[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gone from 180lbs to 168lbs in the last two or so months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uncle.png (104KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.png
104KB, 500x436px
I've gone from 180lbs to 168lbs in the last two or so months by eating 1750 calories a day (I'm 5'11). The problem is that I'm feeling weak as shit and my energy is down. I can't get through my workouts and my weight lifting keeps going down (I do 5x5 and it has affected my squat the worst. I was up to 165lbs at some point and today I couldn't even get through it at 145). My body definitely looks better (I can actually see my abs now) but I felt healthier when I was getting drunk and eating garbage all the time.

Wat do? I'm kinda depressed and I feel like giving up. I think I'm just gonna go get an A&W burger and a six pack of beer. HELP.
>>
never gonna make it
>>
What's your diet?

Is that 1750 calories just a couple shit meals or is it a bunch of 200-400 calorie meals?
>>
Eat better anon
>>
>>36510653
>>36510694

I usually eat eggs, oatmeal and a banana for breakfast which is about 450 cal. Then I'll usually snack during the day (fruits and nuts) for another 350 or so and have the rest for dinner (chicken and rice) or a salad and some more snacks.

What am I not doing right?
>>
Have you tried consuming protein? Resting enough?

>>36510653
As if that means anything
>>
>>36510590

Hamburgers aren't evil, just be mindful of their calories. Compromise, and make your own burger and a diet soda with a shot of whiskey instead. Reasonably healthy and you get your buzz.
>>
>>36510716
Replace your bullshit fruit and nuts with a protein shake or jerky
>>
>>36510717
>As if that means anything

Except it does. You're going to have more energy eating a bunch of veggies, fruit, and lean meat than if you eat a couple calorie dense meals.
>>
>>36510741
I guess I'll try that.
>>
>>36511096
You are pushing the boundaries of just how new one person can be.
>>
Not that anybody cares but I didn't get the burger after all. I got take-out sushi and a jug of whey. You guys better not be memeing me with this shit.
>>
>>36510716
>>36510741
Don't listen to him, more carbs, take almost all your protein for the day in. A decent sized meal after your workout eat more vegetable shit has like no calories, also you probably want to eat more,you burn like 500 Cal's lifting so you're only getting 1250 calories
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.