of 3 months. My main plan is to do SS and half of GOMAD.

Also general Home Gym Thread
>>
what can I say, I understand why you're being kicked out..
>>
>>36628988
Well yeah i convinced my parents to kick me out because im trying to start my own business and need the pressure to succeed. I never really worked a real job most of the time i invested other peoples money or played poker.
>>
>>36628962
Good luck kameraden.
Probably the wrong country to decide to be an entrepeneur but..
>>
Don't forget to vote NPD.
>>
>>36629193
This. H3h3
>>
Nobody help this fucking NEET let him work and take the time to READ and research. Typical NEET wants everything handed to him.

Fuck off Achmed.
>>
Gomad is the stupidest fucking thing ever, literally cancer to this earth meme that needs to fucking die, most of what you gain I guarantee you will be fat, if you're really interested in gaining weight quick, just eat 2-3 steamed chicken breasts paired with broccoli and some white rice, chicken breast is super low in fat, and high as FUCK in protein, broccoli flushes out estrogen, and the white rice will make sure you're not skimping out on carbs, every meal every day, you won't turn into fatass mclardbrain, literally the only people who do gomad are underweight teenage boys who are desperate to get on the varsity football team and/or stand up to bullies cause they're such weak and frail faggots,
>>
>>36628962
READ DAS STICKY
>>
Go to a gym fagget and learn to sozialize
>>
>>36629113
>never really worked
>want to start own Business

Oh boi
>>
>>36629113
>wants to start his own business
>can't even READ THE FUCKING STICKY

see you on the news in 3 months when you decide to end it all, pal
>>
>>36629623
Memeing this hard at a newfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.