[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: QT.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Why can't I get a qt, /fit?

I'm already fit.

I have a nice car.

A good job.

I'm not autistic.

I have plenty of friends.

But no qt wanna date me.

SO

WHAT TO I DO /FIT?
>>
>>36510368
Stop being a beta cunt
>>
>>36511170
this. faggot
>>
Ur ugly, bro. Go on PoF.
>>
>>36510368
You have to actually ask qts to date you m8, they aren't going to make the first move. That's not how the game works.
>>
>>36510368

you're probably a manlet

t. /pol/
>>
>>36510368

you're a fucking manlet bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 262x263px
>I'm not autistic
Post pic manlet
>>
You didn't mention your face and your height ergo you're ugly and a manlet.
Try killing yourself.
>>
>>36511212
whats PoF?
>>
>>36510368
> ugly face
> not as /fit/ as you think

post pic
>>
>>36511293
Plenty of Fat it's an app. Fat, single moms, and chicks with dicks are available to date and fuck.
>>
>>36511360
PLS ISO
>>
File: 1443042968054.png (165KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443042968054.png
165KB, 1500x1000px
>tfw 5-6/10 at best 20% bf, look barely strongfat
>have 8/10 qt at my workplace that i openly flirt with and joke about taking to burger king and deflowering
>she always just laughs and calls me an idiot, acts kind of receptive, always wondered if shes just doing it for attention or actually likes me
>walk up to qt at my in front of other people in the office
>literally just ask her if she wants to come out with me next saturday
>she says yes straight away
>im now taking her minigolfing and for drinks in a week
>>
>>36511293
https://www.google.dk/search?q=PoF&oq=PoF&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>36510368
HEIGHT, FACE, AND FILM TASTE
>>
Girls can smell if you want them, need to mask that smell and act like you don't want them and they come, reverse psychology shit.

I know it sounds misogynistic but trust me, treat them like you treat a fat ugly girl, kind to her but distant like a colleague and the hot girls will flock to you.

That plus act mysterious, easier said than done, but if you act like you don't want them, means they can't read you, get confused, and enticed at the same time, shit is gold
>>
>>36510368
you need to treat women like conquests. claim them, dominate them, mark it as your territory
>>
>>36511377
noice
>>
>>36510368
>I'm not autistic.

this thread proves the opposite
>>
File: 1432696680420.png (233KB, 457x380px) Image search: [Google]
1432696680420.png
233KB, 457x380px
>>36510368
>I'm already fit.
>I have a nice car.
>A good job.
>I'm not autistic.
>I have plenty of friends.
>But no qt wanna date me.

Have you considered the possibility that you aren't NEARLY as attractive as you think you are? I've seen it in lots of ugly people, they walk around all confident like they have no idea how revolting their face is. Maybe this is you?
>>
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FACE
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BODY
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CAR
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A CHAD OR NOT
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TREATING THEM LIKE PRINCESSES OR TREATING THEM LIKE SHIT

its because you are the type of person who would make a thread like this. the same type of person who posts on /r9k/. walking trash. but don't worry, some day you will find the person you deserve.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
>>
>>36510368
Post your face and ill tell you
>>
File: file.jpg (40KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
40KB, 480x720px
It's me.
>>
>>36511425
>this sort of
If you give a girl attention and let them know you're into them and then STOP. It makes them go crazy. I feel like a lot of guys are too easy and it puts women off. Girls want a chase too
>>
>>36512056
Sup, mclovin
>>
Become a supreme gentleman OP
>>
>>36512069
Is it really that bad?
>>
>tfw had a really hot, tall (5'11+) blonde British-Dutch girl who liked me
>had the biggest tits I'd ever seen on a girl, nice fat ass, and was really cute, had an angelic voice
>would savor the feeling of her soft titties when she hugged me
>it was so obvious she was into me, kept messaging me first, talking, laughing at whatever I said, even invited me out to dinner and to teach her guitar in a private room where she sat next to me and leaned into me (I should have fucking kissed her fuck me)
>either too autistic or just was a little scared of dating her because she was white and taller than me
>eventually she stopped chasing me and told me a couple years later that she liked me
>lost my chance to date a seriously cute and busty blonde white girl
>regret it ever since, could have easily lost my v card
Fuck brehs. I'm just a short chink who was decent at guitar. I could have dated her and had my first gf and I blew it. Not going for it and being worried about dating a white girl was the worst mistake I'd ever made in my life. She has nose and belly piercings and dated some degenerate now but I could have had her when she was pure. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>36512056
Kek, this is why we make you post a picture
>>
>>36512341
What should I fix?
>>
>>36510368
You're probably ugly or an ass
>>
>>36512056
kek mclovin/10
also you aren't even aesthetic dude
>>
>>36512511
Ur just jelly dude. I'm fucking aetheistic. I got the diamond earrings. Girls like that.
>>
>>36510368
> I know DYELs and fatsos who are dating qts
> I've met a guy once carrying a qt3.14 on his bike
> I know people jobless being supported by their qt gfs
> Not sure about the full-autismos out here, but sure they're getting their quota too
> A friend of mine is a depressive suicidal-mode reclusive, no friends. guess what? yeah, he got a qt too

they all got their qties, anon
so, why can't you?

the best answer to that wouldn't be one put into words, anon
but rather the codified message imprinted in our genes

and you most certainly don't have it in you
>>
>>36512564
What should I do? I really want a gf?
>>
Read "no more mr nice guy"

Seriously, you can be mr perfect but generally speaking, that just makes you less relatable. You have to have an actual personality to attract people.

Being fit or having a nice car is just the icing on top. In some cases being fit helps guys become confident enough to display some personality, but at the end of the day, it's 90% about how you act, now how you look.
>>
>>36512646
I hate reading but I'll try it.
>>
The way I see it is like this: there is only one skill that will vastly improve your luck with the ladies, and that's how good you are with women.

Other things like being built like Brick Hardmuscle, or loaded like Bruce Wayne help, and they certainly add a few points, but they only give you an edge over guys on the same "level" as you. You could be rich, handsome, and smart, but those things will only help you when you're being compared to someone who is just as bad with women as you are. If a poor, ugly, stupid guy who is a smooth, confident, personality man comes along, he's still going to outperform you.

You may think this is crazy, but it's the reason you see ugly dweebs with 9/10s, and then hear about businessmen who built their own empire, are handsome as shit, and are fucking jacked, but are practically dying of loneliness.

People don't think of the ability to interact with women as a separate skill, but it is, and that's why I think a lot of guys struggle. They think if they can hit 1/2/3/4, drive a lambo, and have a 6 figure job that they will suddenly be dripping in bitches, but then entire logic is wrong.

I play a lot of chess, like... a lot. You wouldn't believe how many times people who hardly play think they can beat me because they're 1) really smart 2) good at strategy 3) can see many moves ahead. It always amuses me that people think they can apply skills or talents so abstractly to something so concrete. Now, the ability to see ahead, or being good at planning are certainly helpful traits, but only against equal opponents. You know what skill is the BEST skill to have when playing chess? The ability to actually fucking play chess.

It's the same thing with women. You're trying to play the game thinking that all this other shit like "making it" or having a good job is going to help you. Read books on how to pick up chicks if you want a gf, why the fuck do you think reading Starting Strength is gonna help you get a gf?
>>
>>36510368
>I'm not autistic.
yes, you are
otherwise you wouldn't complain
>>
>>36510368
Lmao at this thread.

>jus put urself out there more
>learn PUA!
>y-you lack confide-
It's the face. It's literally all about the face.

Assuming you're not mentally retarded and have put in the minimum effort (basically aren't obese, don't smell, moderately trimmed etc), the only, literally only, factor that matters is face.

If your face is substandard get cozy with the idea that at best you'll an equally repulsive uggo who will settle for you because she's tired of loneliness.

My best friend in high school was the biggest aspie you could ever imagine, too shy to even talk to guys and a complete wreck around girls. He's also lanky, tall, with dreamy brown eyes and perfect facial proportions. He's engaged to the hottest girl in our high school now. Not because of his banter, confidence or hobbies, that much I can guarantee to you.

Get used to the fact that dating is a rigged game, and if you got a bad roll just find other avenues to get satisfaction in life. And get used with going at it alone.
>>
>>36511900
But chicks LOVE confidence
>>
>>36510368
>I'm not autistic.

Got news for you breh
>>
>>36514126
MYNIGGAYOUJUSTGOTROASTEDYAS
>>
>>36514063
I agree with you buddy, having a great body + looks + money is always reccomended and helps with getting grills because good looks and health make you happier more confident and more bearable to be around, having money also opens more opportunities for you, like you get to be exposed to people more often, you are more confident cause you can bring girls to your nice car/house and have nice clothes. But if you possess these things without acquiring the self belief or mindset that comes with being rich or having a good body + looks, then it's useless for picking up girls. Also this anon is right, picking up girls is a skill in itself and a lot of factors can help out, but the main thing is actually investing time and effort into the actual skill of getting girls. Which to me is knowing how to talk to people, keep them interested, being receptive and actually making an effort to listen to what they say.

The biggest mistake I see betas make in this world is thinking that life is like a movie or video game where if you're good at sport, then you're automatically an asshole jock who is stupid. Or if you're smart, then you're obviously autistic and shit at sports. People think that there's no way you can excel at everything because their insecurities lead to mental gymnastics that imply you have to lack something. I know I'm getting a bit off topic but try be the best at everything you do, and I promise you your attitude will change you will be happy and fulfilled and you'll look back and laugh because you were stressing over getting your dick wet
>>
>>36514096
ayo hol up

hol the fuck up familia

lmao

face

could it be the legendary HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME shitposter?
>>
>>36512138
should have gone for it

worst i got dating white was /pol/ incarnate stuttering nigger at me
>>
File: default_fit_response.png (255KB, 456x317px) Image search: [Google]
default_fit_response.png
255KB, 456x317px
>>
>>36512056
You look shit bro get a decent hair cut and contacts.
>>
>>36510368
>a year ago
>trainingmma for 3 years
> never cared about diet but still looked better than ever in my life
>square jaw, people admire me and think im pretty bad ass, also get attention since i give classes sometimes
>still autistic
in all that time i just banged a married girl who was in a very shitty relationship, i was rejected for like 4 different girls or maybe more, trust me being fit is not the answer but it sure helps at least a bit
>>
>>36512594
You work on yourself and just interact with people for the social gains. And one day you'll meet someone similar to you. That's it.
Also loose virginity at parties.
>>
>>36511377
She thinks you're friends.
Sorry
>>
File: 1.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
111KB, 417x234px
>Really shitty teenage years
>Zero game/confidence/atttention from birds
>something must have happened between liftin' and turning 20 a few years back

Like a switch everything turns around

>be @ party yesterday
>go out for some air and this 8/10 qt is outside with her friend
>chat a bit and already notice intrest
>she tells me to go inside with her
>in a happy relationship so basically tell her i'll come in a few
>keeps hanging around until her friend bugs her out and they leave
>mfw tempted by these forbidden fruits
>>
>>36512138
I've got a couple of those as well, my childhood/teens is only regrets
>>
>meet qt at the gym
>she can actually lift
>she looks damn good
>has a decent sense of humor
>we shit talk each other while we lift
>get along great
>work up the nerve to ask her out
>"Oh sorry anon, I have a girlfriend."
>mfw her gf looks like a guy anyways

this meme needs to end.
>>
>>36512056
please be trolling, please be trolling, please be trolling.
>>
>>36514096
if you lack one, you must make up with other features

1. height
2. face
3. social skills
4. monetary status (can easily become nr.1 if it's overwhelminghly in your favor)(look up guys like dan bilzerian, etc.)
5. body (assuming you aren't 300lb fatass)

nobody likes manlets
>>
>>36512056
>nobody aking for the obvious

natty?
>>
>>36510368
you're probably ugly so theres nothing you can do
plastic operations dont make you more attractive to women - youre doomed
>>
>>36511350

>met my fiance on PoF
>high test qt3.14 with them wide hips
>does tons of shit for me and treats me like a king
>is cutting with me at the moment
>has a good career and makes good money which compliments my good career and money

Hit the jackpot.
>>
>>36511170
Confirmed.
>>
>>36515543
Not a Virgin but great advice.
>>36517474
Not trolling friend
>>36517797
Of course.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-08-59-10.png (429KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-08-59-10.png
429KB, 1080x1920px
>>36518004
Nice, bro. I'm jelly.

I'm trying the App and came on this. What do?
>>
>>36518092

Send her a message. Worst she can do is not reply. In fact, she probably won't because that's the reality of using PoF. Source, I'm the guy you replied to. I messaged a lot of hours before my fiance sent me a message.
>>
>>36518092
If you respond to this you lack self-respect

>inb4 that ship sailed when you signed up to PoF
>>
>>36518136
I sent a couple out. No responses yet. This girl sounds like a stuck up. Not gonna send a message.
>>36518161
I'm not.
>>
>>36518092
Is she at least good looking?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-09-20-36.png (968KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-09-20-36.png
968KB, 1080x1920px
>>36518216
This is the best pic she has.
>>
>>36518272
Looks about right.
>>
>>36518272
>>36518092
she's a golddigger and not extremely attractive but at least she was being honest about what she (and all other women) really want, instead of just giving guys false hope
>>
>>36518272
>"I dont date FAT guys
>she's a tub of shit
>>
>>36518338
>>36518272
It looks like she used to be smoking hot 5 years ago but didn't have the willpower to stay hot past her early 20s when it was easy and she could eat and do whatever she wanted. Probably hasn't quite realized that her expiration date has passed and is now wondering why she's only getting attention from guys she considers beneath her level.
>>
>>36518464
We all know she is getting attention from ugly dudes.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.