[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Chads out there ? Give some tips to achieve Chad lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nf2cufa8rY1ssyz7vo4_500.jpg (69KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf2cufa8rY1ssyz7vo4_500.jpg
69KB, 500x489px
Any Chads out there ? Give some tips to achieve Chad lifestyle
You must be:
>athletic
>smart
>a nice humble guy
>tall
>successful
>good with women
>have a natural 'good' aura that attracts people in
>have an interesting personality
>>
If you have to ask....
>>
>>
It's really not that hard, man
>>
>>
You can be Chad with whatever the fuck you want to do as long as it is your goals. Obsessing over chad/alpha traits is really autistic and gay. The only chad trait there is is the ability to maintain an indifference to factors trying to keep you from your goals
>>
Can a Pajeet become a Chad?
>>
I could have been Chad. I'm 6'1". I have the cleft chin. The broad shoulders. But I wasted my youth being a fat nerd.

Friends, don't be like me. Be Chad.
>>
File: rbt22.jpg (11KB, 169x204px) Image search: [Google]
rbt22.jpg
11KB, 169x204px
>>36587894
No. Whites become Chad, Blacks become Jamal. Latinos become Don Juan.
Pajeet just stays weird, make your way up to CEO of some tech company or become a Doctor
>>
>>36587833
Scratch smart, humble, nice, and successful. Those aren't required. It's all in your looks and cocky personality. Chad looks like a man and acts like a man. It's as simple as that. Girls are attracted to Chad because he's an alpha male, and guys wanna be Chad for the same reason. Wanna be like Chad? Get big and start living your life like a sick cunt.
>>
File: 1458906365054.jpg (17KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
1458906365054.jpg
17KB, 469x314px
>>36587833
Quick and simple way to make life much easier and more enjoyable: end it
>>
>>36587833
m80 >>36587943 is right.
Chad is just looking good.
>>
>>36587896

Bullshit. After becoming /fit/ I tested the Chad lifestyle. No amount of bitches could make me as happy as running Molten Core/Zul'Gurub/Karazhan/Ulduar with my close bros.

>tfw you will never fill the void
>>
>>36587974
Read books faggot, drop the vidya shit.
Not TRUE CHAD
>>
>>36587917
Don juan always wins, Chad gets the sluts, don juan gets the ceo's wife

Jamal gets jail time
>>
I know several "Chads" who are like 5'8" - 5'7".
>>
>>36587833
Can you be a Chad if you're only interested in women as friends but want to date other Chads?
If so, I might be a Chad
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>36587875

>Now, non-judgmentally, talk to many women about their sexual experiences and sexual fantasies.
>It's usually best to start with a few stories of your own

w-what if you don't have any experiences/stories of your own
>>
>>36587985
I believe you're the one who needs to read more books
>>
Costanza is a "chad" in Seinfeld, just watch Seinfeld and do what he does (bullshit women).

I swear he gets laid every episode, despite not looking like OPs picture.

You just have to try and eventually you succeed. If you are asking how to get a specific girl to like you then why not try talking to her? Whether you make her laugh or make her pussy wet you'll be ahead of the 20 other guys fantasizing about her.
>>
File: HowToGetLaid.jpg (1MB, 925x3026px)
HowToGetLaid.jpg
1MB, 925x3026px
fit is full of autists so dont believe anything they tell you

just read this
>>
>>36588085
50/50 chance the nice guy's wife ends up fucking either Chad or Jamal.
>>
>>36588282
>I wasn't a sexist before I understood women

Fucking this. Being in a serious long term relationship has opened my eyes so much.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.