[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf do I do with these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: competition-kettlebells.jpg (292KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
competition-kettlebells.jpg
292KB, 1280x960px
wtf do I do with these?
>>
squats and lunges
>>
swing them around and let them go. Preferably in a glass house
>>
Nothing. Walk past them and head to the barbells.
>>
>>36602164
Well I have them at home. I bought them at a garage sale (not the ones in OP pic).

I can't afford a gym membership right now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgVP-9pZntc
>>
Cave in the skull of the crossfit shill who convinced you to buy them.
>>
>back throw-outs 4x8

my favorite exercise
>>
>>36602155
Sell them for scrap metal
>>
>>36602377
>>36602359
>>36602428
Are they that bad? They seem good for anaerobic cardio at least
>>
>>36602275
How heavy does it go? If it's up there you can do kettlebell farmers walks.
>>
>>36602155
Either use for conditioning, fun junk workouts, or to warm up before barbell exercises.

My favourite way to warm up for lower body days. Gets your muscles firing in order and warms shit up and shakes shit out like nothing else.
>>
>>36602461
stop falling for memes
>>
OHP
>>
>>36602461
Only see crosshitters or women use them
>>
>>36602468
I have one 32kg, two 24kgs, and one 20kg bell

The higher weight ones have an enamel around the handle, and have very thick wide handles. Whereas the 20kg looks like pic in OP
>>
They're like dumbbells you moron.

>PROS
>better ergonomics for rowing, farmer's walks
>better for swinging for cardio

>CONS
>worse ergonomics for pushing movements

My gym has them so I actually use them a lot. I do a lot of single leg work because of a bad back, so I recommend single leg step ups (don't cheat with the trailing leg, elevate the leading leg enough to make it a challenge) and single leg RDLs. Single leg training is a great way to adequately stimulate the lower body without overstressing your back. You could also do kettlebell swings, farmer's walks, and rows.
>>
>>36602529
That's some big bells for a newbie. You'll be right though. Swings, snatches, cleans, get ups, pistol squats. Then maybe something like figure eights between the legs for some cardio.
>>
>>36602608
>That's some big bells for a newbie

Who says I'm a noob?
>>
>>36602628
If you're asking what they're for, I'm guessing you're not very experienced with them.

They're hard work, man. Even if you're strong, the conditioning required is pretty limiting for most people.

I'm not too experienced myself, I mostly use them to warm up and the occasional junk workout. They're stupidly fun.
>>
Try to press em with bell up => grip strength.

Also it's not about crossfit, first kettlebell competition was at 1948 in USSR.
>>
>>36602155
Keep papers from blowing off your desk when the window is open or propping open a door.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 431x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 431x592px
Hang them from your dick for massive gainz
>>
>>36602155
>2016
>not doing cock-ups

You stick your erect dick within the orifice of the spherical device.

Then you flex your dick as hard as it can so it rises, lifting the metallic bulb with it.

As you reach full range of motion, you lower it with proper form and repeat.

Ideal set and rep scheme would be just like how you do power cleans.

Something like
1x5
2x3
5x1

Finishing off with 5 sets of heavy cockups. Good luck.
>>
>>36602155
Kettlebell swings and squats.
>>
>>36602160
kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.