[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plateauing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
So I have a question /fit/. I'm 19 years old, have been lifting for like 3 years seriously now and have managed to get my bench to about 325, squat to 405, and deadlift up to 495. I never really followed a set program just did the typical training split for each muscle group. I've been stagnant at these numbers for a very long time and have decided I should change my routine to something more strength based, but still want to make size gains. What program should I be looking into? I was thinking something like Madcow?

Tl;dr Intermediate lifter plateauing on lifts, need new routine/program to get stronger but also bigger
>>
If you could actually bench 325 you wouldn't be asking for advice.
>>
>>36619012

Why wouldn't I be? 325lbs isn't that great for someone who's been lifting 3+ years. Especially since I've been stuck there for months
>>
>>36619000
How do you into the mode of that girl? I have hips for it.
>>
Damn..
Body that skinny, with his that wide
Oh lord
>>
>>36619000
>>36619086
>>36619659
>Samefaggoting this hard
>Baiting with a pic of a goriIIagirI to try and get others to do his research for him

Nah, you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>36619000
POST MORE OF THE GIRL
>>
>>36619000
>>36619925

https://www.instagram.com/bundleofbrittany/
>>
>>36619803
>> Calls hots as fuck girl a gorilla
>> Claims OP is the faggot

Nah, I think you're projecting and have it backwards. If this girl is a gorilla I shudder to see whatever girl you imagine yourself being with (because let's be honest, you're either single permavirgin or dating an ugly as fuck chick and you're salty)
>>
>>36620018
what is this? A shoop, ass implanet?
>>
>>36620018
It's a bit fridge mode
>>
>>36619000
Why do you need to be stronger than that?
>>
>>36619000
run sheiko or ANY program, why is that even a question.
also at this point you should know your body well enough to know what muscle groups in your body respond best to what type of training and plan accordingly.

still, even despite all that plateauing does happen and the way i see it it is primarily a psychological phenomenon.
i though my bench hadn't moved in the past two months because i couldn't seem to bench more than 130gx2 but yesterday i got my shit together and after 5 working sets i managed to get 4 clean reps.
shit happens nigga.

>>36620812
because the horizon doesn't come any closer, senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.