[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty here Currently 6ft 195lbs and want to get down to 150

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
Fatty here

Currently 6ft 195lbs and want to get down to 150 and lean bulk.
How long will it take to get to 150 by starving myself? I'm not an active person.
>>
>>36501825
100 space years
>>
Complete starvation (no food, 0 calories) would take you around 68 or 69 days
>>
>>36501825
150 at 6ft is really skinny
>>
>>36501851
Yeah and youd probably die
>>
>>36501862
I used to be that before college and I felt great. Fuck my life.
>>
>>36501825
Dude your better off than me, same 6 ft but 230lb right now, from 260 8 weeks before.

Cut cut cut, and exercise.
>>
>6ft
>195lbs

damn nigga you have no muscle at all it sounds like. either that or your scale is broken. need pics.
>>
>>36501869
Yes, under the assumption that he doesn't die, some people have done water fasts without too many repercussions
>>
>>36501851
Thanks for giving an actual answer. Doesn't sound to bad I guess

>>36501869
Not if I take a multivitamin and drink lots of water
>>
>>36501883
I'm 100% fat, no muscle at all. Too mortifying to post my pic on here.
>>
>>36501870
hm i find this odd, you must have been complete aushwitz then? Im 6ft as well and i was a skinny fuck at 165
>>
>>36501869
how fast do you lose weight while decomposing
>>
>>36501894
No you cant not eat for 2 months
>>
>>36501869
well yeah with that attitude you fuckin will, just stay positive OP. you can do it
>>
>>36501825
Same as me about 200 at 6'2. I was 160 a couple years ago when I was 18. Now when I cut to 170 I feel like I'm going to die.
>>
>>36501943
Fuck off mom.
>>
>>36501972
I just want whats best for you
>>
>>36501972
Even though I'm the one who calculated it it's dangerous and guesstimating what supplements you need and dosing them yourself based on guesswork is retarted. At most you'd want to extreme fast for 2 weeks or so on your oen. Long fasts with supplements work, the longest was a guy who lost 276lbs in 382 days of fasting but that was with medical assistence and doctor supervision. I strongly recommend that you go to a doctor with your idea because starvation mode for long periods of time is one of those things you should leave to professionals to judge. Another point to consider is that the 69 days are calculated with your current tdee, as you lose weight, your tdee sinks and you lose less weight than before, irregardless if you're starving or cutting normally so it will take longer than that unless you counteract with caedio which is retarded if you're fasting because you're burning calories that don't exist, putting your body at a much higher risk, even higher than starving. You're in no obligation to lose weight fast so if you want none of the risk but still want to get fast results buy a kitchen scale and count calories, limiting yourself to 1200kcal daily and pick up a lifting program, that way you'll lose 21 pounds instead of 45 by the end of those 69 days but you'll have put on some muscle and after dropping more weight you'll probably land right in Ottermode territory, after which you can clean bulk. Pics would make it easier to give advice but still consider taking it more slowly, without the risk of death.
>>
>>36501825
I'm 5'7 and 150. And i still think i'm too skinny. Don't be a skelly bro
>>
>>36502123
>irregardless

this does not exist. the word you are looking for is "regardless"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.