[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 47

File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x155px
Can I get a six pack by the beginning of August if I'm a 6'1 132 lbs skelly?
>>
>>36588470
Yes
I did it starting in June, finishing in September
I was skelly
I am now skelly with abs

My weakass routine:
>as many crunches in a minute (maxed at 54)
>as many pushups in a minute
>rest for a few minutes
>repeat
>hold plank 2 minutes

Optional, hold 10 to 20 lbs behind your head while crunching. No pussy in front of head bullshit
>>
File: Attach0.jpg (261KB, 669x972px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0.jpg
261KB, 669x972px
alright /fit/

im broke as fuck so gym is out of the picture

what can i do to get in better shape / reduce body fat using my body weight
>>
bumping this thread
>>
>>36590081
bump
>>
What is a better ab workout, crunches or sit ups?
>>
Hey do metabolism boosters work?

I got some as a gift the other week, not sure if I should hock it on ebay or take it

>40+ BMI
>>
>>36590059
Google convict conditioning

>>36590294
Leg raises

>>36590340
What's in it, list the ingridients
>>
>>36590340
>Hey do metabolism boosters work?
They don't.

Or they might, depending on what's in them, but the difference is almost impossible to notice. When these kinds of supplements do work, it's because they can suppress appetite making you eat less and then lose weight.
Also some of them contain diuretics that make you piss all the time so it looks like you've lost weight when you step on the scale.

Don't waste your money. Don't waste your focus searching for magic pills. The only things that really work is fucking dangerous (DNP for example).

Sort out your diet instead.
>>
>>36588470
1. Do caffeine pills work the same as coffee
2. How do BCAAs work? Are they worth it?
3. If I'm taking creatine in a pill version, do I just take 1 every day?
>>
>>36590763
>1. Do caffeine pills work the same as coffee
yes
>2. How do BCAAs work? Are they worth it?
not really, if your diet is ok
>3. If I'm taking creatine in a pill version, do I just take 1 every day?
5g a day every day
>>
>>36590763
>Do caffeine pills work the same as coffee
Yes.

>How do BCAAs work? Are they worth it?
Absolutely not. The only case where they may be of use is if you train first thing in the morning and need something that's rapidly absorbed. In literally every other situation whey is more effective and cheaper.

>If I'm taking creatine in a pill version, do I just take 1 every day?
5g of creatine monohydrate after each training session, regardless of whether it's powder or pills or something else.
>>
>>36590821
>>36590828
So if I buy these shitty little 700 mg pills I'd have to take like 8 of em?
>>
>>36590843
Also is there any point to loading on creatine when I'm cutting?
>>
>>36590843
>if I buy these shitty little 700 mg pills I'd have to take like 8 of em?
Yes.

>>36590850
>is there any point to loading on creatine when I'm cutting?
Yes. Why wouldn't there be? It helps with performance which helps with gains.
>>
>>36590858
It'll make me gain water weight and just weight in general
Isn't that counter intuitive on a cut?
>>
>>36590871
The "water weight" thing about creatine that nobody seems to fucking understand, is that we're talking about intramuscular water retention, meaning that it actually makes you look better (like a pump) and not bloated like some people seem to fear. It's also part of why it works. And even with that in mind, please realize that it's not a lot of weight we're talking about. I have no fucking clue how some people think they gain or lose so much weight simply due to creatine. Me personally, I might lose 1 pound AT THE MOST if I go off.

And please keep in mind that when you're on a cut, your goal is to shed bodyFAT, not water. The number on the scale means nothing.
>>
>>36590913
Whew
Alright thanks breh
>>
What's the best way to increase my running speed?
Also, what are some good ways for me to do calisthenics and heavyweight lifting?
>>
I'm currently trying to get my body clock back on track and have been awake for 18 hours (need to hold on for another 8 or 9). I've just done my weight training and am more sore than usual, there are no unusual pains but it is a more intense version of what I usually feel. Have I fucked up? Nothing went wrong with my workout. I'm planning on doing cardio 4 hours before the sleep time I've planned too. I have a month until I start my apprenticeship (librarian, please no bully) and I need to have a good sensible body clock well in advance.
>>
>>36588470
Skelly fag here. Do mass gainers work, or should I instead use the money on actual food?
>>
>>36591086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbEBbH8b38
>>
>>36591086
Well they "work" because they contain a bunch of calories. But they usually just consist of a cheap protein source and a bunch of sugar. Honestly if you can stomach it, whole milk is cheaper and better.

But neither is magic. It's just an easy way to hit your calorie requirement because liquid calories are easy to get down and don't fill you up for long.
>>
>>36591106
I've recently started again to excercise, so yeah, it has opened my appetite and I'm planning to retake weights as soon as I get in better shape, I'm asking about better ways to increase my calorie intake.

>>36591118
Thanks for answering. I've considered doing GOMAD as well, but it seems like way too much. Would perhaps LOMAD (Litre...) be a good starting point?
>>
>>36591157
>Would perhaps LOMAD (Litre...) be a good starting point?
It's definitely smarter than going all-out right away. You need to consume more calories in order to grow, but not crazy amount more. That'll just make you fat.
So yeah, it makes sense to start out conservatively and see what happens. You can always add more gradually.
>>
>>36591106
scooby is so retarded. who the hell would only drink mass gain powder and not lift weights?
>>
>>36591180
I think you missed the point.
>>
>>36591176
Thanks! I'll try that first then, GONNA GET STRRRONK FUARK
>>
>>36591221
Actually scratch that, I've just watched the video again, was pretty stupid.
>>
I'm following sean10mm's modified SS except I'm doing 5x5 instead of 3x5 for everything.
Is it better to do 1x5 for deadlifts with a heavier weight or 5x5?
>>
Chinups or pullups
>>
I'm thinking of buying a rowing machine, anyone know where the fuck you buy such a thing? Australian here.
>>
>>36591360
Serious question

Why would you need one?Theyre pretty shitty
>>
>>36591367
Cardio, what else?

Why are they shitty?
>>
Is it alright to have multiple workout days without a break inbetween? Soccer's starting up and I want to keep going to the gym 5 times a week. I'm about two weeks into SL 5x5 so would something like this be alright:
Mon: Soccer Training
Tues: Gym
Wed: Gym
Thurs: Gym
Fri: Rest
Sat: Soccer
Sun: Gym is closed

Would it be alright assuming i'm getting enough rest and eating enough? Or am I going to break myself
>>
>>36591417
3 times a week**
>>
>>36590059
>broke as fuck

Run me through your bills brochacho and your monthly income / weekly expenditure. Odds are, you're buying something / spending money on something that you don't need.
>>
>>36590059
Oh and I'll be monitoring this thread for your response for the next few hours m8. Don't you worry
>>
>>36588652
Hope you're at least hitting some hyperextensions so you don't wreck your shit.
>>
Any Type 1 diabetics on /fit find their training hindered because of it?
I was gonna go to the gym today but woke up and my bloods were high as fuck for no reason, and I figured I'd wait it out till they're normal, now they're low as fuck and it's just wasted time I could have been at the gym.
Other than inconveniences than that will it be harder/easier for me to gain muscle/lose fat?
>>
>>36591564
Not quite what you were asking, but I've heard some type 1 diabetics find it easier to manage blood glucose levels on a ketogenic diet. Just something to think about it.
>>
>>36591617
I've done that before actually, works really well.
I generally limit my carb intake but you can never fully predict anything desu. There was no reason as far as I know for my blood to be high, just goes that way sometimes I guess.
>>
Shall I buy an Ipod Shuffle to listen to music while rowing and excercising in general?
>>
>>36591715
Anon, if you can't make this kind of decision on your own, you're going nowhere in life.
>>
>>36591715
I have an old iPod (3rd gen I think?), been using it for the last 6 years for a lot, froom working out to walking around and doing the dishes. I prefer to be able to select what I want to hear, but if you don't mind about that kind of stuff and just want to play random stuff from your playlist then go for it
>>
>>36591321
Why won't anyone ever answer this question? Am I that retarded?

pls respond
>>
>>36591764
You're fine.
>>
>>36591764
Whether you do 5x100, 5x120, 5x130, 5x140, 5x145 or just 5x5x130 isn't going to make much of a difference. Just pick a program and stick to it.
>>
File: Survey.png (915KB, 1047x679px) Image search: [Google]
Survey.png
915KB, 1047x679px
so according to this survey the majority of /fit/ only goes to the gym 3 times a week.

is it really better than 4 or 5 times ?
>>
>>36591820
Is 50 miles per hour fast?

Well it fucking depends.
Same with your question.
>>
How do you channel your sexual urges into productive ones like expressing yourself by learning skills and getting under people?

I am aware, that my urges are actually unproductive as I am always switching to /gif/ and whack my little twopack silly.
>>
>>36591820
if you do whole body workout which is a popular thing to do when you start, yes
>>
ate a large chocolate about an hour ago

is there any point trying to force myself to through up or shoudl i just chill/
>>
How do I combine leangains with training twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening?

Do I just sip on BCAA all day until the evening when my second workout is over? Or should I have my second workout during the feeding phase?
>>
>>36593214
>How do I combine leangains with training twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening?
You don't.
>>
>>36590059
Planet Fitness
http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/12/17/371463435/episode-590-the-planet-money-workout
All the fatties are subsidizing you're membership. I mean I think anybody on browsing /fit/ right now can afford 10 bucks a month if its there only option
>>
>>36592677
no point, too late. enjoy the energy
>>
>>36593278
>You don't.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>36591048
Still awake btw. Going to do my cardio in about an hour. The last time I did this I slept for 30 hours, but whatever.
>>
>100g canned salmon
>19g fat (3g saturated)
Is that good or bad? 3g of the "bad" fats seems okay to me. What about the "good" fish fats? Is the amount too high or fine?
>>
>>36588470
Should I eat my cum?
If so, how often? Daily?
>>
ok so i cucked up my bulk and need to cut and i have a couple questions

1) I'm in the middle of SS and have made great progress, but I'm at least 1.5 months off from hitting 1/2/3/4. If I cut for a month or two will I still have my noob gains when I start bulking again?
2) I was thinking of doing primarily bodyweight work on my cut so I could maintain the feeling of progression. Will this be enough to keep my muscle mass and strength?
>>
Cant seem to put on muscle on my arms, upper body is rock solid except for biceps which look hilariously small in comparison, What can i do?
>>
when i OHP i sometimes feel pain in a vein on the right side of my neck below my ear, like it's about to BURST

what is this?
>>
Posted in the old thread but that one's practically dead so...
I can do 3x8 one arm DB Bench with 17.5kg with my right arm just fine. I failed on the 3rd rep of the third set with my left. Should I keep the weight the same until I can do 3x8 perfectly with my slightly weaker arm or can I increase by say 0.25kg? (Lifting at home and can replace my two 0.5kg plates with a single 1.25 one, hence the odd increment.
>>
ALRIGHT FAMALAMA DINGDONGS, GIVE ME YOUR BEST EXERCISE FOR TRIS!
>>
How bad is soy for test?
>>
File: IMG_20160331_182423156.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_182423156.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Is this the weight before or after its been cooked?
>>
>>36594770
It won't affect your test, it's a phytoestrogen, so you're good in small quantities, just don't go drinking 5L of soy milk or something ridiculous
>>
When cutting, do you count calorie loss from ejaculation? My friend beats it like 10 times a day, so I would think it adds up.
>>
If I can lift 12.5kg dumbells, does that mean I can lift a 25kg barbell?
>>
>>36594899
No, that would be impossible simply by laws of physics.

If you want to know how your dumbell weights translate to barbells you have to take your weight+height in stone, take the square root of the circumference of your left hands middle finger and multiply it by the weight of the dumbell^3.

Working out is not for the faint of heart, or weak at brain. As a beginner, you probably want to stick to machines since they're already set up for you.
>>
>>36594942
Kek
>>
I started playing rugby this semester and before our season started we had practice MWF, in which I would lift aTThSaSu. Now that the season has started we practice Monday thru Thursday; Is it fine that I'm only lifting the latter part of the week? At the very least I don't want the lack of stimulus to cause me to lose muscle.
>>
File: vlcsnap-283089.png (696KB, 1024x431px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-283089.png
696KB, 1024x431px
How do I into pomade, /fit/? I've always just had a shitty mop of hair, and that was fine for a while, but now I've got a real job and I have no idea how to groom my hair in the morning.
>>
I do dynamic stretches pre-workout as warm-up.
How important is doing static stretches post-workout?
>>
File: fit bulking shake.jpg (259KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
fit bulking shake.jpg
259KB, 1024x765px
Should I mix 5g creatine into this and take post workout?
>>
whats thats website that talks about posture and lumbar lordorsis?
>>
Should I buy some protein bars as a snack on the way home from my TKD classes or is it not as important as getting protein after lifting?
>>
Bulked on a heavy-compound beginner routine program for a few months and made some good progress. I went being a complete noob to "intermediate" lift numbers. However, I bulked a little too hard so I switched to cutting (~450 kcal deficit).

My main goal right now is to maintain as much muscle as possible while losing just under a pound a week.

The problem is that now, at a deficit, I do not have the energy to complete the workout. Squatting 3x5 at the start just completely drains me. By the time I'm halfway through my second exercise I have pretty much 0 gas left in the tank. I already halved my progression rate. Now, I don't expect to gain much (if any) strength or muscle while lifting at a caloric deficit, I just want to keep what I have.

Would it be terrible to lower the number of sets (i.e. 2x5 for compounds), or lower the number of reps per set (i.e. 3x3 for compounds) for each exercise since I can't make gains anyway? Switch routines?

Thanks
>>
>>36588470
Cardio on lifting days or rest days? I can do either.
>>
Stalling on OHP and squat:Been on this plan for about a year and a half now :OHP, Pull, Legs, Chest, Pull, Legs.

Bodyweight: 152lbs

I've stalled on the OHP and the squat with the OHP at 90x5 and squat at 175x5.Need some help busting this plateau
Routine(shoulders):OHP,dumbell shoulder press,lateral and front raises and a little bit of traps and rear delts

Legs:Squat,Front squat,RDLs and leg curls.
>>
>>36595161
Also how important is cool down after running or lifting or doing calisthenics?
>>
>>36595455

Stop being a pussy little bitch skeleton and eat more, faggot
>>
>>36595024
It's much easier to maintain than to build. Just make sure you stick to the basics and try to keep your strength up.

>>36595281
Any time you use your muscles you should try to ensure you have some protein available in your body. However that doesn't mean you have to eat right after training. As long as you have a meal every 4 hours or so you'll be fine. It takes a long time to fully digest food.

>>36595346
Try your best to keep training with the same intensity and workload as before. It's natural that you feel like you get gassed more since you quite literally have less energy. You can't expect to progress at the same rate, or at some point maybe eventually you can't even progress at all. But try not to go backwards.

A bit cardio may help improve your work capacity.

>>36595374
Keep different kinds of training stimuli seperated as much as possible as long as it isn't a complete hassle for you.
So if you do all-out sprints, then it's fine to do after your squats for example. But if you do steady state running for an hour, then try to make sure it's spaced out nicely from your squat workout. Otherwise you're essentially pulling your body in two different directions at once.

>>36595455
You doing sets of 5 only? If so, reduce the weight and start doing sets of 12, or maybe even 20 for the squat. Add weight and build up in reps again. Rinse repeat.
It's a lot easier to go from 10 to 11 reps with a given weight than it is to do do more weight for the same number of reps you did last time.
>>
>>36595537
I generally do 10x3.Sometimes I attempt a heavier set of 5 after 10x3
>>
>>36595559
Get your hands on Wendler's 5/3/1 and try to apply his principles to your main lifts. Problem solved.
>>
>>36590059
Couch to 5k
google that shit fampai

also check your finances, odds are you can afford a gym membership if you effectivise your budget
>>
new to lifting,
now matter how hard I try I can't seem to get the right form for bent over row
should I reduce the weight or something? currently only doing 50kg for 5x5, I weigh 74kg
>>
>>36595961
do cable rows and never look back.
>>
/fit/, a question for you.

While I'm sat at the computer, I'm sitting in an odd postion on a short stool. There's little space for my legs under the table, and this is the seat I've been delt with. I don't even realise it most of the time, but blood in my legs becomes somewhat constricted as my leg muscles are bent in. Years of doing this, and I worry that I'm creating a problem for myself sometime in the future. Am I slowly damaging the blood flow, what are some common concerns for constricting the blood flow (or sitting in a position that constricts bloodflow) that would lead to a problem in the longrun?
>>
File: +61.jpg (243KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
+61.jpg
243KB, 900x1600px
Advice for trimming facial hair?
Head hair advice also appreciated.
Further information: 6 weeks since last shave. I know it looks like shit. I'd like to have some facial hair, and not simply go for a clean-shaven look. I don't own trimmers or anything like that. Hair grows at different lengths at different regions of the face. Possibly trim the faster growing hairs to match the rate of the slower growing hairs? I don't want it to look too try-hard; closest to natural but not shit.
>>
File: hand-bend.webm (437KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
hand-bend.webm
437KB, 360x640px
Is this normal, or am I double-jointed?

Someone commented on how weird it was that I can bend my fingers back that far. He was unable to do it.

I've been cracking my knuckles, snapping my fingers, popping the joints, and recently flexing side-to-side the top joints of each finer for years. To get that satisfying snap noise, and loosen up the range of motion.
>>
Are diet wheys a meme or is it good for promoting fat loss with green tea extract and stuff like that?
>>
File: kehitys.jpg (51KB, 1008x300px) Image search: [Google]
kehitys.jpg
51KB, 1008x300px
So /fit/, how should I train? Some people say, that strength=gains, like this guy looks really fucking good and he is after 600kg total at the moment.

Some people work out like "Bench, pull ups, ohp" and thats it and they look good. But I know some big guys AND small guys who just destroy their muscles With dropsets etc.
>>
>>36596329
!!
what
the
f

looking thick, bendy, sloppy. keep us posted with your continued finger-bending. I want to see how bendy, flexible and fucked up you get
>>
File: 077 - XCV2z.jpg (21KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
077 - XCV2z.jpg
21KB, 222x222px
>>36596329
>>
>>36596329
is what normal? bending your fingers? yes that's normal.
>>
>>36596262
by a trimmer kit, costs like £10 and lasts forever.

>>36596173
as long as you dont sit on it for 5 hours straight everyday and improve your leg musculature you should be good. include the 'couch stretch' if you feel tight as well to improve mobility.

>>36595961
reduce weight, film yourself, adjust. if you want to double check, post a form check here.

>>36595275
could probably find stuff on mobilityWOD

>>36595161
useful when you need to improve your ROM to suit your needs. if you dont have any specific deficit then stretching isn't necessary. >>36595476
somewhat important. its good practice to cool down and takes literally 5 mins at most. for example if you were running on a tread mill just slow your pace until a steady walk.

>>36594897
that would fall under everyday activity and should be included in your TDEE. but the same goes for walking to the bathroom, cleaning the dishes etc. - it adds up but you dont need to specifically 'add it', just adjust your calories to meet your goals (i.e. gain or lose weight)

>>36594583
bench, ohp

>>36594539
if you hit 8,8,2 with your left arm then you shouldn't go up in weight. your not gonna go from that to 8 across with a heavier weight, unless some extraneous circumstance was the reason you hit 2 on your last set.

>>36594532
sounds a bit unnerving. possible straining too much with your neck during the press. I couldn't tell you exactly whats going on but I wouldn't suggest pushing through it.

consider deloading and focuing on form.

>>36594369
curls 2-3x/week, 3-5x8-12

>1
noob gains aren't restricted by time, they are restricted by your ability to progress from session to session. give it a go, if you arent making progress, you know you've 'exhausted' your noob gains.
>2
probably not enough for strength, especially while still learning form/technique for a new skill. possibly mass would be fine. any gains lost will come back quickly when you resume strength training.
>>
File: 1156.jpg (88KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
1156.jpg
88KB, 640x641px
I have a nagging lower back issue as a result of a lumbar spine deformity. Conventional deadlift and low bar squat positions are brutal for me, both leading to 3 month injuries. I've recently moved to sumo dead and high bar and have alleviated the constant back pain. However, my brain is making me think I'm not getting the posterior chain work I should be. Currently doing greyskull LP. Would adding something like KB swings or jerks be beneficial, or would hamstring curls/ glute bridges be more useful?
>>
>>36594280
>>36596429
>>
Will squats help increase my pants size and give me a wider torso?
>>
Saturday I fucked a girl and on monday I could not do my weekly fab. This has happen rather often after I have sex, that I can't fab for several days. should I be worry that my libido is so low. I mean if I get a gf and need several days to finish again.
>>
>>36596830
fap*
>>
>>36596696
yes, when your legs grow you'll need bigger pants
>>
/fit/, I'm puzzled.

Fatass here on a cut. My upper body strength gains are coming to a halt before they probably should. I'm stalling at a pathetic 95lb bench. I haven't been able to add weight for two weeks now and I can barely get 6+ of my 12 reps out. Not to mention my left shoulder is popping during my incline dumbbell bench press and that has me worried.

I have a few theories but I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

One theory is that I need more calories when i wake up. As of now i just drink a cup of coffee with creamer before working out. Today i didn't get to the gym until 2pm and I hadn't had any food since waking up. So that is probably a big part of it. But i did had like a 1k calorie meal before bed last night, I was hoping i could ride that for energy.

A second theory is my mental state. My close childhood friend has cancer and hes beginning to look like hes getting close to the end. That could be effecting me as well. But I consider myself fairly jaded so I dont know.

I feel like I should still be getting noob gains, but something is wrong. Do you guys have any insights or advice?
>>
>>36596932
sounds like you have to many reps imo.
try SS or SL. you should also eat something before you train, like some oats.
>>
/fit/ i'm a fatty weighing in at 250, down from 310. my tdee was at about 2800 so i was eating 1800 a day, now my tdee is about 2450 so i'm eating about 1700 a day.
my question is how few of calories can i eat in a day? i want to have as big a deficit as possible without screwing my body up. also can i eat at that fewest number of calories and still do an elliptical and not eat back the calories?

thanks for any answers /fit/
>>
File: GNC Beyond RAW Re-Loaded.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GNC Beyond RAW Re-Loaded.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
I bought this a couple of days ago. What results should I expect?
>>
>>36597370
you will die
>>
File: sarony_sandow.jpg (2MB, 1216x2428px) Image search: [Google]
sarony_sandow.jpg
2MB, 1216x2428px
hey /fit/
I'm a DYEL skelly without much interest in fitness or bodybuilding, but my health is starting to suffer so I must make a change. I think I need to give myself a goal body to work towards so that I can stay motivated and improve my health. The only physique I have ever admired is that of greek sculptures, and the closest I've seen to that on a real person is Eugen Sandow. Unfortunately it seems that I am alone in this because there are not many reliable resources online for how to attain a body like this.
Can anybody offer some advice? Is it enough to know his measurements and try to match them? Will I need to go to a gym or could I do this with callisthenics alone?
Thanks in advance
>>
I've heard nuts are great for snacking but i'm not really a fan of them. I'd be willing to get used to them if I knew i weren't wasting my time so, what's the best kind of nuts to snack on for gaining weight?
>>
>>36597866
WALNUTS BRUH
>>
Alright my 3x5 stats are: 115/175/245/315
I'm 5'8'' about 180lbs and 20% bodyfat

I'm cutting at like 1k calories but I think I've hit my limit on increasing my strength on those 4
I don't think they will go up as long as I continue this cut
I would like to continue cutting until 15%
I do a SS variation routine
I was thinking of adding a volume day or switching routines completely

Any thoughts or suggestions about this plateau? Do you think I can keep adding strength? Or should I stick with those numbers and try to increase reps?
>>
File: 1458751302441.jpg (40KB, 532x343px) Image search: [Google]
1458751302441.jpg
40KB, 532x343px
>>36597872
cool, cheers famalam
>>
>Eaten about 1150 calories already today
>only had about 30g of protein

How fucked am I?
>>
File: 1459199753301.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1459199753301.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
So according to myfitnesspal I need to eat 1,690 calories a day to drop 2 pounds a week.

But my tdee is 2700. Will I be losing to much weight too fast? Which should I follow, myfitnesspal or my tdee
>>
>>36598150
>Which should I follow, myfitnesspal or my tdee
This question is completely retarded in every way imaginable. Just know this instead: 1000kCal deficit a day equals about 2 pounds a week weightloss.

Your other question is too vague to answer. Too fast how? Loose skin? muscle/fat lost ratio? Not enough income to buy new clothes every 2 weeks? What?
>>
>>36598307
Too fast as in I'll get loose skin, and is losing 2 pounds a week too much? Should I be aiming for 1 pound a week?
>>
>>36598307
>>36598332

>I want an extra muffin each day so I hope someone tells me I'm loosing weight too fast

unless you're loosing like 5-6lb a week or your body is somehow completely fucked you are not gonna get loose skin. If you're over 20% you should aim higher than 2lb a week and going for >3.
>>
>>36597313
Do not go below 1500kCal a day. This is pretty much the minimum if you're eating normal healthy food and want the nutrients that keep you healthy. Going lower generally requires many supplements and comes with the recommendation to see a doctor very frequently. Don't do this.

Carry on fatty!
>>
>>36598360
got it, thanks fampai
>>
ok fit. So I am starting out deadlifting. Like 1Pl8 lol starting out. anyway I can get the bar up ok but when I try to go down slow instead of just dropping it my back starts to hurt and it is hard to keep from rounding my back. Question: how do I learn to set the bar down when deadlifting?
>>
>>36598464
Film yourself doing it with low weight. Post youtube link here. We will then laugh at you're lmao1pl8 and comment on your form so you can improve.
>>
>>36598464
Learn to do it at 0.5pl8 and then work up.
>>
>>36594824
dont know for sure but I always weigh after I cook. I think it makes sense because cooking generally pulls water weight out of food. cod nuggets sound delicious never had em.
>>
File: 1270671353980.gif (137KB, 1288x2588px) Image search: [Google]
1270671353980.gif
137KB, 1288x2588px
new question. i admit i quickly skimmed the catalog and this thread so sorry if i missed the information im looking for.

some backstory, im not fit by any means but im not a fatty. ive never been into lifting but i did rock climb for a long time so im fairly lean. 6'3" 170lbs.

the thing is ive recently decided to pursue a career in law enforcement. here in nevada that requires a 14 inch standing jump, 19 second illinois agility run, 30 situps in one minute without stopping, 23 pushups no time, 300 mete run in 68 seconds, and a 1.5 mile run/jog in 17 minutes, in that order with varying times between.

i can do all of this right now except 1 and i have time to improve(academy doesnt start till fall). before that i have to pass the entrance exam that has relaxed standards so all of it is even easier.

my problem is that i struggle to do even 15 situps in under 1 minute. im sure that between now and the nevada peace offer exams i can get up to that, but i only have about 3 weeks will my entrance exam. any tips on being able to double the amount of situps i can do in that time frame?
>>
I weigh 120kg and should weigh 100kg. So I am eating at a 1k kCal deficit. I do cardio and some lifting.

Should I eat 200 grams of protein a day or eat 100 grams now and up it to 200 when I start serious lifting?
>>
After you squat, i feel a lot of soreness in my leg, but should I feel some too in m'y glutes ?? Does it means im not doing it correctly
>>
How the fuck do I turn a .MOV file to a soundless webm? I need my deadlifts critiqued
>>
What are the best core exercises to stick at the end of a generic workout?
>>
>>36598536
Do more situps. Every day. Start with 10 when you get up, 10 before your workout, 10 after, 10 when you go to sleep. Progress from there.
>>
File: 1456123624492.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1456123624492.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>36598573
ok fuck it

how bad are my deadlifts

https://gfycat com/MagnificentIdleApe
>>
File: .jpg (6KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
6KB, 238x195px
How bad is it for cutting progress to go carbs macro?

This is my first ever cut and today I'm about 30g over my carbs macro, but I'm still about 1300 calories under maintenance and way under my protein and fat macros.

I'm in uni so it's hard to pick and choose food to fit my macros from the dining halls, and also so much food here has tons of fucking carbs.
>>
>>36598654
youtube nigger
>>
>>36598667
You may lose more muscle this way because you're not getting enough protons
>>
File: hungry.jpg (15KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
hungry.jpg
15KB, 425x282px
I want to start working out earlier in the morning, but in order to make as much progress in losing weight (I'm 180 28%bf I want to drop to 160 14%) would it best to do my running fasted or not fasted?

I figure in the morning I'll do cardio and in the evening I'll do weights, M-W-F.

Thoughts on this?
>>
>>36597844
Hey, I dig Greek statues too! you can definitely get that kind of body with calisthenics. Depending on your program, weightlifting may get you there faster.

Because everyone's frame is a bit different, I wouldn't focus too much on the visual aspect. Rather, have certain "feats of strength" you'd like to be able to do. Things like squatting your own weight, or perform a handstand pushup, etc.

You'll get the body along with the strength, bro. That kind of look is definitely attainable. What's important is that you stick to a plan. Check the Sticky
>>
>>36598609
Not sure what a "generic" workout is, but I do leg raises for assistance work.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (213KB, 635x542px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
213KB, 635x542px
How long do cut/bulk cycles need to be in order to be effective?

I'm a noob skinnyfat. I've read the sticky and have been lifting and I'm trying to cut right now. I don't think I'm big enough still, but I don't wanna look fat for June.

Would a 1 month bulk followed by a 1 month cut be effective? Or would I just be wasting my time?
>>
how much mass does dead lifting build? also are you supposed to feel it in your lower back
>>
File: December-08-2012-23-25-43-uy.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
December-08-2012-23-25-43-uy.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
How do I do crunches? How can I tell if I'm doing them right?
>inb4 you're a fucking retard
I know, I have trouble with comprehending simple things. I've watched a few tutorials and had a friend demonstrate but I might as well have been staring at the wall for all I picked up from it.

Any clear tutorials/advice you guys could give?
>>
Will watching cringe videos lower my T?
>>
How many calories can the human body absorb over a 24 hour period? Can I eat so much that my body is unable to process any more and just expel the rest? Or will it keep chugging along till my stomach is empty?
>>
>>36598904
its hard to tell if youre doing them right beyond you should feel your abs getting a workout. the way i practiced my form was i measuered roughly where my head was on the ground in my room, then i put a peice of electrical tape that same distance on the roof. ideally you should be lifting your chest/shoulders straight up off the ground towards that dot.
>>
>>36599050
I'll try that, thank you for the advice!
>>
Should I be doing cardio on my off days from lifting? Everyone says cardio kills gains or something but I feel so fucking winded after my second set of squats I was wondering if maybe cardio would help me with endurance
>>
>>36599081
yes. doesnt have to be every off day. even once a week between lifting days will help.
>>
Anywhere you guys can direct me to that would help me develop a diet plan? I just want aesthetics because I'm ugly, having abs would be nice.

So, where do I go to figure out what to eat to set myself up for abs?

120 lbs / 5'10 if that helps
>>
>>36599144
work out. you cannot eat yourself into abs.

the sticky can point you in the right direction tho. lifting and caloric/protein intake is fairly easily monitored on your own.
>>
>>36599192
>you cannot eat yourself into abs.
I keep hearing "abs are made in the kitchen, and revealed through the gym" or some shit like that. Implying I'm already at a low body fat percentage, should I just keep my normal diet and watch my caloric intake, along with working out?

And I'll re-read the stickied links, thank you.
>>
Does the diameter of a 45lb weight plate matter? I've been searching for some time now and it appears not all of them are the same.
>>
>have gf
>meet new girl
>become friends but have feelings for her
>always telling me her problems and wanting to to talk to me.
>decide its too much stress being there for her all the time, not to mention hiding relationship from gf
>end up telling her im in love with her
>she shuts me down and gets angry
>says its not funny and not cool.
>then says nice april fools
What do bros? Cant think straight
>>
So I'm using online calculators to determine maintenance calories.

I cant decide if I'm lightly active or active. I'm doing ICF 5x5 with a day of cardio (so 4 days a week of exercise), but other than that I don't do shit for exercise. Is this somewhat active? Or is this moderately active?

It's a difference of about 300 calories so I need to figure this out because I'm trying to cut.

If it helps, I'm 5'9'' 160lbs sitting at around 18-19% BF.
>>
can i do SS with kettle bells?
>>
>>36599216
everything starts with what you put into your body. its not that diet doesnt matter, its that you cant just eat certain foods and turn into the greek sculpture another anon wants to look like.

the single best thing i ever did for my abs was not slouching all the time. work on your posture and that will help the visibility of your ab muscles. best part is you can do this all day every day. it will hurt like a bitch for a week or so but if you stick with it youll notice all sorts of benefits including your midsection leaning out a little.

but as far as diet, you still need to eat properly. less stuff like potato chips and more protein. then just work on your core. butterfly kicks, crunches, planking, the works. youll get there relatively quick if youre as skinny as you say. dont forget your obliques.
>>
I weigh 288lbs and I'm 5'11
I've started working out a month ago. Used to work out a fuck load before though.

I've been jogging here and there. What are the chances of me fucking up my knees? Are they really that high with proper form and not pushing too hard?
>>
File: barbarossa.jpg (5KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
barbarossa.jpg
5KB, 279x181px
>>36599266
those are more like guidelines than actual rules.

generally id shoot for the lower limit. in my mind, if youre not sure if you qualify as 'lightly active' or 'moderately' or whatever, you prolly dont belong in the more active one. also has the plus side of lowering your theoretical caloric limit which can net you more results.

but if i was you id start walking or jogging or something to supplement at least
>>
>>36598818
pls help
>>
>>36599274
>the single best thing i ever did for my abs was not slouching all the time.
Now this is something I've never heard before. Thank you, anon.

>butterfly kicks, crunches, planking,
So far, the only one of those I've tried is crunches, and I'm still not doing them well. All I've done for my body starting from the last week or so has been benching as much as I can lift in short sets, doing sit ups, and some cardio. How would I go about building a routine?

And, if I work out heavily, like whatever I can accomplish in an hour or two a day, while eating right, how soon should I start seeing/feeling gains?

Thank you for your time, anon, I'm screencapping your responses so I can refer to them in the future.
>>
>>36598818
How old are you? If still under 20 you can get away with eating at maintenance and still gain muscle.

What body fat are you? If over 20% you may want to eat at a deficit to bring it down while you take Advantage of noob gains.
>>
So I pulled a muscle in my lower back. Not too badly, I can tell I pulled it, get twangs of pain every now and again, whatever.

How do I go about fixing this?

I've lowered the weights on all my lifts so I don't exasperate the issue.
>>
File: scoobert.png (19KB, 478x602px) Image search: [Google]
scoobert.png
19KB, 478x602px
I put this data into scooby's calorie calculator and it told me that maintenance is about 3000kcal, and that to lose weight I should eat at around 2300kcal. I've been eating at around 1800-1900 for the past week and that leaves me a little hungry but overall satisfied. If I up it by 400 I reckon I'd feel not-hungry all the time, and isn't feeling hungry the indication that you're losing weight?
>>
File: SendHelp.jpg (612KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SendHelp.jpg
612KB, 1080x1920px
is this a pilonidal cyst? should i still squat and dead lift its a little tender but other than that it doesn't bother me should i get it checked with the doc?
>>
>>36599269
pls help
>>
>>36599463
Sorry for not being more specific.
I'm 20. 5'11" 163lbs. Estimating about 15-20% body fat. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>36599571
Not really. Maybe right at the start to *help* with form, but not as a replacement. rippetoe's program is pretty heavily based around the use of the barbell, not just free weights.
I'm also not sure how you can do bench press or cleans with a kettlebell.
>>
>>36599269
Go ahead and do whatever the fuckyou want to do but you wont make gains that way
>>
File: cache_2429097495.png (65KB, 210x158px) Image search: [Google]
cache_2429097495.png
65KB, 210x158px
>>36599598
>>
>>36599598
Oh, to be clear, I'm not saying don't use KBs for lifting, they're fine and also pretty useful. I'm just saying that if you do use kbs then yndtp.
>>
>>36599566

Better to be safe than sorry, senpai. Get that shit checked out while it's still (hopefully) early on.
>>
>>36599598
oh, thank you

>>36599606
where am i supposed to find kettle bell routines? theres nothing on the sticky ;_;
>>
Question to anyone here who came to develop abs, and succeeded: What was your routine?

I have a treadmill and a weight bench.

Can anyone give me their routine that let them develop a nice set of abs?
>>
I got a question my brother is smaller than me lifts less than me and he weighs 5 kg more than me but he looks bigger
He went to the nutritionist and they told him he has 11.6% bf but he doesnt have definition at all
I dont understand he should be 15% or more, is the person who measured him wrong?
>>
>>36599654
There are tons on youtube. Thing is you cant increase the weight on kettles and will eventually need to buy more, which im guessing you are trying to avoid since you are trying to do a barbell routine with them in the first place
>>
hey /med/ - i've just been to the doctor for about 50 other injuries, so I'm too lazy to go back for this:

I broke one of my small toes. Is it capable of healing itself moderately? I can't stop exercising completely b/c I'm on sports teams, but I can tape it for the time being. Thoughts?
>>
>>36593639
Has more protein ever hurt anyone? No. eat big to get big, faggot
>>
Currently doing a beginner program similar to SS, what can I add specifically for abs?
>>
>>36599539
Forgot to ask my question. Does 2300 calories a day sound right for someone who's 5'8"/180lbs?
>>
File: cZyM2hL.gif (982KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
cZyM2hL.gif
982KB, 285x171px
So, /fit/, I'm 19 and I heard that your penis stops growing at the age of 21.
Is there anyway to influence penile growth before the age of 21?
I'm average sized (6.4") , and I don't at all plan on getting with anyone, so I'm not looking to impress anyone. So this is pretty much for personal gain only.
>>
I'm doing StrongLifts 5x5 and it's a 3 day program. I'm sure most of you are familiar with it.

I read the sticky to try to find info on this but didn't see anything.

If I go a 4th day in the week just because I feel like working out, will it hinder me? I understand the point of rest days so that's why I'm worried.

Thanks
>>
So in a day I can eat max 2000 calories. Should I get protein powder to fill out the rest? Is that what it's for
>>
File: wedont.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
wedont.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
Is it normal that I get DOMs from cardio stuff, but not from lifting? I do a standart PPLPPL.
>>
>>36599986
>for personal gain only.
dont do anyhting, it doesnt change ANYTHING about you
¿
>>
>>36599677
I'm not I'm buying 15kgs and using them for two months before moving out of the country
>>
Okay guys, I need some input on this routine, I am completely new to this.

3 sets of x20 led raises
3 sets of x20 sit ups
3 sets of x20 crunches
Plank (how long should I hold it and how many times daily?)

What else should I add on to this to make a full, basic ab workout, and is what I have already a feasible way to develop abs if I maintain a good diet with a low body fat % and perform the routine daily?
>>
Question 1: How come this board is only fitness now but before it was called health and fitness? Is this board no longer healthy?

Question 2: Are enemas bad for you? I always feel like I need to shit. Like when I shit I feel like it almost never always comes out and whenever I get anxious I just have to shit. MY farts smell SO fucking bad that I can never joke about them. Like my friends can fart as a joke but when I do it I know that shit would not be funny. I figure an enema would help me out but I see a lot of red flags. For instance some of the postives for doing it is that it solves depression, heartburn, fatigue, and weight loss/control. Like that shit seems so broad it's like some fortune teller tier shit. Like they are trying to hit everything to make sure it looks good.
>>
>>36599677
Me again
Should I do different routines each time? Or find two and do day one a day two b?
>>
>>36600162
Makes it more fun to play with yourself ;)
>>
>>36600318
Bump

Pls respond

my life might depend on it

Doctors of 4chan pls
>>
>>36600329
no, youre kidding yourself, you absolutely 100% literally do not need to change your penis for yourself

you just want to get a bigger penis but are in denial about being a micropenis haver
>>
What's the best run tracker app available?
>>
is it detrimental to do pullups/pushups a few hours after my workout for the day?
>>
>watched rippetoes video on power shrugs
>try them out instead of the regular shugs i've been doing
>leave with a horrible ringing in my ears

how has rippetoe leg you guys down?
>>
>>36600318
>>36600471
My memory's a bit fuzzy but I believe mootles changed it from Health and Fitness to just Fitness because people were coming here for actual health/medical advice and treating the advice they received as 100% reliable. Removing the "health" part of the name meant people were less inclined to ask about personal health stuff and if they did, then 4chins was in no way responsible for the stupid shit they got into as a result of listening to a bunch of skeletons offering "medical" advice.

Enemas aren't "bad" for you per se, as long as you're performing them correctly and aren't giving yourself one every day. I give myself an enema once a week just because I have a shitty diet, no pun intended, and I generally feel better once I'm emptied out. There are several different types of enemas using different liquids, but I just use warm-ish water. Read up on it before doing anything because, in my experience, doing it wrong can be extremely uncomfortable and if you fuck up bad enough you can cause yourself some serious internal injuries. It's pretty hard to fuck up that bad, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>36600691
Thanks enema bro. Care to share your specific routine or what brand of anything you use.

Tell me more about ur butthole pls
>>
File: 20160331_215547.jpg (437KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160331_215547.jpg
437KB, 2048x1152px
What the fuck is wrong with my chest, and how do I fix it? The middle gap is pure skin and bone, so that must be the sternum, and when I flex my chest it feels pretty solid, so I don't think it's no muscles. What the hell is wrong with it?
>>
>>36600552
>6.4"
>micropenis
Pick one mate

Though I do want to be bigger, not much denial about size. I just enjoy playing with myself, there's absolutely no denying that, and I think that being a bit bigger would be a bit more fun.
>>
>>36600713
Well, to be honest with you, I use a generic enema bag and I fill it with warm water. I really, really, really, recommend against scalding hot or cold water because it is so fucking uncomfortable. You generally want to let a little water in at a time, about a half to a full cup every minute or so. I usually use a lubricant on the insert-able part so that it goes in easily. I generally prefer to lay on my back just because its easier for me to relax while doing so. I recommend doing some research on your own, only because enemas are kind of personal, i.e. your body's conditions or reactions might be different from my mine. General rule of thumb though is no long insertions, go slowly, relax, and be methodical.
>>
I need 295 more calories for today, what should I eat that won't make me hungry later today.

Time where I'm at is 5 pm
>>
File: 1430264210416.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430264210416.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
This is the most frustrating shit I have ever done in my life
>Try to develop a routine
>Get told its shit
>Ask for help developing it, get no responses
>Go to a different website and ask for help, get told you don't need workout your abs to get abs, you just need a good diet
>Completely contradictory advice to everywhere else I've looked
>Try to find a routine online
>Get random flavor of the month routines from bullshit websites like "GET ABS WITHOUT CRUNCHES WITH THIS SIMPLE ROUTINE"
>I don't want to fucking remove crunches I just want fucking abs
This is the first time in my life I feel like I'm going to vomit from frustration alone
>>
>>36600929
And yet you do not have a question.
>>
Is wanting to be at <15% BF before bulking a meme, or should I keep cutting? 5'10" down from 175 to 154, been at it since New Year's, I'm at about ~18% BF now. Been cutting for three months and I don't know if I can stomach it anymore.

My lifts have also gone to shit. I was already DYEL as fuck before starting, now I'm struggling to do 3x5 1pl8 BP.
>>
>>36600933
I forgot to include it, I'm sorry.

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere with a sample abs routine? No bullshit, just an established, simple routine.
>>
How good/bad is bread?
I've been eating only veggies and protein lately but i've been considering adding a little bread and pasta to give me energy while running.
>>
>>36600950
if all you want is to have your abs showing then you just need to do core exercises and then cut to like 12% bodyfat.
>>
>>36600975
Aren't deadlifts good for ab workouts as well if we he wants some true abs?
>>
>>36600957
As long as it's whole grain, there's nothing intrinsically bad about bread. It's just calorie dense. Just measure/weigh what you're eating and make sure you're not going over whatever your calorie target is.
>>
I'm trying to do Canditos 6 week linear program, but I have no idea how to read it. It talks about adding accessories to "main lifts" but it doesn't say what those are, other than bench, deads, and squats. It doesn't say how often to do them, how many sets, how many reps, or anything. How the fuck do I use it?
>>
If I run 5 days a week (mostly sprints) due to track will that affect my gains much more than just hindering my squats?
>>
What is essential ab workout? I found this one and I am not sure how good it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfY_4m3RVRc
>>
File: 1447097771636.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1447097771636.gif
464KB, 500x338px
Anyone else find that it's much easier to hit the point of wanting to puke during a workout while cutting?

Running an ECA stack minus the aspirin for the most part and I am assuming that's the culprit but maybe that's just my body's response to cutting.
>>
>>36600957
If you eat bread you will die.
>>
>>36596932
check your form. Watch videos on proper bench form and also lower your reps to 5-8 and you should see increase in your bench. Most likely you are tiring yourself out with all those reps.
>>
>>36601043
>If you eat bread you will die.
i have not laughed this hard in months
>>
>>36599662
Eat less. However, even if you have visible abs you'll just look like a skinny fag if you don't have a solid chest. You need to be proportional.

It's useless to focus on just abs.
>>
Is fish oil bullshit or nah
>>
>>36600911
>>36600911
>>36600911
>>36600911
Bumping.
>>
>>36599814
Leg raisers (lying down and hanging from a pull up bar), decline sit ups, flutter kicks, crunches, bicycle crunches (or w/e they're called) etc
>>
>>36601124
Not the anon you're answering.

All this vomit of exercises is useless without a set routine.
>>
>>36600785
looks like you got a mild case of pectus excavatum
>>
>>36591417
You'll be fine. I used to lift 5 times a week and it was great. I'm down to 3-4 now.
>>
>>36601007
accessories are basically isolation exercises like curls,front raises, pull ups, etc.
>>
i just got home from the gym and my workout included shoulders

now i have something in my right shoulder that isn't really pain but i can feel it

what is this
>>
File: duckface.jpg (11KB, 146x157px) Image search: [Google]
duckface.jpg
11KB, 146x157px
>>36601134
kk anon, I'll point him to your post as it's clearly more helpful :^)
>>
>>36599235
Tell your girlfriend or break up with her before pursuing another girl or confessing your feelings to one.
>>
>>36601089
All I'm really going for is abs, I'm fine with being a skinny faggot. I'm not really worried about getting into fights or anything like that. Everyone here has a gun.
>>
>>36601174
you are going to look like a hungry skeleton. There is no one that exists in the real world that is skinny with abs and looks attractive.
>>
>>36601157
I know what accessories are, I was wondering what the main lifts are, how many of them I should do, how often, ect... the pdf literally only explains the accessories.
>>
File: psychadelic cat.jpg (41KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
psychadelic cat.jpg
41KB, 200x243px
Forgive me if this is stupid, but I read through the guides on the sticky and couldn't really find an answer.

I've been going to the gym off and on semi-regularly, walking, and maintaining a deficit for about 4 weeks now. I found an alternating workout plan for beginners and I started following that these week. My main goal is to start running again but it's good to form muscle at the same time. Anyways, how should I schedule that on my gym days? Is it better to do cardio during rest days, or workout days, or it doesn't really matter?

Psychedelic cat unrelated.
>>
How many calories would a skelly (well not completely skelly, but skelly in /fit/'s eyes) at 6'1 and 150lbs at around 13% fat or so normally eat to bulk? I'm getting back into lifting after losing a lot of weight.

I've done some calculations using different formulas and I've gotten anything from 2400 to 2700 kcal. Would 2700 be my best bet or would that I just put on too much fat? I don't want to put on too much fat, but I also don't want to not build muscle.

Back in hs I put on a lot of muscle, but I also eat too much and put on unnecessary fat, so I don't want to make the same mistake again.

I lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle outside of taking my dog for walks, and the 3 day a week full body program I would be using.
>>
File: alien drinking.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
alien drinking.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>36601287
*this week.

I just reread the post and it sounds kind of retarded. Sorry, I'm a lil high
>>
>>36601299

Start at 2400, weigh yourself twice a week, and if you don't see an increase in weight after a few weeks, up the calories.
>>
>>36601287
You could do HIIT on lifting days and light cardio on rest days if you wanted to maximize your cardio. You'll probably just need to eat more to have a shot at progressing on the weights.
>>
>>36601299
Start high, track your weight. If you're gaining weight too fast/gaining too much fat as opposed to muscle, scale back until you're getting the gains you want.
>>
I'm doing stronglifts 4 days a week, am I gonna die?
Should I slow it down, keep it up and deload when I have to?
>>
>>36601322
I hadn't heard of HIIT before, I'll give it a look. I have been progressing on the weights, I don't mind if it's not as quick as it could be if I'm losing more weight instead. But thanks for the advice :)
>>
>>36601378
HIIT should shred whatever fat you have right off provided your diet is solid. Good luck.
>>
>>36601086
100% of people who have eaten bread have died or will die eventually
>>
why tf is my right trap bigger than my left trap when unflexed it's super annoying

do i back some spine problem or something
>>
>>36596329
u sure ur friend just doesnt have arthritis or something cuz thats not really that bendy
>>
how much creatine should I take a day
>>
Currently doing keto, is roasted barley tea from Japan 0 carbs?
>>
>>36601850
3-4 cases.
>>
Is this a solid routine for ab aesthetics?

6x25 oblique crunches (1 set on each side)
3x50 leg pull ins
6x25 oblique jack knife (1 set on each side)
3x20 jack knife
3x25 alternating heel touches
3x20 bottoms up
>>
>>36601987
You train your abs to build strength and size in them. Do you really think you need no less than twenty-four fucking sets to accomplish this?! That's ridiculous. The only person who MIGHT need to do so much work to see progress would be somebody who'd been focusing hard on his abs for years and had gotten to the point where further progress was very hard to achieve, and even then he'd be better off trying to increase the difficulty of some of the exercises rather than just doing a bunch more. And even if he still did indeed require so much work but with harder exercises, he'd be better off dividing it throughout the whole training week rather than crush it all at once.
So yeah it's pretty stupid. Will you see results from it? Probably, but it's far from optimal. Try to make the exercises harder and actually put some effort in it rather than just adding a bunch of garbage sets and just going through the motions.
It's not about spending a lot of time or sweating a lot or becoming tired. It's about getting some strong contractions and progressive overload.
>>
>>36602070
Sorry man, I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm new to this and have been really struggling to find a routine. Would you help me refine this one a little bit? What would you recommend I do instead?

The routine I listed was given to me by someone on a different fitness website.
>>
I'm getting tired of all the stupid stuff I have to remember with this SS shit, with machines all I had to do was just do the movement over and over, and I didn't waste time by sitting there for 5 minutes between sets. Plus I keep hurting my joins/muscles.

Is it okay to switch over to machines for a while (possibly forever)? Not smith machine, actual machines. Just wanna get more toned for the summer, don't want to be a super fat powerlifter so why do SS.
>>
>>36602111
There's no need to overcomplicate things. You can do hanging knee raises one day (can be done both to the front and to the sides), ab-wheel roll-outs another (can be done with a barbell if you don't have a wheel) and RKC planks a third day.
Always try to make exercises harder, not easier. 3-5 sets will be plenty in the beginning.
>>
>>36602135
Wonderful, thank you for the advice. It has been incredibly difficult to find actual, helpful advice.

I'm not going to lie, I tried reddit and they told me I didn't need to do ab exercises, just to eat right.
>>
Tell me about vitamin D.

I got a strong endorphin rush when I went in for my first indoor tanning session ever and I'm attributing that to the vitamin D production. However I am well aware of the risks of tanning so I'm thinking of perhaps trying vitamin D supps to chase that high instead.
>>
File: 1429758187916.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429758187916.gif
2MB, 200x200px
I think I snapped a tendon/ligament in my hand/arm.

>helping my brother in law with something.
>grabbing a heavy object.
>slips a bit.
>try to grab it.
>thumb goes forward quickly.
>immediately feel something separate under the skin.

there isn't any pain just tingling and irritation my arm feels weird and it feels like there is extra stress on the other tendons in my hand.

anyone want to point me in the right direction?
>>
>>36602147
Although you do need to take care of your diet in order for your abs to show (you need a low bodyfat percentage), it's bad advice not to train your abs. They're a huge part of the body and if you have weak abs they will be less noticable and it will have detrimental effects on performance in other exercises. For example weak abs can make it difficult to do squats with proper form, or chin-ups.
>>
how to front squat without dumping the weight forward? i seriously feel like im about to drop the bar even at light weights
>>
>>36602173
Thank you, again. I'm already planning a trip to the grocery store to get some healthier meal ingredients in my house. I'm currently 120 lbs 5'10 skinnyfat.
>>
>>36602173
One more question; if I'm already underweight, do I need to keep working on losing bodyfat or can I assume that it'll be lost through the exercise, assuming I keep the same diet?
>>
>>36602132
>tfw no one took my april fools bait

april fools anons
>>
>>36602194
5'10
120 lbs
"Skinnyfat"

How? Legit post a pic. I'm 5'10 161, trying to cut down (fat all my life, cut from 192 @ xmas to now), and I can't imagine that I have 40 more lbs of fat on my body...
>>
>>36602263
It's not April yet on the Best Coast.
>>
File: 1.png (518KB, 992x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
518KB, 992x550px
>>36602266
This is what I look like. Not a fantastic picture but I can see all of my ribs if I hold my hands in the air.

I'll admit I don't have the best reference for fat but I'm still 50% sure my body fat is higher than it should be. Am I completely misunderstanding how this works or is it plausible that I can be underweight and have a high bodyfat percentage?

Also, fantastic job with your weight loss so far!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-18-02-58.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-18-02-58.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
How do i get a bigger chest with calisthenics(No gym access for a few months)?

Should i do high rep×low sets of pushups?
>>
6' 135lbs

For the longest I kept injuring myself where it'd take a few weeks to recover. Either back, shoulder, groin, leg. So I've been exercising consistently until I'm injured or get sick.

I'm now instead of doing PPLxPPLx, I am doing PxPxLx

I'm also making sure to take a daily multivitamin, fish oil tablet, whey, and pro gainer.

I've actually been increasing my lifts since starting at the beginning of the year and seem to recover quicker now. Should I keep going slow like this or should I try PPLxPPLx again?

Its like slow progress is still progress but also I could be trying to make it 2x as fast but I'm worried about injuring myself again.
>>
>>36602291
>>36602266
Oh, figure I might as well ask this here;

Implying I am underweight, am I okay to just switch my diet to completely nutritious foods and start my routine, or should I focus on lowering my bodyfat % further?
>>
>>36602291
>needing to cut more
what you need to cut is your hair
>>
>>36602325
Also how much
3×20?
3×12?
>>
File: 1459470278491.jpg (25KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1459470278491.jpg
25KB, 353x353px
>>36602345
>falling for the haircut meme
but in all seriousness I'm going to bald early so I'm going to ride this out for as long as I can

And, just for clarity, does this imply I don't need to cut my bf% any more?
>>
>>36602291
God-tier trap body
>>
>>36602325
You're not getting bigger muscles without lifting weights.
>>
>>36602515
Thank you! Trap aesthetics fade away early on, though. Pretty hard to look feminine as you get older. Gotta change with the times.
>>
File: 1444930036585.png (28KB, 177x166px) Image search: [Google]
1444930036585.png
28KB, 177x166px
>>36602591
you could be making bank off of fetish shit with crossdressing. Milk it while you can.
>>
I'm a young healthy male.

I lift, I run, I eat healthy and have no health problems.
Except for having a really low sexdrive, how can I change that?
>>
>>36602861
stop lifting, stop running, stop eating healthy, and start smoking crack

bam, fixed
>>
>>36602861
I wil tell you an answer you don't expect or laughable for most ppl.All you listed are body examples or your body is good.But the minds is the problem.Now don't think you are retarded.Is just there are other things that moves you in life.Advice: don't your life,but prob you are routine robot? If yes try something new in your life.Tip: there is not an easy fast fix
>>
>>36590973
>What's the best way to increase my running speed?
run faster
>>
>>36595154
First go to a salon and get a good haircut. Continue doing that every 3 weeks. Get Suaveciuo pomade and apply when your hair is wet for slick back look or after blow drying for dryer wispy look.
>>
File: baklava2.jpg (27KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
baklava2.jpg
27KB, 440x398px
I will weigh 0kg (0lbs for you imperial fucks) within two years if I extrapolate my current rate of weight loss. Does this mean I will not have to eat 4 scoops anymore in 2 years?
>>
Is Herbalife worth it? 60lbs away from my goal weight.
>>
How do I get over the guilt and depression of taking rest days??
>>
Anyone here gotten out of t rex mode? How do?
>>
>>36588470
I only have an olympic barbell and 120kg of plates amd one pull up bar.

Is it worth it to buy an olympic dumbbell?Or is it just a waste of money having and oly barbell.

What kind of routine can I do having no squat rack/powercage?
>>
>>36603415
Scam
>>
i really love deadlifts and OHP.
if i do an 5x10 A/B programme scheme, is it ok to include them in both schedules?

e.g.

A:
Squats
Rows
OHP
Deadlift
Curls

B:
Bench Press
OHP
Bench-Rows
Deadlift
Pull-Ups

Thinking of kicking Deadlifts out of B, maybe including some Russian Twists or even Hip Thrusts just for a test
>>
Does creatine even do anything?

How does it work?
>>
>>36604546
I'm doing SS but also want to exercise/workout everyday. Would it be bad to run 1 mile + core and pushups on off days?
>>
>>36588470
I'm unathletic as fuck and without notable physical strength. I'm starting lifting and might start boxing. Should I just put off boxing for the meantime and just focus on strengthening my cardiovascular endurance first?
>>
>>36601139
Shit, you might be right. What do i do? Can I still be a sick cunt?
>>
This is stupid buy I'm feeling ridiculously insecure - does the number on the scale mean that much?
I started at 5'6" and 297, and when I saw a nutritionist then I had a body fat test that placed me at 49% bf and my ideal weight at 175 lbs.
Fast forward to now and I'm 215, and went to get retested. I'm now 44% body fat and my ideal weight is still 175? I even did some online calculators (taking measurements, etc) and they all give the same consensus.
But 175 at 5'5' and a half, as a 22 year old female, seems really high and I can't get over it. Is anyone else built more solidly than they look/think they should be? Can this change?
>>
>>36605187
why don't you just cut&excercise til you are at 175? and then take the next steps/assess how you look?
>>
>>36604546
it increases your ATP, which is a chemical in you that raises your endurance. it's no miracle cure by any means. you'll just be able to get a few extra reps or a slightly better running time.
>>
>>36605251
Well obviously that's where I'm getting to now, but it still bothers me that the number could potentially be so high. I look at myself in the mirror now and agree that I'm maybe 40-50 lbs overweight, but I still -feel- huge. I feel like girls shouldn't weigh so much. ):
>>
I'm a lanklet trying to get out of auschwitz mode. today I started daily dose of 10 mg lgd 4033, 25 mg ibutamoren (mk 677), and a natural test booster/est suppressor called testrolean. I'm fixing my diet and forcing food down my gullet. am taking weight gainer and liftin 5x a week and getting 7~ hrs of sleep. what sort of results/side effects should I expect? am I making the right decision? am planning on running this stack for a couple months and see what kind of progress I can make. should I worry about gyno or suppression?

anyone have information about my stack they would like to share?
thanks
>>
Okay I'm doing a lean bulk thing atm, eating above maintenance on lift days and below on rest days. Is this manageable or a meme
>>
>>36605187
First of all at 5 6 and 297 pounds you were way more than 49% bf. Your current measurements seem more accurate.
Secondly your ideal weight at your height and as a girl is indeed much lower than 175. I don't know who the fuck tried to convince you that your ideal weight is supposed to be that high but whoever did so must've either been trying not to discourage you, or he or she just didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

That being said, the actual number on the scale can be misleading. A fit person can weigh more than a skinny fat person but look better and be healthier. Me personally, I'm "overweight" according to the BMI, but in reality my bodyfat percentage is only at 14%. The number on the scale is important but it's only half the story.
>>
>>36605187
it doesn't matter much. what matters is how you look. sounds shallow, i know, but if you look muscular, then you are muscular. keep a steady diet and work out regularly and you'll only get better looking and healthier with time.
the weight is a good indicator to see if your diet is working, but it's not perfect. sometimes you have a lot of waterweight, sometimes you might be dehydrated, just eaten, just taken a massive dump or simply weaing different clothes, or having a lot of moisture on your skin. all those are factors that can impact your weight, so don't take your number of pounds too seriously.
>>
>>36605331
>natural test booster
you got scammed hard, son. it's just some spices and rice powder.
if testo-boosters worked, they would be banned and you'd certainly not be able to get them from regular stores.
>>
>>36605391
>>>36605331 (You)
>>natural test booster
>you got scammed hard, son. it's just some spices and rice powder.
>if testo-boosters worked, they would be banned and you'd certainly not be able to get them from regular stores.
>>36605391
im not too worried about the money, I was able to acquire the supplements for a pretty good discount. the LGD is the most potent pill I'm taking though, do you know anything about that? and my t levels are pretty low so I'm thinking the booster cant hurt, and it'll help probably a little bit in making sure my balls are working
>>
>>36605445
your T is not low, trust me. it's basically /fit/'s version of OCD, asbergers or any other imagionary attentionwhore disease. if you have low T, you go to the doctor so he can laugh at you.
testoboosters DO NOT WORK. period. neither does the other LGD thing. the only supplements you will ever need that actually work are whey, fish oil and creatine, and none of them are necessary if you just eat right. go get a refund and read the sticky.
>>
>>36605349
My parents shelled out good money for a personal trainer and nutritionist when I was 18. The water displacement test I took both times gave us those results. Like I said, I've even checked with online calculators and they all pretty much put me in the same range (usually between 160-180) as an ideal weight based on waist-hip ratio and whatnot. Proportions are 37-33-48 right now. In the end, as long as I'm healthy I don't really care. My best friend and I want to hike the west coast next summer so I want to be prepared. Thank you
>>
What's the difference between whey (wpc) 80 and whey 95? Does it matter?
>>
>>36605524
whey is whey. just read the nutrition labels and pick whichever has the most protein per serving.
>>
I keep getting really lightheaded and dizzy when i do OHP, I think its from holding my breath, but its overwhelmingly bad and it feels really dangerous

What's going on, how do i make it stop
>>
>>36605617

don't hold your breath? inhale on negative, exhale while bringing it up.

take a couple of deep breaths before a set, but don't hyperventilate like a horny bull or you'll make it worse, just breathe normally
>>
>>36605617
valsalva maneuver.
draw your breath at the beginning of the lift and then breathe out as you lift the bar, like "pssssshhht."
it sounds silly, but i don't know how to explain that better. just act like a gas leakage.
>>
Diane Hardy here
>>36605659
right, the problem is that with OHP you need to keep some tension, if you exhale completely after extending into the air you're probably not going to complete the next rep.

On the other hand regulating your breathing precisely and resisting the urge to fully exhale, but only partially exhale, is pretty difficult when you've got 65kg over your head
>>36605645
see above
>>
>>36605709
>after extending
after/while
>>
I did intensity day on Texas yesterday.
>exhausted
>still wanna go to gym today to stave off depression
Which exercises should I do so I can still recover?
>>
>>36605709
>>36605739
less than 1% of us lift over 65kg anyway, so it doesn't matter much.
just clench your ass and abs if you want more tension.
>>
>>36593564
Someone answer my question, please.
>>
Again "Diane Hardy/Jimmy Harvey"
>>36605788
I can OHP 65kg for reps, that's why I'm asking

I don't get dizzy on let say 40kg
>>
Does it matter what time I take my creatine? As long as I'm loading my muscles with it right?
>>
>>36606002
not really
yes
>>
Good shoes for lifting?
>>
>>36606128
Do I have to take it the same time every day?
>>36606267
>Joe Gibbs
Ayyy
>>
>>36606322
Fuck off, Jeanne. You were always a cunt in high school. Answer my question.
>>
How do I cut? I know I have to eat less, but can I also cut if I'm still a beginner? Do I try to keep on progressing my lifts or just plateau?
>>
>>36606391
I've seen a lot of oly lifters go with these
Kinda expensive tho
http://www.roguecanada.ca/adidas-adipower-weightlifting-shoes-black-white-silver?gclid=CjwKEAjwuPi3BRClk8TyyMLloxgSJAAC0Xsj6UbDajs11P57-gnALTGGpn5iAJ1ehCsOgSw0YnFQmhoCpRnw_wcB
>>
File: 1411975701823.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1411975701823.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>36590059
>>
Does entering into a state of overreaching or central nervous system fatigue raise the threshold of activity possible before overreaching, i.e. does CNS stress improve CNS endurance?
>>
File: choppin-broccoli.jpg (2MB, 3727x2495px) Image search: [Google]
choppin-broccoli.jpg
2MB, 3727x2495px
>broccoli is good for you
Vegetables in general are. But broccoli contained something that was good for your hormones. That good thing is contains, where is it? Is it through the whole plant? In the tips, the darker parts? In the stem?

I'm asking because I have the option to buy it as big 0.5kg pieces, which have a massive stem that end in the darker "heads", and can also buy it as separate heads without the big stem.
>>
>>36606563
Yeah, thanks. Will look into some Adidas shoes.
>>
>>36605187
The only difference would be the amount of muscle you have on your body which depends on how much weights you are lifting. I would go for at least 160 because 175 is still pretty fat. You shouldn't even be stressing about this desu you should just be putting all your effort into losing weight asap.
>>
>>36601299
>6'1 and 150lbs
>not completely skelly
>>
>>36602291
Thank you anon!

If you can see your ribs without doing anything special, you're too skinny. At 120 lbs you're underweight, and you're likely mistaking some skin as bodyfat. I know personally, that there are some places, mainly on my arms and calves, where you pinch, and there's little to no fat, but you're still pinching 2-3 cm of skin. So I can imagine you doing something similar and thinking it's fat. Don't get me wrong, you have zero muscle, with probably 8-10 percent bodyfat, so there IS a little fat on you. But skinnyfat is usually reserved for people with an extra 15 lbs of fat than you.

Count your calories and eat a little (300-500) calories more than usual. That plus working out every day will give you the muscle you need to see a 6-pack, plus it won't be a fast bulk, so if you see yourself getting bigger, dial down the calories/up the exercise. You won't go from skinny to fat like some people who pig out and don't bulk properly.
>>
>>36602329
Oh, didn't notice that. Focus on exercising, and eating a protein-rich diet with a little extra (300-500) caloeies than normal. This balances out the calories from the exercise you'll be doing, and gives your body the extra cals it needs to build muscle. Otherwise, your body will use fat AND muscle to provide energy during the workout, which will mean you won't see much progress muscle-wise for a long time.
>>
is there a way to get reasonably priced beef jerky? im sick of this like 7 dollars per bag bullshit that jack links and matador have
>>
>>36607099
People's body composition, joints, etc are different, so weight alone is not always a great idicator. I am not like 0 muscle mass with no chest and shoulder development. I have a chest that is visible and defined, wider than average shoulders which clearly pops out from my arms, and my legs aren't small sticks. I also have good trapz development for someone who doesn't lift. Then again, I am not very muscular either, so I am probably skelly in /fit/ terms.

My arms though, holy shit, they're so god damn small now. My brother who has always been the "skinny boy" in the family has the same size arms as me now, it's a bit embarrassing. My back is also fairly DYEL.

So, some parts of my body are "skelly", whilst others are "alright."
>>
>>36588470
Ive been gaining weight (around 10 kg, or 20 lbs)pretty steadily for the last 3 months, but now in the last (4th) month I hardly gained 2, I am 6' and weigh in at about 80-82 kg now, is this just because I ate less (altough I felt like it was close to what I ate before, maybe 500kcal less and I think I had like 3500-4500 daily. Is there a "natural" weight upon which it gets harder to gain weight?
>>
File: 2459934_R_Z001A_UC1684556.jpg (7KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
2459934_R_Z001A_UC1684556.jpg
7KB, 312x312px
I'm new to lifting, this will probably sound really stupid... are dumbells like this okay for when I'm curling both biceps? Or would you only use an adjustable dumbell when doing one arm at a time?
>>
What's the average lean body mass of a skinny fat? I can't afford to see the doctor again now but I remember I was 125 lbs. I'm a skelly with visible ribs but a gut as well.

I don't have any of those fancy bod pods or dexa scans to evaluate me either
>>
>>36603111
I moved to a new country, started living by myself, started doing yoga.

No difference...
>>
>>36607870
I was skinnyfat at 180lbs and 6'1

Skinnyfat is quite a lose term
>>
>>36607949
So if a person is 125 lbs and 6'1 with a gut and love handles, would you say the body fat percentage would maybe be 15% range? I want to say 20% but maybe I'm too hard on myself

I don't want to take a pic but with arms up, you can literally see my rib cage. With my arms down, my gut hovers over my pubic area a bit
>>
>>36608000
I have a bigger gut/stomach than >>36602291
If that makes sense
>>
>>36608000
125lbs at 6'1 sounds like uber skele to me
>>
I'm going to start lifting soon and after reading the sticky I calculated how many calories and proteins I need/day, but I'm having real trouble deciding which meals should I eat to meet those requirements, how did you guys do it at first? pls respond

Cals = 2640 - 2970
Proteins = 170g

This is for bulking and I used the sticky's method
>>
>>36608000
you could be 10% with a gut or 30% with ribs showing literally no one could tell with the close to nothing information you gave. all i can tell you for sure is 125lbs @ 6"1' is cancer tier - you should get a check up or something.

>>36607606
it's fine

>>36607557
>i ate less and gained less why
mystery i guess

>Is there a "natural" weight upon which it gets harder to gain weight
no

>>36606749
vaguely remember hearing the stem hold most of the nutrition. I'd look it up.

>>36606688
thats in essence what training is

working at a level slightly above your capability
adapting so that level is not as difficult next time

>>36606528
cut if you want to lose fat, always aim to progress especially as a beginner.

>>36605796
dont over think it. as long as youre not eating blocks of lard you're fine.

but to give you an answer no that's not high, and you can have as much "good fats" as you want.
>>
Ideally how far away should I be from the bar when setting up for a Pendlay Row to avoid back rounding?

At present I'm setting up at the distance I usually do for a dead lift, is this too close? If this is the correct distance, how to best avoid back rounding? I've been pushing my hips as far out as possible yet I still arch over, should I move back?
>>
This might sound like a retarded question:

How the fuck do I prevent olive oil from squirting all over my fucking stove whenever I fry my chicken?
I use as little oil as possible, less would make the chicken stick to the pan.
Still, when I fry something, everything in a 30cm radius gets bombarded with drops of hot oil.
>>
>>36608214
Two things.

One, bash your chicken down so it cooks faster and more evenly. This will mean less oil splatter.

Two. Coat the chicken in a bit of olive oil before you cook it, this will stop olive oil which has a very low boiling point compared to contemporary oils from spitting everywhere, cause you're only using what you need. This coupled with step 1 will mean it cooks faster with less oil. Then just use the remainder of the oil you were going to cook it in and drizzle that on the chicken after its cooked.

Three. Lid.
>>
>>36608214
I would recommend two things. I use one of those misto things (you pour an oil in it and pressure the chamber to make it a spray), but I also use a George foreman for cooking chicken. I fucking hate cooking chicken in a pan. Always comes out shitty.
>>
>>36608087
can someone answer pls ;_;
>>
>>36608306
Oats, nearly 400 calories in 100g
Full fat milk
Banana, a regular banana can have nearly 120 calories in it
Chicken
Carbs, pasta and rice again can nearly have 350 calories by themselves.
Greek Yoghurts full fat
Full fat cheese
Nuts are crazy calories
Peanut butter for the above, wish I could eat it but I'm allergic to peanuts.
Protein powder will have 100 calories per scoop

Eat big.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.