[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The people responsible for this who think women with muscles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: VjXQU7B.jpg (213KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
VjXQU7B.jpg
213KB, 800x533px
The people responsible for this who think women with muscles are unattractive are a howling pack of insecure closeted queers.
>>
>>36507504
Don't worry, BvS is tanking hard and once Wonder Woman bombs Gadot will be booted from the whole thing and the universe restarded. Then maybe they'll learn their lesson and cast a proper Wonder Woman.
>>
>howling pack of insecure closeted queers.

welcome to 4chan you must be new here
>>
>>36507504
It's not that I find muscular women unattractive, it's just that women portrayed in any combat situation are over-sexualized.

Notice something about all these women? Bikini armor. Did I also mention the fact that these hoes are wearing HIGH HEELS?

gtfo
>>
File: yeah.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>36507504
>People complain about people complaining that she isnt /fit/ enough to play wonderwoman
>but the same people dont give a fuck that superman is swole as shit and if he was skinny there would be an outrage
>>
>>36507618
>It's not that I find muscular women unattractive, it's just that women portrayed in any combat situation are over-sexualized.

What does bikini armor and heels HAVE to be about sex? Women wear that shit to look good in general, it's not just a sexual thing. Honestly I could imagine any of those outfits being based off of some high fashion thing.

Male armor in fantasy movies, comics etc. also often sacrifices functionality for fashion.

When people watch high fantasy, they want to watch an idealized reality were people are more beautiful, graceful, clever, kind etc. than normal life.

Basically these kind of outfits will always be part of the this genre, because sacrificing functionality and realism for beauty is an intrinsic part of high fantasy.

So what exactly are you complaining about? You either dislike the genre itself or think that their idea of beauty(women wearing light clothing and showing skin) is wrong?

I think most of the people who complain about this shit are just convinced that any time women act/appear sexual it's a horrible thing because it's conditioning people to treat women like sexual objects.
>>
tv series ?
>>
File: Jessica Biel - Blade Trinity02.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Biel - Blade Trinity02.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
Jessica Biel for Wonder Woman
>>
File: Lucy Lawless - Xena01.jpg (77KB, 678x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Lawless - Xena01.jpg
77KB, 678x1200px
We need another Lucy Lawless
>>
>>36507618
>Bikini armor
Nah, they just have armor adapted to someone with tits.
They're wearing more clothes than the guys in 300.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.