[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT the worst piece of broscience you ever heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

Last thread
>>36508001

Overheard at the gym:
> yeah bro you gotta fuck your gf right before your workout to get a sick test raise and get more gains!
>>
>yeah bro if you want to get big you gotta suck numerous cocks in the locker room for protein

Yeah bullshit. I've tried it.
>>
>>36525609
Look, I just came on to shitpost, but I wanted to first congratulate you on the ghost picture.
Keep up the good work
>>
>>36525636
i dunno man, maybe you weren't doing it correctly, worked for me
>>
>>36525609
>you gotta let me fuck your gf so I get mad test gains!

too be fair he put on some sick mass
>>
>>36525636

>not sucking for mad protein
>making it

5x5 cock blows will give you neck gains like nothing else
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-06-47-11.png (329KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-06-47-11.png
329KB, 720x1280px
I've heard mixing urine with raw eggs sparks cosmic gains. I plan to try this morning for upper body day. I will post results.
>>
>not wearing headphones

why?

i mean, good for you and shit, i would have probably thrown a few dumbbells at some motherfuckers at this point if i had to listen to them speak while i'm trying to focus
>>
File: barbosa.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
barbosa.png
357KB, 397x402px
>you need a strength base for an aesthetics program
>body can only absorb 30g of protein every meal
>you are natural if you take creatine
>you lose all your gains when cutting
>deadlifts and squats are enough for your abs
>5'10 is not manlet status
>Jeff isn't natural
>30 minute anabolic window
>cardio kills gains
>eating 10 eggs a day will fuck up your cholesterol
>Coke Zero spikes insulin and gives you cancer
>nofap increases test levels
>a 5'7 MMA pro can beat a 6'0+ 220lbs average lifting joe
>balding males are considered to have high test
>cutfags think they are men
>ascended ottermode is not what women prefer
>powerlifter aren't fat, they just have too much muscle
>lifting will solve your feel-related problems
>tits are better than a good ass and thick thighs

I've seen some shit on /fit/ these past few years
>>
>>36525962
Thanks!
>>
>>36526992
the first one is true.
>>
Aesthetics is in the eye of the beholder but being strong means lifting more weight = more gains in the grand scheme of progressive overload.

Creatine I wouldn't say taking it isn't not natty, it's found in red meat, you just get more in the powdered form, it's like saying taking a multivitamin makes you not natty.

Rest is bs.
>>
>>36528773
Not the guy but what would you consider a good strenght base?
>>
>>36529049
Squat 400 for 12
>>
File: 1458641495178.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1458641495178.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>36525609
>White chocolate is bad because it is the fat they remove from brown chocolate
>>
>>36529267
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36528773
>taking the bait

nigga you dumb
>>
>You shouldn't donate blood regularly because your body gets used to producing too much of it and your heart can give up.

The guy was serious
>>
>>36525609
>you will still grow taller even if you are 22
momscience is the worst
>>
>>36529049
not that anon but just some general benchmarks you should hit before going into any sort of split if you ask me.

80kg Bench
120kg Squat
140kg Deadlift

And yes there are much stricter guidelines out there but I think that is the minimum requirement before going into any sort of split.
>>
>>36525609
Hail Papa
>>
>>36530128
Are you sure? They're lower than my five rep stats right now, and I've been lifting for five and a half months.
>>
>>36530240
well the more conventional answer would be 1/2/3/4pl8 for reps. Personally I believe if you hit my benchmarks you are ready for a 2day split such as Push/Pull but in the end you can decide yourself. Best cause of action would probably be to just keep doing your program until progress slows down too much which is individual.
>>
>>36530273
Thanks. Any pointers, besides the "do research, learn about programming and see how your body reacts" ?
>>
>>36530333
not anon, but "see how your body reacts" should be #1 priority
>>
>>36530333
depends on which program you are currently running. in the case of SL5x5 you will simply come to the point where you will have to deload over and over again and cant improve on 5x5 and would have to switch to 3x5. At that point I would just change into an intermediate program.

But basically as long as it goes well I would just keep going. When you are stuck at a certain weight for a few weeks and even deloading didnt help I would just move on.
>>
>>36526992

there are people on /fit/ right now who think that there's value in doing an aesthetics program before building up strength.

and creatine isn't fucking steriods, it's naturally occurring in meat and fish. you may as well say anyone who takes protein powder isn't natural you tit.
>>
>>36525636
>not doing gobble squats
>making it
>>
>you should run before squatting to shock the muscles
>you need to do lying down cable rows in order to attack the muscle from all angles
>skimmed and semi-skimmed milk has sugars and chemicals in it to remove the fats
>i don't wanna get big i just want to tone up
>if you wanna tone you gotta lift light weights to sculpt your muscles
>squatting in the smith machine to really hit the quads
>don't work legs cos girls don't care about them
>gotta change your routine every few weeks to confuse your muscles
>>
File: 1413780767754.jpg (15KB, 164x217px) Image search: [Google]
1413780767754.jpg
15KB, 164x217px
>>36525609
I liked this band before they were cool.
>>
>Whatever you eat first determines what your body does with all of your food. If you eat fatty foods it gets converted into fat. If you eat protein it gets converted into muscle.

>tfw I wish this was true for easy muscle gains
>>
File: man_found_bait.png (219KB, 827x1050px) Image search: [Google]
man_found_bait.png
219KB, 827x1050px
>>36526992
This post reeks of australia
>>
Don't put protein powder in a blender because it wrecks its effect. Stir it instead to avoid bruising.
>>
>>36530990

>people actually think you can bruise powder
>>
>>36528773
>>36530519
>you can't do heavy low rep compounds on a high volume split
>>
People who believe that you HAVE to do the squat

It's so fucking overrated and the people who tells other people to squat on /fit/ are all dyels
>>
>>36531080
This is true of every exercise. You can replace all of the big lifts if you want. It's not better in any way, but it's definitely doable.
>>
>>36531034

that wasn't what i said you moron everyone knows you can add some hypertrophy to SS the point is these guys who do "chest" day with 10kg dumbells or spend all their time doing isolation exercises when they're weak as shit
>>
>>36526992
SHIT POST
H
I
T

P
O
S
T
>>
If you take protein for a long period of time then stop your muscle will become fat.
>>
>>36531251
>you need a strength base before
>before
>strength train prior to volume training
>BEFORE
>>
>>36532004

yes prior to sole volume training, what part of this is difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>36528938
By that logic, testosterone is produced naturally in the body so you can still hold on to your natty card if you inject test.
>>
>>36525609
>White dudes justifying $1800 on an instrument that looks/sounds/feels like its $200 Asian counterpart.
Fuck fender and guitar center.

For /fit/ related, some dude literally told me if I eat more than a salad and 2 chicken breasts as a meal then im "bulking" and I fucking believed the dude. Started to get stronger and more defined body when I was eating burritos at my friends taco shop.
>>
>>36530684
yeah so? you want a medal?
>>
>>36530990
>>36531000
>2016
>not decomposing your protons to molecular level

its like you dont wanna make it
>>
>>36533101

>2016
>not brining your proteins in a twice-alkalised omega 3 oil composite solution

enjoy your squat plateau dickhead
>>
>>36525609
>can't get pregnant from anal

Also 10/10 band OP.
>>
>>36533200
>>can't get pregnant from anal

OK sure I'll bite, why yes?
>>
>>36533218

>being this retarded
>>
>>36533218
Because anytime semen is near the vagina there is a chance of pregnancy. Even if its exterior the chances are really small but it exists.
>>
File: true form.gif (492KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
true form.gif
492KB, 800x660px
>>36525609
Overheard at Gym:
>Jeb Bush is gonna win because his last name is Bush and he has a lot of money
>>
>>36533218
Although highly unlikely, sperm can travel between the truffle butter and up into the vaginal canal. However, for the grill to get pregnant:

>sperm swims OUT the asshole
>crosses the skin bridge in anal/vaginal fluid
>doesn't die due to air contact
>makes it to vagina
>is able to pass through the natural acidity of vaginal fluid
>is able to travel the avg 6" to the uterine wall
>is able to pass that wall
>is able fertilize the egg

So, if she ovulating and you're not 100% balls deep in her ass when you blow, there's a chance you can get preggers from anal.

> t. Dr. My professor at UGA
>>
>>36533263
>100% balls deep in her ass

hmppfff I imagined myself doing this to a grill at the office and I got a massive hard-on

brb fapping with the force of a thousand suns

Thanks for the serious answer, not like this other retard >>36533233
>>
>>36533281

no you are retarded because the answer you got is "if sperm goes into her vagina there is a chance of her getting pregnant" which most people these days learn at the age of six. it's the same as if you've got sperm on your hands and you finger a girl. how you didn't know this and felt it necessary to ask if it is indeed possible to get a girl pregnant by fucking her up the ass is beyond me.
>>
>>36533301
yeah I know how semen and ovules work you dipshit, but fucking her in the ass =/= cumming inside her
>>
>>36533281
No prob breh. My gf is very much into anal play and I blow in her ass all the time. Nothing feels greater than pushing everything you got into an asshole and filling to the brim.

BRB hittin up my gf...
>>
>>36533326

you are still the guy who asked on the internet if it's possible to get a girl pregnant by fucking her in the ass. let that sink in for a second.
>>
>>36533330
>BRB hittin up my gf...
say hi from me
>>
>>36533365
K
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.