[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How/where can I find a fighting group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 7472708_orig.jpg (77KB, 950x702px) Image search: [Google]
7472708_orig.jpg
77KB, 950x702px
I don't want to start fights with people on the streets, but I want to find people who want to fight.
>>
>>36600132
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36600141
?
>>
>>36600132
just find a gf
>>
>>36600165
Beat you to it.
>>
>>36600132
go hang out with some black people. It will only be a matter of time before you get into a fight
>>
>>36600182
this
>>
I really really like this pic op. Can i save it?
>>
>>36600182
You're not wrong
>>
MMA gym
>>
>>36600132
its easy to find fights where you dont have to instigate... i got into a fight on good friday. it wasnt smart, it could have ended badly, but it didnt and i was super stoked.i had someone come towards me in a bar with intent to harm me, i punched them to the floor. i backed away acted crazy, dude got up and threw a full bottle at me....in an act of awesome i picked up a bar stool and shield myself like chuck norris or some shit and went back at him , smashed him some more and exited without a fucking scratch.... most awesome, but could have ended badly i.e. being stabbed, being jumped by his friends, couldve gotten hit by the bottle etc. There is nothing glorious about fighting, i lift, i train bjj, and train boxing ... all of which were somewhat useless. i had to just react and rely on my reactions, and in my complete drunkeness i managed to react well... i got lucky. if you want to fight join a mma gym
>>
>>36600193
Go ahead
>>
Haha where did you find this pic at op?
>>
>>36600203
>>36600201
Well I guess it's mma for me
>>
>>36600203
also when you train to fight, and spar with people who are well trained; it will make you aware of how powerless you are.. ultimately training to fight will only make you not want to fight, so fucked up how it works
>>
>>36600209
Thanks, Lori.
>>
>>36600230
Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind
>>
>>36600243
theres always a bigger dog bro, and sooner or later youll find him. be humble and have respect for all, that pussy shit about the best fight being the one you avoided....spot on. that fight i got into now has me looking over my shoulder in a new city i just moved too, because i dont know who this guy was. next time he see's me im sure he'll have a knife
>>
>>36600211
Searched abstract paintings
>>
>>36600341
Haha, great pic
>>
>>36600132
Haha, great pic.
>>
>>36600132
Its called mma, bjj, judo, all kinds of shit. MARTIAL ARTS GYMMMM
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.