[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How limitless am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bluenightsky.jpg (138KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
bluenightsky.jpg
138KB, 960x640px
I want to understand secrets about the mind that barely anybody knows. I desire to have strong spiritual connection, whatever that means. I don't know, but I always get this feeling that I'm missing something that can help me reach my full potential. You know, things like reaching "The Zone" at will or accessing superconsciousness. I want to be able to do things like that, but I don't know where to look. I don't know what to do. I just want use whatever power hidden in my mind that I don't know about.

I know about the Universal Laws and etc, but I feel that there is more than just what the "weird" part of YouTube says. And I want to know it. I'm interested in my mind, beliefs, thoughts, and what I can do with it.

(I meditate day and night too, so it's nothing new to me either, but I want more out of it - like being able to traverse the cosmos or something like that. I don't know exactly what I want, but I DESIRE a deep spiritual connection or something. But no religion.)

Haki, anyone? ;)

Can anyone help me? Please.
>>
>>36560473
why do you want hidden power?
>>
>>36560473
Staying calm when faced with conflict is the real superpower
>>
>>36560473
>Can anyone help me? Please.
Tumblr

It's the only place that can help you become a dragon, anon.
>>
>>36560550
Kek

If you don't mind dredging through a bit of religious dogma, check out the meditations section on joysofsatan OP.
>>
>>36560473
Look m8, here's the fact, you're not missing some key that's going to unlock your third eye and give you unlimited chakras and let you astral project through different dimensions.

You are you, this physical self, and you can choose or not to do the best with what you can.

There's nothing wrong with mental fortitude and being spiritual but there is no hidden divinity bound from the eyes of ye mortals.
>>
what am I even reading
>>
Being in the zone is just being too distracted to consciously notice what youre doing and if in the right circumstance you will do something that impresses you and you exagerate its significance because of the landmark effect.

You do a lot of stuff you dont realize but theyre just very insignificant so you just shrug it off.

Accidentally making 10 free throws in basketball in a row uses the same attention as avoiding stepping in shit by 1 inch, but youre not going to make a blog on how you didnt see the shit on the ground and just missed it!
>>
>>36561943

>There's nothing wrong with mental fortitude and being spiritual but there is no hidden divinity bound from the eyes of ye mortals.

True. The rub is that we see such a small portion of that divinity's infinite expanse.

>>36560473

Your best bet is a school or a teacher. The framework provided by such spiritual institutions will help keep you on the straight and narrow. You're asking how to step off the commune into the wilderness - the wilderness is vast, pitfalls aplenty.

Though you want to avoid organized religion (I don't blame you) spiritual systems - such as the many schools of Buddhism - are simply maps of this landscape. They can help provide insight into where you are and where you can go.

Lift. The physical realm is an extension of the divine - perfect the physical body if you wish to perfect the mind.

Finally >>>/x/
>>
File: 1453568708661.jpg (103KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1453568708661.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
>>36560473
>get out of here stalker...

Meditation is a great start. Perhaps start looking for books and actually talking to people about it.
>catch had a Buddha
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.