[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collagen Induction Therapy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

Haven't posted in a while but wanted to share with you guys.

Saturday i'm about to make some facial gains by doing Collagen Induction Therapy.

Its where they stab you in the face a thousand times to create new skin pretty much.

Wish me luck.

also, how many pushups can you do?
>>
I've made the physique gainz,

just need to complete it with my face gainz.

This procedure will get rid of my acne scars and discoloration.
>>
That before face looks like mine. Please report back on results.

Anyone else had this done?
>>
will be posting pre and post procedure pics Saturday.

If it goes well, hopefully it will help some of you guys as well.
>>
>>36511678
The cost for what my dermatologist has quoted me, will be $545

Its an hour procedure, they will numb my face before hand. Apparently i'll bleed a lot as well. Recovery is 24 hours, and down time is 2 days after that.
>>
>>36511678
Not for beauty, but my boss had something similar done to reconstruct his nose after one too many kicks to it after years of tie cool one doe. He said it cost him $2k but it was with every penny because he could now breathe like a real person.

Personally, I can't wait for the future where old shitty cells can be indefinitely replaced and aging becomes a disease for poor people instead of an universal human situation.
>>
I've read that its also good for stretch marks, for you obese fatties out there that recently lost weight.
>>
File: dermaroller.jpg (156KB, 1981x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dermaroller.jpg
156KB, 1981x1500px
Listen bro, don't go with that bullshit therapy, get yourself one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Total-BONUS-Tutorials-Titanium/dp/B01BIRXAVO/ref=sr_tnr_p_2_7792934011_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1458865500&sr=1-2&keywords=dermaroller

These do the exact same thing and give you tons of benefits, not going to name them all because I'm lazy as fuck, but here's some.

>Reduces stretch marks drastically
>Clears acne scars
>Removes fine lines and wrinkles
>Gets rid of chicken skin "AKA" Keratosis Pilaris
>Fades scars and scar tissue

I've had one for 6 months and have done a treatment every two months for my stretch marks, they faded incredibly fast and now are barely noticeable, hopefully in the future they will be completely invisible. Just get yourself one of these man, don't be a fucking tool and pay $500 for a treatment.
>>
>>36511839
read about that as well.

dermatologist showed me their tool, it goes deeper, way deeper than the derma roller.

hence why it should be a 1 maybe 2 procedure total.
>>
>>36511935
That sounds retarded. There are derma rollers that are long enough to completely go past the skin. I can't see the purpose of going deeper into the muscle.
>>
>>36511935
All right faggot if you want to waste your money then go ahead I'm not stopping you from being financially retarded.
>>
>>36511935
>someone who stands to make 545 dollars wants you to believe that it's worth the cost

wow amazing
>>
>>36511662
Im pretty sure you will have to have several treatments to see any change doing something like that - and even then dont expect significant results. You can literally buy a dermaroller and do that, although I have no experience with this personally. I would however highly recommend a vitamin C serum for increased collagen production. For general face gains I would recommend using a retnoid and/or AHA/BHA exfoliation routine. I can also personally vouch VERY highly of chemical peels.
>>
>>36511839
Can someone explain this shit? Does it hurt? Do the needles puncture the skin? I don't get it at all
>>
>>36511707

You can buy your own dermaroller and its way cheaper. Its what i do
>>
>>36513677
Needles create tiny mini wounds that let products abaorb better and causes the skin to produce more collagen faster. Used it once and saw some really great results, definetly reccommend.
>>
>>36511687

I will consistently check back Saturday. Please update us how it goes, OP
>>
>>36514429
my procedure starts at 9:30 am U.S. Eastern.

I should have the pics up around lunch / noon time.
>>
>>36511839
did you use product (like essential oil or moisteriser etc.) on your stretch marks when you rolled?
>>
>>36516870
>>36513677
Yes the needles puncture the skin that's the point, there are different sizes with the small ones being not to painful with the long ones being extremely painful, both work fine just different lengths are needed to reach different parts of the dermis.
I would put on bio oil after each time I rolled.
>>
>>36511662

OP did you ever try an antibiotic treatment for your acne? I'm on a 70 day course and it works but I'm afraid it will come back after I finish.
>>
>>36517383
Not OP but I tried 3 cycles of antibiotics and the acne came back each time within 6 months. Also it was less effective every time.
I might try the dermaroller
>>
>>36517424

Shit ;_;
>>
>>36511662
Doesn't work, in fact, it made my skin worse.
>>
>>36511839
don't use this shit from hell if you do this long term you will damage your skin, there are 2 types of collagen good the one that makes your skin elastic and youthful and forgot the name another collagen that's used by skin when it's damaged it's the shittiest form of collagen is much more thick and not elastic is made by skin to help heal faster but in terms of doing the damage with a roller or another skin damaging procedure all the time you will do more harm then good
>>
A C C U T A NE

Awful couple months with dry skin, bleedinglips, blood tests, and avoiding the sun but I used to have terrible acne and now I just get the occasional breakout. The scars and stuff can be dealt with after you recover with lasers and micro-dermaabrasion and such.
>>
>>36518579
>couple months
Accutane treatments usually last from 6 to 9 months, no wonder you still have breakouts.
>>
>>36518579

Got some more info on how to deal with scarring?

I've got permanent disfigurations in my skin after years of acne. I finished a treatment of accutane (6 months, no breakouts since) but I'd like to maybe remove some of the red spots that have remained.
>>
>>36518667
I did 4 months and the derm opted to not do a second round. I'm thinking about doing it again but I'm waiting until next winter since fuck being on accutane in the summer.
>>
>>36518531
You mean scar tissue?

The fuck are you on about, son.
>>
>>36518688
Find a medical spa near you, they have lasers, creams and shit like that to help you deal with it.

You have to be off the accutane for ~1 year before they feel safe doing it usually.
>>
>>36518531
I proclaim thee autistic.
>>
>>36511839
buying this shit right now for fucking stretch marks, do i need any lotion or so? i read that retin-a is good would it be a good combo with that thing?
>>
>>36518837
>>36518695
wow dumb asses please use it, how much more simple can i explain this to you, i work with a lot of good cosmetic developers and they would never use it, what you doing long term with that roller a 5th grader would understand
>>
>>36518837
>>36518695
here is real input from one skincare developers i trust she crates skincare based on research and not hype, still don't get it? your loss 42:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZC_j2YvNI
>>
PRACASIL
google it, this shit completly removed my stretch marks and i mean it not faded but new skin, ask your dermatologist about that, its expensive but it works, idk why more people dont know about this, this shits cure stretch marks like nothing else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impTLEkVHGw
PRACASIL is truly miracle
>>
>>36519298
woah does this shit really work?
>>
>>36517350

Stuff of nightmares?
>>
Is this good to make skin look young and remove wrinkles?
>>
>>36519586
No you old bitch
>>
>>36519586
retinol if your skin can tolerate, i use 1% every other day and i am 30+ years old and don't have single wrinkle on my forehead
have some under my eye but is simply because my skin can tolerate retinol under the eyes
>>
>>36519298
wow
>>
>>36511662

Can you tell me how much that costs you?

Im asking because you can do THE EXACT same for 10 bucks every 3 months.

> but how

Dermaroller brah, its the exact same thing like that treatment you are about to have, it just takes a bit more time
>>
>>36518874

coconut oil is all you need
>>
TO EVERYONE WITH A RECEDING HAIRLINE

Get one of these >>36511839
And roll once per week. You might experience hair regrowth, and stop hair loss
>>
>buy dermaroller
>roll it on my dick
>dick is now thick as fuck from all the thick tissue replacing itself

feels good man, gained over half an inch of girth
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.