[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a daily routine for facial care? Been wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pp.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
Anyone have a daily routine for facial care? Been wanting to do this for a while but i'm uncertain on what exactly to get and what brands are the most effective / cost efficient. My face acne is minimal, and my face is kind of oily. Also interested in hair shampoos, like what shampoos are best and what conditioners I should use and such.
>>
Go to an aesthetician.

That's what my mom is, she has fixed so many high school boys with pizza face. They came to her looking like SHIT, and within two months you couldn't tell they ever had a problem. They'll do treatments on you and they'll set you up with a home regime to do yourself.
>>
>>36534949
Cetaphil face wash.

Thayers Alcohol Free Toner.

Clean & Clear Step 3 moisturizer.

Been doing for 3 years and I used to have that adam levine acne. Thank god I dont have any scars or craters.
>>
cetaphil/cerave face wash.

cetaphil/cerave moisturizer after the shower.

splash cold water on face before bed and pat dry.

i never have acne except for the occasional once a month pimple.
>>
>>36534949
I only wash my face every 3-4 days but rinse well with water every day in the shower. I don't have oily gross skin either - a good complexion and no wrinkles for an old guy.

Too many soaps and chemicals strip skin's natural oils and there's some overcompensation that happens every day. Bacteria love them some oil - get rid of the breeding ground for bacteria, get rid of the acne.
>>
>>36534949
good

GENETICS
E
N
E
T
I
C
S
>>
>>36534949
Honestly the best thing I ever did for my skin was leave it the fuck alone.

Used to have bad acne and used all these different face washes and scrubs then gradually over time I stopped bothering with them and my skin started getting better. Now I literally do nothing apart from rinse with water and my face has never been better. And when I try to introduce face products it fucks up again.

If you have acne then simply cut out dairy and if you want take zinc
>>
>>36534949

I used to have fairly oily skin - did some research and a fairly widely recommended combo is:
Eucerin gentle hydrating cleanser
Stridex single-step acne control (even if you just have oily skin)
Cetaphil moisturizer

All super cheap and last ages.
>>
>>36534949

Femanon here.

Koreans have the best skin care routines.

1. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, hydrate and look into getting a gelatin supplement. Follow the sticky advice regarding fish oil and dietary supplements.
2. Hydrating face masks are your FRIEND. Use 2-3 times a week.
3. Avoid exfoliants with micro beads. They don't do anything except rip up your skin and clog drains.
4. Get a microderm skin roller. So cheap, so effective. Put your favourite moisturizer on and use the skin roller. This works great if you have acne under your skin, and for scars.
5. If you shave regularly, you shouldn't need to exfoliants as a separate step.
6. Shave regularly. Women HATE neckbeads.
7. Cetaphil is the best face wash. Galaxalll Base is the best moisturizer. Period. And so cheap.
8. Don't use astringent toners.
9. Toners don't really do much unless you have crappy water coming from your taps. Toners correct the pH balance of the skin, and get it primed for moisturizing.
10. Don't take steroids. Fucks up your skin.

There are lots of other things you can do, but it's case by case at that point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.