[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you able to defend yourself in a real fight? or are your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

File: punch a liberal.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
punch a liberal.webm
1MB, 800x450px
are you able to defend yourself in a real fight? or are your muscles functionally useless?

what exercises will improve punching power like pic related, short efficient jabs.
>>
>>36548491
i got muscles to look pretty. I dont fight thats bad for gains
>>
File: IMAG0316.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0316.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>tfw cant make a full fist with my right hand anymore
>broke muh pinky and waited to get it fixed; bone healed wrong and can only be fixed with surgery

Am I doomed to be a southpaw until I get this fixed? I'm right handed
>>
I have pretty strong leg muscles for quick sprints in the other direction of a fight.
>>
>>36548491
>or are your muscles functionally useless?
Fuck off retard. I use my muscles to pick up heavy stuff and carry it from one place to the other, not to be a violent piece of shit.
>>
>>36548520
Lmfao are you an 11 year old girl? Jesus Christ I'm so glad I at least have manly hands to counter my wristlet status
>>
>>36548491
i have a gun for fights. my muscles are for mirin
>>
>>36548520
you could just re-break it, take a hammer and smash it where it needs broken.
>>
>>36548535
No, just low test.

I tell my genetics to git gud but biology doesn't seem to work that way
>>
>>36548525
Peaceful giant.
>>
I used to box, I still am 'ok'
any real fighter would prob be a nightmare for me, but against any normal person or even just a fit dude i'd be fine.

Also people don't try to start shit with me, I look like a buff crazy homeless person.
>>
>>36548541
That's what the osteopath would do whenever i go to get it operated on but I'm dumb and effete so I'd fuck it up if I did it on my own tbqhwy
>>
>>36548538
Jason is that you?
>>
What a man, fighting for his country. I'd take one of his fists if you know what I mean.

No homo
>>
>>36548555
yes
>>
>>36548525

>the farmer pill
>>
I hardly have any muscles but i could probably beat 9/10 people on this board in a fight. Boxing is where it's at.
>>
>>36548731
Watch out guys this anon can kick our ass
>>
>>36548491

>short efficient jabs
>like pic related

He put his weight behind it and sucker-punched him...
>>
>>36548805

looks like he was defending his country to me.
>>
File: 1445975570390.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445975570390.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>36548525
>>
File: auoo3.gif (2MB, 152x135px) Image search: [Google]
auoo3.gif
2MB, 152x135px
>>36548491
I'm not one of those huge obese powerlifters, but I'm not an ottermode fag or Ronnie Coleman fag or even Zyzz fag even. I do MMA and occasionally lift for strength gains and maybe even some muscle definition. But.. my muscles can fuck shit up.
>>
>>36548491
Lifting for health/appearance, guns for defense.
>>
I've never been threatened in my adult life. Once as a teenager, but I threw a altoids can at the kids face and he let me be. Alpha af
>>
>>36549049
>But.. my muscles can fuck shit up.
so hardcore
>>
All you niggers need to palm strike instead of punching. It's far more effective on face and wont rek your wrist. Palm the hard parts(face/head) fist the soft ones(abdomen/anus)
>>
>>36549656
Is that like slapping????
>>
File: 1375663436508.jpg (73KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1375663436508.jpg
73KB, 680x814px
>>36549656
>fist the anus
>>
>>36548491
Can someone please explain the context of this webm? It looks like some European nationalist punched out a nu-male, but appearances can be deceiving.
>>
>>36549786
That's exactly what it is, good job.
>>
>>36549049
fatass detected
>>
File: C10382-15A.jpg (66KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
C10382-15A.jpg
66KB, 750x501px
>getting into fights

Are you poor? I'll bet you're poor.
>>
File: homu_face.png (48KB, 275x192px) Image search: [Google]
homu_face.png
48KB, 275x192px
>>36549656
>fist the soft ones(abdomen/anus)
>>
Heck no, I'd get charged with murder

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/03/27/15/46/man-dies-after-fight-during-break-in-at-newcastle-home
>>
>>36550018

How would /fit/ feel if they got beaten to death by a guy named Benjamin Butterham?

Also
>Break into someone's house
>Get your shit ruined
>Complain about it
>>
>>36549656
The human hand has actually evolved to form a fist in order to protect the fingers and provide strength and rigidity to the wrist and you're advising to do the exact opposite- expose your fingers and wrist to high rotational force.
>>
>>36549656
you're an idiot who has never been in a real fight.
>>
>>36550039
Don't forget the guy chose to break in not only at night, but also on the weekend
That seems like he was asking for either a good rape session or a confrontation
>>
>>36550018
>>36550039
Is this what Straya is like? You can't even defend your own home? The news story even said "they attacked the man brutally" as he was breaking in. NO SHIT they kicked his fuckin ass, can you guys not even defend your own home? Or are you expected to hit him with pillows and cuff him with pink fuzzy cuffs and politely ask him to wait until the police arrive.
>>
>>36550405
If someone was breaking into my home, I would take that as a fight to the death.
>>
>>36550405
Pretty much. We live in a neutered country. Touch another person and get caught and they make an example out of you every time.
Basically the judges and police were taking a hard line in alcohol related violence, but that's spilled into everything
>>
>>36550405

>Straya

Does anyone really know what goes on over there?
>>
>>36550461
The spiders grew so large they developed sentience, and secretly control the government, making sure the juicy little humans can't defend themselves.
The whole county is a web.
>>
File: rupaul.jpg (12KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
rupaul.jpg
12KB, 300x226px
>>36550500

He said it would happen. But you people didn't listen. Why didn't you listen?
>>
>>36550018
>guy breaks into your home
>you defend your life, property, and family
>guy dies
>you get formally charged with murder with the very real possibility of going to buttfuck prison for killing an ex-con who was breaking into your house, at night

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>36550570
it's not like they tried to kill him, is it? like he just happened to die in the commotion because fuck it theres a man intruding into your home with unknown intentions, except you know he ain't there to bake you cookies in the dark what else are you going to do?
>>
>>36550570
A homeowner has been charged with murder after he allegedly confronted a burglar who broke into his house on Saturday morning and left the intruder with fatal injuries.

Police say Richard James Slater, 34, known as Ricky Slater, broke into a house in Cleary Street in the Newcastle suburb of Hamilton early on Saturday.

>Benjamin Batterham, 33, who lives at the home with his young family, is believed to have found Mr Slater inside his house about 3.30am.

Mr Slater [the intruder] was released from jail [three months ago] in December after successfully appealing against a four-year jail term for aggravated break and enter and fraud offences.

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/man-dies-after-breaking-into-home-in-newcastle-and-being-detained-by-homeowner-20160327-gnruib.html

i guess the homeowner shouldn't have chased him out into the street though
>>
>>36550614
TV report said he put the cunt in headlock and waited for the police to arrive
>>
> tfw big enough / look like enough of a problem that nobody tries to start fights with you.

worked pretty good for me the other night

walking home at night w/ gf

group of guys harassing everyone walking past them

on a narrow path toward them

fuck, think I'm about to get in some shit.

unlike everyone else before them they don't say anything to us or look at us

hear one of them mumble

> nahhh .. he's cool.

thank fuck.
>>
File: oh stop it you.png (37KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
oh stop it you.png
37KB, 500x418px
>>36548805
>right straight
Not a jab asshole. He was clearly right handed. A jab would have been his left hand.

I kid. You are not an asshole
>>
>>36548491
Do people still get into fights?
>win, get charged
>lose, get bashed
I thought only poor fags did this shit.
>>
I've done Muay Thai and MMA for 14 years now and the one time I had to fight for my life it didn't help at all. I ended up getting jumped by 4 guys and when I clocked the biggest one of them they got in their truck, drove through 3 yards and tried to run me over. No amount of martial arts in the world would have saved my ass from a truck.

I could however argue that the martial arts training helped me jump out of the way of the car. Heard later on that the guy who tried to run me down just got out of jail for beating his girlfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
Brown belt BJJ and recently got started with muay thai. I can hold my own, but I'm also pretty big (6'1 210lbs) so it's rare for people to even start shit with me.
>>
>>36550671

>I thought only poor fags did this shit.

And you're correct. Also gypsies. Though I guess they're usually poor.
>>
File: dontfight.jpg (541KB, 1011x896px) Image search: [Google]
dontfight.jpg
541KB, 1011x896px
>>36548491
I am a masseuse, my arms are trained to soothe pain not bring cause suffering
>>
File: 1451700643374.png (181KB, 643x657px) Image search: [Google]
1451700643374.png
181KB, 643x657px
>>36550675
>muay thai
>>
>>36550698
What do you train anon?
>>
>>36550044
>>36550060
not that anon but bouncers use palm strikes all the time to deal with low level shit, and desu that's probably most of the shit people on this board would deal with
They use bitch slaps too, if you're strong and aren't trained or whatever, a slap will KO a dude quicker than your fist probably, just hit him in the ear/behind the jawline area then fist his soft part
>>
I go to this place that teaches both jiu jitsu and thai boxing. Highly recommend, good fun and cardio workout. Also a 2075 RAMI. Based czechnology.
>>
File: 1404971193920.jpg (242KB, 625x726px) Image search: [Google]
1404971193920.jpg
242KB, 625x726px
>>36550570
>>36550578
>>36550614
America has some dumb fucking laws. It's sad that even when we have a majority conservative government they don't rectify the situation by passing stronger Castle Laws.

ANY intruder on private property if proven/likely to be in the process of a crime should lose his/her rights as an innocent citizen, because that's the opposite of what they are. Shoot/kill on sight, because why should homeowners have to put themselves at risk by waiting until the criminal attacks them before defending themselves? Why should they have to stop if the criminal turns their back? They already invaded their property, that's more than enough evidence towards malicious intent. Even if the criminal turns to run, they could just be running to grab a weapon. The only way to ensure your own and your family's safety is to neutralize the threat.

America is infamous for criminalizing innocent victims, hence why people get sued all the time, and why criminals can sue homeowners even when they aren't home because they got injured while in the process of burglarizing their home.

America's laws are fucking stupid.
>>
Blue belt in BJJ here

I would rather exercise my Nike-fu if my situation got heated.
>>
>>36550674
I've done boxing for 6 years, MMA for another 3, it only works if you're fighting one or two guys, and none of them have weapons, any other situation and you're getting kicked in the back of the head or stabbed

Did Krav Maga for the past year and it does help, training is specific for street fights so every technique is designed for multiple attacker situation, but Krav Maga doesn't work on a trained fighter, they can pick it apart easily.
Basically you're fucked, unless you're American and can carry a gun around, I can't even carry a fucking tactical pen without getting charged for possession
>>
>>36550729

Did you even read the article? It happened in Australia. Why do you think we were talking about giant spiders? Do you see any giant spiders prowling about New York? Asshole.
>>
>>36548538
Only correct answer.
This is America. We aren't savages. We kill people with guns, not our bare hands.
>>
>>36549656
topkek
subtle but also not subtle
>>
>>36550745
I've found that taking out the biggest one or the loudest will take the piss out of the rest of them. But if you have a group of them that are truly invested in kicking your head in there's not much you can do about it unless you're a fast runner or have a weapon.
>>
>>36548491

in a "real fight" someone will just use a knife or gun

strength is irrelevant then
>>
>>36550729
I'd not shoot if they ran myself. Seems most likely they would be bugging out, burglars usually want an easy target, not to get themselves killed. Not because I feel bad for getting rid of human scum or anything but because even in my state that does have castle law there is gonna be a hell of a lot of legal bullshit to deal with after the fact and ain't nobody got time for that. Plus, I am pretty confident in my IPSC skills to be able to get two in the A zone if they so much as start to turn around.
>>
>>36550675
Looks like a shit out tape worm. Fite meh.
>>
>>36551085
>Fite meh.
anytime, negro
>>
>>36548491
Is there any way to not get knocked the fuck out by a strong enough sucker punch?
>>
>>36550648
For me it's the exact opposite; as soon as I began lifting balding 40 year olds with dad bods jumped out of the woodwork to start shit with me over the absolute dumbest crap.
>>
>>36549786
A proud European male was defending his country
>>
>>36548491
I don't want to break my hands so if I'm ever in a fight I'll probably just throw kicks until the other guy's leg gives out

Leg kicks hurt like fucking hell
>>
>>36550405

Doesn't the same thing happen in murca in some states?

When I was in New York, briefly, one of my Amerigan coworkers bashed some cheeky fella over the head with a pipe who was in his house with a fucking submachine gun - he was in a lot of trouble for just defending his own life - I don't remember the actual outcome though.
>>
>>36549786
That faggot tried to steal a flag from a nationalist
>>
File: 117.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
I watched some random science show about punching.. insert typical chinese martial arts old guys teaching a class:
They dont much for bicep.. since the Tricep is used for pushing.. bicep is for pulling... all of them had jacked Tricep muscles and were puching the shit out of wood, punch bags... kinda impressive.
>>
>>36548491
I've been in fight so yes.
>>
>>36548491
>mfw that punch wasn't even that hard
Also no excercises will improve your fighting ability, do some actual fighting traning, even a couple of months of boxing or grapling will give you a huge advantage in a street fight.
>>
Seeing leftists get btfo give me a 5000% test boost
>>
>>36548491
This is so nice to watch and especially how he reacts afterwards. God damn thats alpha
>>
I did muay thai for about 6 months and was decent at it. Would always win 'play fights' with mates because I'd just clinch them and they'd not know what to do. I need to return to it. I can run a sub 6 minute mile and have a 1000lbs b/s/d total.

How would I do?
>>
I'm a 5'7 manlet and i was forced to train greco-roman wresting (and other submission techniques from other diciplines, no homer) since i was around 5. Since i was pretty good at it my ego got fucked up and i got pretty smug winning quite a bit of competitions.
Thing is i grew up to be 5'7 ascended ottermode manlet and my ego still remained fucked. This has gotten me into trouble many times, especially at the beach where i act like a complete cheeky cunt (like openly flirting with girls while they were with their bfs). Most of the guys would beta out, but some got mad and wanted to start shit, but quickly ended with their face in the sand while i was holding them in quite the homosexual pose.
>>
>>36550405
Nah, he'll be fine, we have our own version of castle law
>>
>>36551123
no
the first thing you learn in krav is situational awareness, body language, if someone is tracking you, shit like that.
If someone is coming at you and you can't just drop them for legal or ethical decisions, keep your hands open and out in front of you and keep your dominant foot back, at arm's length they can't sucker punch you easily, try defuse the situation first (in case they have a knife or gun), if it doesn't work inflict as much damage as possible (eyes, groin, knees, throat) and run.
That's as much as you can do without training
Or just buy a gun
>>
>>36548523
kek
>>
>>36551484
wrestling is god tier
It took me so long to realise but I should have started years ago, it's fucking perfect for low and high level violence
>>
>>36551484
What do you do against someone much taller and heavier than you?

Not trying to start a shitpost war, also 5'7 and curious
>>
>>36551690
Not that anon but I've dropped dudes bigger than me with the double leg
just keep your head fucking stuck to their hip so they don't wrap their arm around your head and choke you the fuck out

If he's trained in bjj or wrestling (and you're not) you're basically killing yourself by doing this
>>
>>36551718
around your neck*
>>
File: 1392164612360.png (131KB, 277x401px) Image search: [Google]
1392164612360.png
131KB, 277x401px
>>36549049
>>
File: nose-palm-strike.jpg (49KB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
nose-palm-strike.jpg
49KB, 480x317px
>>36550060
Nigger I did Boxing for 5 years. I've been in 5-6 real fights. Palm strikes dominate. Also this is what a palm strike is.

8/10 an untrained negro like most of you will break their fist on first impact. A fist has 27 small bones, a palm strike uses 2 large and long ones.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.