[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look more intimidating /fit/? What are the best muscles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1435575404485.gif (965KB, 317x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435575404485.gif
965KB, 317x360px
How to look more intimidating /fit/?

What are the best muscles to work to look more intimidating?
>>
>>36592678
traps, chest and biceps
>>
>>36592678
All of them, you retard
>>
It's all in your face and hair genetics

Some people just look fucking sinister
>>
>>36592700

>hair

Is there any hairstyle to look more intimidating? I want people to be fucking terrified of me
>>
>>36592686
I'd like to argue that delts really help complete the look, make you look a bit wider. Same thing with lats. I'd also consider a big set of forearms to be part of the package.
>>
>>36592715
>>36592678
OP is a manlet
>>
>>36592730

Well, with my height insoles I'm 5'10 so thats not too bad I guess
>>
>>36592759
>height insoles
lel

Don't try to be intimidating if you're shorter than 6' and not built like a cannonball. You just come off as a tryhard jackass instead of intimidating.
>>
>>36592715
Shaved head is more practical for a fighter, so being built with a shaved head might make you seem more like a fighter, I guess?
>>
>>36592730
Then he's shit outta luck, isn't he?
How could you be afraid of someone who doesn't tower over you (or at the very least has his eyes level with yours) unless you just saw them kill your best friend in front of you or something twisted like that?
>>
>>36592678
Delts desu. Big ass delts.
>>
>>36592678
Forearms, but only if you have a halfass decent body first. Your forearms are okay to swell bigger without looking like a dipshit. Traps are similar, but you can go overboard if you roid, so don't do that, obviously.

Big fuckin calves are an absolute necessity to be taken seriously by any actual man who sees you in shorts. Punk mother fuckers won't give a shit because they're too homophobic, or whatever, to look anywhere below the waist.

Who are you trying to intimidate though? Different ethnicities and social groups are intimidated by different things. Ooga Booga Dindu Nuffin may be scared of getting mud on his shoes, but helicopters are just something he lives with because they're always shining search lights all over his neighborhood. YuHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAWw Billy Bob is afraid of helicopters, since he's a conspiracy nut with about 50 weapons in his home, but he regularly rides his atv around in mud, caking his entire body in an inch of mud, then walks around town, proud of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.