[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think Hafthor is so great?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

Seriously, No V taper means narrow clavicles, and he clearly has a high bodyfat% etc...

He also sucks at static lifts.

Is it just because he is 7ft tall and good at picking up shit and walking with it?

Seriously this site is a bunch of Heightists. This faggot hasn't won any meaningful contest like the Arnold Classic and WSM.

Look at Lala is you need an ugly fatty as a Hero. He's a foot shorter, yet has wide clavicles and he's even won the Arnold Classic.

I seriously don't get it. Girls would be more impressed by Matt Ogus than the Mountain who's narrow and fat.
>>
i agree op, he's a stupid brute, there's a reason all adventure games the protagonist is a ripped manlet, you kill people like hafthor for a dozen gold and the fair maiden
>>
>Wanting a v-taper when youre 7 feet tall

He still cucks people and kills their brothers
>>
File: 55.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
>>36493040

manlet detected. He would fuck you until you love him.
>>
>>36493040
Low test Manlet detected
>>
>>36493083
yyou're the marnlett
>>
OP is so manlet, it hurts. It must suck being looked down by girls, literally and figuratively

Rekt
>>
>those tiny feet

wouldn't it be awful if he only had like a 6" dick
>>
>>36493040
>Heightists
Back to tumblr dyel betamax manlet cuck
>>
Hafthor has a 4 inch penor look it up
>>
Yeah no v-taper means you're weak.

OP is a fag
>>
>>36493108
I heard that klokov was formerly 4 inch too, then tried jelqing to 5 inch
>>
>>36493040

Agreed on all points, EXCEPT Hafthor's WIDE as all hell. The reason his "V" is shit is wide HIPS and high bodyfat.

Lalas looks really wide moslty from having huge deltoid muscles. Other than height they actually have a lot in common, ugly structure, fat bulldog faces, prbably smell like shit... buuuuut.... Lalas wins contests because he can press heavy weight over his head as he isn't a basketball player strongman wannabe.

Hafthor should change his name to quarteethor, because he hasn't won any major show, and he his basketball center height ruins his DL and OHP. I heard he failed to lift the log at this years Arnold.

Angry lankly lanklets will come in and complain. Hey, this is more about fatty strongfats lifting for ego than health and looking good
>>
>>36493128
>still shilling the jelqing meme
>>
Because he is a real life monster. Compared to the average person he is inhumanly strong, he is fast for his size, he stands a foot above the average man and is lean enough that he doesn't look like a big fatty like lots of the other wsm competitors. Also as far as wsm goes he's very young and came in a close second last year (iirc, on phone and can't be fucked to check) He has a lot of potential and will definitely win wsm at some point.
>>
He is in Game of Thrones.
>>
File: 09832475.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
09832475.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw you'll never be Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson

I'm only an inch shorter than him, but i'll never have the determination to get that big...
>>
>>36493150
This. Guy is a fucking beast.
>>
>>36493040

Idiot, he is WIDE as an industrial garage door.

The reason he doesn't have a great taper is he isn't 8% bodyfat like an insecure faggot, and he isn't doing a fucking front relaxed bodybuilding pose also like an insecure faggot.
>>
>dead at 45
wew lad
>>
File: dini_29months_x.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dini_29months_x.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>>36493226

Fine... I'll concede him being wide shouldered... BUUUUUT he still looks fat, has the face of a molosser (pic related) and has failed to with the WSM a bunch of times, and cannot even hit the top 3 at the Arnold, yet everyone makes a big deal about him. Ok, he's instead of the typical 28% bodyfat he's like 18%... still a fat fuck.

But if discussing fat fucks in strongman then Zydrunnas, and Lalas, should be mentioned, and if talking about a tall guy Shaw has actually WON the AC and WSM, multiple times.

If we're talking about personal goal physiques then we shouldn't be talking about strongman at all, as its the 2nd most unhealthy sport next to Pro bodybuilding. As weighing a fuckton and lifting a fuckton is bad for you.

People act like there is something mystical about the Hafthor... he's tall, he's strong, he's fat, he's ugly and has the face of a bullydog.
>>
>>36493083
Iron mike detected
>>
File: Hafthor 003.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hafthor 003.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
>>36493040

Looks pretty fucking godamn wide and lean to me you retarded butthyrt manlet
>>
OPs manletism is showing

Can anyone answer seriously why manlets are always angry?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 200x200px
Say that to his face fucker. Not online, and see what happens.
>>
>>36493136

Brian Shaw wins contests and is one inch shorter than Halfthor
>>
>>36493292
It's because he has some amount of fame, obviously. Dude has been coasting off that game of thrones shit from the second he did it.

I mean, what kind of faggot straight up steals a nickname?
>>
>>36493040
He's like ten years younger than Shaw and Z, give him some time and he'll beat them both.

>>36493072
That's because the main consumers of adventure games are tiny weak "men" who get off to the idea of overpowering a big strong guy.
The false sense of self worth weaklings get nowadays from the media pandering to them is really pathetic tbqh.
>>
I'll be honest lads, I kinda sorta agree with OP.

I'm not taking away from the mountain of a man he clearly is - he could fold me like a fucking towel.

But when I saw him and GoT, i just thought he looked "cuddly". Like a teddy bear. There wasn't the psychotic maniac that the first 2 actors portrayed, I just saw a lovely Icelandic strongman.

Honestly, I would have chosen someone else. 6'4'' musclebound guys are ten-a-penny in Hollywoo, get one with a face that looks like he could hold your face on a fire and just shoot him fwith an upward angle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.