[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mode thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: tSqERUX.jpg (122KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
tSqERUX.jpg
122KB, 636x960px
Let's get a mode thread going, what mode am I /fit/?

I get called 'huge' and 'monstrous' all the time by women, shame I have a gf LoL
>>
>>36583494
Sigh
>>
>>36583494
Big back, reminds of Bane from Batman LoL
>>
Monster gyno mode
>>
>>36583494
Blahamode
>>
Looks like Ryback to me.
>>
Is that Jason Genova?
>>
You look pretty big bruh, but you're packing a little extra bodyfat, but that doesn't really matter if you're not liftin for bitches.

Keep up the good work senpai.
>>
>>36583494
you look ripped bro

where do you get your creatine?
>>
You look like you have killed many people before, probably in some sort of black ops program i would guess.
>>
Just a reminder

This guy is on gear
>>
>>36583494
Dad-mode
>>
>>36584866
/thread
>>
PLS someone explain me why the trapa lama keeps saying "inner city"
>>
>>36584091
This is the body of all the fatsos that call roids for any physique that looks better than them.
>>
haha... didn't notice the BULGE in this pic lol sorry to you guys but my gf loves it
>>
go away lumpy blaha-man.
>>
Am I missing something? This DOES look like a pretty good bod to me.

>new lifter here
>>
>>36585149
There was a video about girls choosing who was sexier between Vince G and Blahino, Vince G won.

After that Jason Blaha and his girlfriend made a video reponse saying that the girls in the video (who were mostly blacks) picked Vince over Jason because they were "inner city".
>>
>>36585236
It looks like someone punched him for a week straight and rearranged all of his muscles / bone structure.

Nigga u hi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
>>
does he have lordosis?
>>
I think the guy is an idiot, but if he lost some fat he would be ok imo
Least he looks like he lifts unless the rest of the board
>>
How do you know Jason Blaha is on the train?
>>
>>36583494
Those women are calling you a monster in the sense of being a sociopath, not in the sense of being muscular.
>>
>>36585245
Ah thx
>>
I'm not sure what would be more pathetic here -

Blaha actually posting this shit, or some sperg-lord who thinks he's funny pretending to be Blaha posting this shit.
>>
>>36585412
Probably the butthurt dumbass that feels the need to post a stupid comment like yours.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdutMndHB_8

Jason said he's making thousands of dollars off the dislikes to his channel. Let's all show our support for Jason by disliking his videos!
>>
Reddit mode
>>
>>36585331
hi jason
>>
>>36583494
Bryan Cranston mode, judging from what I think your face looks like.
>>
>>36585194
Die from cancer.
>>
>>36583494
Are you Jeff Seids
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.