[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I bike like a motherfucker for like half a year, then star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: douches.jpg (178KB, 561x604px) Image search: [Google]
douches.jpg
178KB, 561x604px
If I bike like a motherfucker for like half a year, then star working out while still biking like a madman, will I get some decently sized calves?
I want to get into lifting but the thought of genetics fucking me up and making me look like a dorito just kills me.
>pic related, some cunts with deliciously sized calves
>>
Die in a fire. None of them have calves.
>>
>>36623562
Fine anon, but they at least look aesthetically pleasing [spoiler]pls respond ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>36623522
Not sure that cycling does much for calves. I was seeing today that a lot of people do it while waiting for calf strains to heal up.

Try being fat and running in low drop shoes.
>>
>>36623662
Why do fat fucks have decent calves anyway? If they were to work out, would that calve girth remain or would it be lost cause it was mostly fat?
>>
Do some hillsprints
>>
>>36623701
They usually retain a big portion of it, because the reason their calves are so big is because they have to support a lot more weight every time they move, all their lives.

Source: my brother was a fatass and now he has fucking watermelons in his calves while I've been skinny all my life until now and my calves are complete ass
>>
>>36623522
The guy on the right is hideous
Holy shit
How the fuck does he get laid
>>
>>36623744
this tee bee aych. anything other than sprints is a waste of time and energy
>>
>>36623522

God these guys look like fucking tools, I hate this pseudo-euro/50's americana fashion that's been leeching about lately.
>>
>>36623522
seriously, the sock-less boat-shoes, colorful trouser shorts, belted shorts, shirt blazer combo is the most retarded thing i have ever seen
>>
>>36624262
>>36624348

its called "fratire" GDI
>>
>>36624348
should you not wear a belt with shorts?
>>
>>36624416
Who cares what you call these faggotty ass clothes? It doesn't make them look any less retarded.
>>
>>36624348
What kind of autist wears socks with boat shoes
>>
>>36624466
What kind of autist wears boat shoes when they aren't actually on a small boat?
>>
All of these guys are fucking ugly eternal Anglo's get the fuck outta here with your shit mang kill yourself.
>>
>>36624466
Who wears boat shoes when not on a boat?
>>
>>36623522
one word comes to mind when I see these dinks in the picture. douche bags

they literally have no calves. if you want calves do calve raises.
>>
>>36624416
im in a fraternity and think this shit is gay as fuck
>>
I'll tell you how I got large calves.

> Skiing since age 4
> Hockey since age 5 stopped at 19
> Rugby since age 12 stopped at 20
> Soccer since age 6 stopped at 19
> Biking everywhere to and from school, to my friends houses since I learned how to ride a bike

It takes time and energy, If you want to get big calves, Do high intensity running, sprinting, biking. It's not gonna happen from a light jog or drinking your jugo juice on the bike.
>>
>>36623662
My calves are pretty massive and I don't do leg work besides light (front)squats, aside from biking.
>>
File: were fags.jpg (24KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
were fags.jpg
24KB, 500x301px
>>36623612
they're FAGS
>>
>>36623522
Gastroc muscles are responsible for accelerating mass in the gait cycle.

Perform exercises that imitate this. Avoid exercises that forces you to recruit larger muscles.
>>
>>36624789
>high intensity biking

is 40km enough or do I need to do hills and shit?
the road is mostly flat and it takes me a little less than 2 hours
>>
>>36624096
post face
>>
File: 1452923496871.png (790KB, 967x963px) Image search: [Google]
1452923496871.png
790KB, 967x963px
>>
>>36623662
i got pretty decent calves from biking, tho it was my only regular physical activity for over a decade before i started lifting, and only in season
>>
>>36624348
lol you don't wear socks with boat shoes retard

stick to t shirts and cargo shorts
>>
>>36624490
Don't you see all the masts behind them?
>>
>looking down at my calves, nice 'n juicy
>seeing my legs in the mirrow, I'm a fucking goat

How does that even work?
>>
>>36627163
perspective is one hell of a drug
>>
Best way to get calves is barefoot running.
>>
>>36626892
Thank you, hungry skeleton
>>
>>36626892
You don't even have to choose you sperglord. You can both be fit and dress well.
>>
File: girls.png (711KB, 997x953px) Image search: [Google]
girls.png
711KB, 997x953px
>>36626892
>>
>>36626892
I think I'd rather chose agent orange because it's easier to tell her to stop putting on that shit than telling miss skeletor to eat a thing and lift some weights. Kneecaps thicker than thighs are the worst thing.
>>
Found a whole blog of /fa/ guys and their girlfriends

http://fuckyeahfatchicksskinnyguys.tumblr.com/
>>
download convict conditioning 2. It has a chapter on calves and ankles. I've been doing the progressions listed there and have gained strength and size on my high-attaching(small) calves. The emphasis is on higher reps because calves and forearms are smaller made for long bouts of work that's why heavy sets of 5 reps are bullshit for calves you need to do a lot of work and focus on form.
>>
>>36627788

Aye lmao, that pic is implying its a bad thing to attract the right one.
>>
>>36627767
>/fa/
fat/nigger feminist sjw

>/fit/
creepy eyebrowless vampire with dyed hair

I don't want either of those
>>
is 16 inches circumference an ok calf size at 6'2?
>>
>>36627414

Easier to look good in plain clothes when /fit/ rather than a scary spooky /fa/ skeleton.

That's why those faglords have to buy $500 shirts and convince themselves that they look good in it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.