[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wpid-fed-up-trailer-header.jpg (129KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-fed-up-trailer-header.jpg
129KB, 550x356px
Just watched the documentary Fed Up. Why isn't /fit/ talking more about sugar intake!?
>>
make me

nerd
>>
>>36614410

Because the entire documentary is retarded bullshit and there is nothing wrong with sugar intake if you aren't fat
>>
>>36614427
But lowering your sugar intake could be a more effective way of cutting than counting marcos
>>
>>36614454
the fuck im i reading
>>
>>36614427
thin people contracting diabetes disagrees with you
>>
>>36614427
>what is insulin resistance
>what is empty calories
>>
>>36614454
This is the reason why everyone who wants to cut and keep his muscles uses a low carb diet. That's almost common logic, but thank you for the discovery my precious special snowflake
>>
File: MistyIncredibleAmberpenshell.gif (480KB, 265x307px) Image search: [Google]
MistyIncredibleAmberpenshell.gif
480KB, 265x307px
>>36614427
>counting one of your macros could be a more effective way of cutting than counting macros
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
103KB, 512x512px
The durianrider eats 4000-9000 calories of sugar a day yet is perfectly healthy.
>>
Because you will probably be fine eating sugar as long as you eat LITTLE ENOUGH to remain thin.

Seriously, the worst risk factors for most diseases are drink/alcohol/drugs/promiscuity, followed by being fat or black, and lastly by eating bad food.

You literally would probably be better off health wise being skinny on a diet of nothing but junk food than being obese on a diet of health food.
>>
>>36615016

It's really not hard to get.

>Eat as little sugar as possible
>Don't track the rest of your macros
>Lose weight

It makes sense assuming you aren't a fatass and you naturally tend to eat at maintenance without thinking about it.
>>
BREAD
R
E
A
D
>>
>>36616929
>auto habit of eating at maintenance
>but eat too much sugar
>cut out the sugar
>now you are cutting
>no need to track anything else cause it's all an auto habit
Yeah I guess you're right. But you assumption of already eating at maintenance automatically is a pretty big one.
>>
Yeah sure eat all the cheeseburgers, French fries you want. Just cut out the sugar!
>>
>>36615102
He also bikes like 100 miles everyday in moderately warm weather

Living the fuckin dream, desu
>>
>>36615102
I hope he doesn't actually wear his helmet like that.
>>
File: 1447606247821.jpg (37KB, 293x288px) Image search: [Google]
1447606247821.jpg
37KB, 293x288px
>>36616929
>>
File: IMG_20160327_140526.jpg (339KB, 636x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_140526.jpg
339KB, 636x843px
Watched a bit of fu right after i watched "that sugar movie".
Sugar is fucking bad but the focus is more on drama and making a good film rather than science and fact. The "wellness-experts" and "science-reporters" in those movies shouldnt be taken to seriously (a couple of them are in both movies).

I guess it doesnt matter really if you get scared through these "documentaries" or if you look up real facts. It all points to sugar being bad in the end.

I dont buy sugary shit any longer because it helps not having it around at home if youre trying to quit it. Its a flavour enhancer, not a fucking necessity.
>>
>got Cadbury Caramel Eggs from Easter Bunny
>life has been ruined

These things are the devil's candy
>>
>>36614410

>Why isn't /fit/ talking more about sugar intake!?

Lurk for 10 seconds. /fit/ is always going off on sugar, so much so that a big fraction of the board even thinks fruit is bad for you.

It's not like nobody was aware that refined sugars were unhealthy until Fed Up came out. Every public health message you've seen since the 1960s says in big pink letters, "AVOID SUGARY FOODS." Everybody knows this shit. Were you shocked to find out that soda and BBQ sauce aren't good for you?
>>
>>36617527
That is a really powerful image. Seriously.
>>
>>36618475
>thinks fruit is bad for you.

this is the most ridiculous meme of them all. Ketofags are the worst
>>
>>36614427
It aggravates my acne and dandruff when I overconsume processed sugar

>>36615130
Food overconsumption, manifested as your body fat percentage, matters more than anything else

Why should I trust the anti-sugar lobby and not the pro sugar lobby, ultimately?
>>36614410
>>
>>36618475

>It's not like nobody was aware that refined sugars were unhealthy until Fed Up came out. Every public health message you've seen since the 1960s says in big pink letters, "AVOID SUGARY FOODS." Everybody knows this shit. Were you shocked to find out that soda and BBQ sauce aren't good for you?

Only because it was thought that sugar is an "empty calorie" but we're starting to learn that this is false. Sugar effects on the body that we're starting to more clearly recognize.
>>
>>36618914

>The overconsumption of... sugar... have been related to six of the leading causes of death: Heart disease, cancer, cerebrovascular disease, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, and cirrhosis of the liver
>Too much... sugar.... can be and are linked directly to heart disease, cancer, obesity, and stroke, among other killer diseases

http://zerodisease.com/archive/Dietary_Goals_For_The_United_States.pdf
>>
>>36618914
Even if that were true, what does it have to do with anything? The average person can't really tell you what makes something healthy or unhealthy. All they know is they've been told "this is good" or "this is bad." Every single health or medicine related organization and everyone single government of every developed nation has been telling people to avoid sugar for decades now, and people just don't listen.
>>
because alot of fat " strong" fucks over here like to eat mcdonalds and sugary shit, and will do everything to defend their disgusting toxic habit.
Pmuch like fat chicks spout" MUH CURVES".
>>
>>36619038
This is to do with overconsumption. OP would have us remove all sugar from our diets.
OP is a retarded faggot.
>>
Check this out, OP

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/big-sugar-takes-on-the-world-health-organization/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.