[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sport will make me the most /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (301KB, 663x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 663x607px
Which sport will make me the most /fit/?
>>
Rugby, it's higher intensity and goes non stop. I love football and it's a great sport but IMO rugby is better.
>>
Rugby. Football itself won't make you fit so much as training for it, even then it's mostly just about being naturally fast and strong and then honing those abilities. Actually playing rugby will improve your cardio immensely and if you lift you'll be able to make use of your strength too.
>>
powerlifting
>>
>>36492570
Aussie rules football.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1aU0hz5Tf8
>>
>>36492645
>the best Aussie rules player couldn't even make it in the NFL
>somehow thinks that Aussie rules is tougher

Lel
>>
>>36492666
NFL is 90% commercials, 10% hut 2,3,4
>>
>>36492673
The 10% of NFL action is still tougher than Aussie rules, considering Jarryd Hayne couldn't even make it on the worst NFL squad.
>>
File: rugby.jpg (127KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
rugby.jpg
127KB, 450x300px
>>36492570
>>
>>36492570
I noticed American Football players look at least two times their actual age.

Why is that? Most college players look late 20s - early 30. I want to look like that desu.
>>
Why do we repeat threads that have been discussed ad nauseum and have no definitive answer even if a general consensus is reached?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x400px
>>36492712
>cherry picking
>>
File: 10-ss-meat-grinder[1].jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
10-ss-meat-grinder[1].jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36492713
Because the Amercian Football Industry is a meatgrinder. Lives don't matter, money does.
>>
>>36492700
C'mon man the whiners aren't the WORST
>>
>>36492756
lol I agree but its still funny
>>
>>36492700
Jarryd Hayne wasn't even a good Aussie rules player. Dumbass.
>>
File: Y-JP-GIANTS-2-master675.jpg (122KB, 675x651px) Image search: [Google]
Y-JP-GIANTS-2-master675.jpg
122KB, 675x651px
>>36492712
>using pictures of o lineman to represent football

i like rugby too, played both. but stop being a fag.
>>
>>36492666
>tougher
No. It's literally that all it takes in the NFL is natural speed and strength. If you don't have them you won't succeed. But rugby and Aussie rules are far more gruelling.
>>
What's funny is the rugby player is more swole than the Football player.
>>
>>36492570
Rugby by far. Especially if you are Loose Forward or scrum half masterrace
>all that running
>all that sprinting
>constantly using your legs/back in rucks

Other reasons Rugby is a god tier sport
>constant thinking on your feet because play rarely stops
>large amounts of coordination
>positions for just about every body type
>not nearly as much hypermarsculine "jock culture" like american football
>strong team bonding

I have never experienced more physical exertion, team work, critical thinking, and versatility in any sport quite like I did when I played rugby. It's fucking god-tier
>>
Football is the superior sport in every way. It's tougher to play and pay potential is higher in the NFL. Rugby players are lucky to make 6 figures a year, while NFL players are regularly making $20 million/yr. It's not even a contest.
>>
File: merchant_reptilian.jpg (90KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_reptilian.jpg
90KB, 483x534px
>>36492859
what the fuck does money have anything to do with athletic performance?

>muh money

good good goyim. worship money.
>>
>>36492883
Generally the tougher a job is, the more a person will be paid to perform that job.

If NFL players are getting paid 50x more than rugby players, it's pretty clear who does the harder work. NFL might not be 50x tougher than rugby, but it's still tougher for sure.
>>
>>36492570
Water polo
>>
>>36492933
Kek

A Dutch commando makes €5.500 a month on deployment.

A football player makes €50.000 a month.

Tell me, what is more physically demanding?

Fucking retard
>>
>>36492570
Football
Trains you nicely for explosiveness, hand/eye coordination, footwork etc
Rugby is glorified cardio
Source: played both
>>
>>36492859
>better paid players
>better sport

Try again, lad
>>
Both sports will give you lifelong injuries, better off just running and lifting weights.
>>
>>36492666
Evil trips. Rugby is tough and all but I bet if you took the best of rugby and took the best of the NFL and toughte then rugby they would he man fuck the rugby llayers
>>
>>36492570
AFL
Rugby League:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C82M30_9ulE
Rugby Union
Soccer
Than all Merica pussy sports
>>
>>36493131
Being paid better sure as hell doesn't make it a worse sport, "lad".
>>
>aim to get fit
>play football or rugby

Homie, you're oging to be injured so often that you'll end up doing mostly cardio. Just push yourself in the weight room and learn to enjoy biking.
>>
I lost like 40 pounds playing football for 2 seasons. It was all in practice, of course.
>>
>>36493485
>being a bench warmer
I'm so sorry
>>
File: cahbalman.jpg (378KB, 1058x744px) Image search: [Google]
cahbalman.jpg
378KB, 1058x744px
>>36492570
>>
Rugby definitely. The most exercise you'll get playing a football game is being the WR and the RB, because they run a fuck ton. Meanwhile in Rugby, EVERYONE runs a fuck ton.
>>
>>36493450
Good, I'm glad we got that out of the way. Now on to the serious discussion.
Rugby
>constant play
>only required equipment is a mouthguard, shorts, shirt, socks, and cleats
>actually penalized for holding up game

Football
>6-11 second plays
>fuck ton of equipment because players aren't taught how to hit properly
>holding up game seems to be the norm

Rugby is better. Deal with it.
>>
File: gaudreau_marchand.webm (939KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gaudreau_marchand.webm
939KB, 1280x720px
I'm surprised no one's said "hockey" yet.
>>
>>36493510
No, but you practice every day for 2 hours of non stop activity.

Compared to one game a week of short bursts. Don't be autistic now :^]
>>
>>36492570
Rugby is very similar to American football, only played by men.
>>
>>36493529
Chabal would get raped in the NFL
>>
>>36493646
Exactly. If you don't pick hockey, you're a little bitch.
>>
>>36493616
Actually, that "fuckton" of equipment that football players wear is because football hits are so much more brutal than rugby hits. If rugby hits were hard, I guarantee they would wear some sort of padding too.
>>
golf
>>
>>36493958
Not a sport
>>
>>36493980
But just to clarify, Bridge is a sport, yes?
>>
>>36493980
golf is sport you neck bearded faggot
>>
>>36494070
If it were a sport, fat old men wouldn't be able to play it.

Golf isn't physically demanding, so it's not a sport.
>>
>>36492756
>beating children
>>
File: newell3.jpg (242KB, 576x371px) Image search: [Google]
newell3.jpg
242KB, 576x371px
>>36492570
High school football, college rugby player here.

The difference isn't great. It's advantageous to be big, strong and fast in both sports, and you get big, strong and fast by lifting, sprinting and doing drills in practice. However, rugby places stiffer demands on your endurance/toughness and clarity of mind because it's so much more dynamic and continuous. There's more advantage to being lean in a lot of rugby positions because you don't get a lot of time to cool down during games.

I wouldn't want my son to play either one. I saw too many concussions and permanently fucked up joints. I'd rather my kid get into wrestling or judo or something.

>>36492813
Not my team. My high school football team was all business but my college ruby squad would have mixers with sororities where we'd spitroast girls, drink beer out of the fat guy's cleats and make the rookies drink beers poured down same fat guy's ass crack.
>>
>>36494091
>implying baseball isn't a sport just because it isnt very physically demanding
>>
>>36494091
>>36493980
I understand you're saying "it's not cardio/strength therefore not physically exertive" but consider also that dexterity, precision, and endurance are also facets of physicality. Impressive skills, just different.
>>
I did some quick and nasty research into average distance run in each sport. Rugby is about 5 miles, american football is 1.25 miles.
Granted the American football value is smaller but that distance is pretty much 100% sprinting. Add in that in Rugby you can spend the whole game on the field without being subbed off where as for football you most likely are taken off for each change in possession. I personally would say rugby would be the better sport if you are playing for exercise. The sport you have to be most fit for (which is what some people are arguing here) is a lot harder to answer

>>36492933
The more in demand a player is the more they can ask to be paid and get paid it.

There are rugby players that are getting paid multiple millions of dollars a year. I'm sure the same is true in American football.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (16KB, 340x264px) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
16KB, 340x264px
>>36493936
>if rugby hits were hard
>>
>>36494987
But he's right. Football hits have been proven to be 3x harder than rugby hits.
>>
>>36492570
>makes a thread about rugby while the top nations are asleep

If you commit to a full training and game schedule both will get you fit. If you enjoy cardio rugby if you enjoy explosiveness football
>>
>>36492570
Olympic weightlifting is the sport that will make you the most /fit/
>>
>>36495121
iirc football was larger force rugby was larger pressure

If you were to get kitted up and face a tackler from each sport I know which one I would rather face

Also a lot of rugby players do have padding around their stomachs, shoulders and some have it on their arms
>>
>>36495186
Pressure is force/area so the only way for a rugby hit to have less force but more pressure is for the contact to be over a smaller area. Considering in rugby you have to make an attempt to wrap the player and cant just throw shoulders this is impossible.

Having played both football hits are way harder and fuck up your head more but rugby hurts more in general. The pounding you take in rucks and mauls etc sucks.
>>
>>36495233
Yes but the pads in football do their job which is to disperse the force so of course football will have a lower pressure per hit.

If here >>36495121 you are talking about that sports science video from 8 or so years ago that's pretty much what they say too (given that their test and therefore comparison is all kinds of bullshit). The total force per game for both is about the same. The total force per hit is a lot larger in football. The pressure per hit is larger in rugby.

I'm not saying one sport is better than the other or anything but to say rugby doesn't hurt is a straight out lie
>>
>>36492570
Rugby
builds back quads and calves while working grip strength
unless you're a line man which lets you work forearms football isn't that good for the shred
>>
>>36492570
Football for sure. I played football in high school and rugby in college. Despite for 4 year difference, high school footballers still hit way harder than the college rugby guys.
>>
>>36493171
Are you drunk?
>>
>>36492570

You don't play either of these sports to get in shape, dipshit. You get in shape to play these sports.

GENERALLY speaking, the rugby player is going to be the more well rounded athlete because they play an 80 minute match with much more limited stoppages and substitutions. However, the American football play is almost certainly going to be stronger than any rugby player if that American football player is an offensive linemen, or part of the defensive front 7, largely because the American football player doesn't need to waste his time with a lot of cardio.
>>
>>36493171
Conclusive proof football causes brain damage.
>>
>>36492712

The thing is, that fat fuck on the right still runs a 40m faster than the wide majority of /fit/
>>
>>36492666

>The best NFL player couldn't make it in the NHL

I guess the NHL is just better then.

Ya fucking retard.
>>
File: Another Castle.png (200KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Another Castle.png
200KB, 449x401px
>>36492813

>Scrum Half
>Masterrace

Pick one, you undersized, underlifting, manlet weeny.
>>
>>36492813

Maybe not where YOU play rugby, but in Kentucky they're both kind of wild drunken dumbasses. Like Frat Boys, except they don't have to spend their parents' money to make friends, and they actually lift.
>>
>>36492666
Leave Aussies alone they are special.

Here have a New Zealander who played rugby as a kid and then played football as a career

Riki Ellison 3 times super bowl champion
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riki_Ellison
>>
>>36492859

>NFL players are regularly making $20 million/yr.

But that's objectively wrong, you retard. I'd bet you the median NFL salaray is 6 figures, just will all the backups teams pay relative peanuts to have around when injuries happen.

The HIGHEST paid player in the league, on a yearly basis, right now is Aaron Rodgers, making $22 million. I bet you there aren't five other players making $20 million or more.
>>
>>36492933

>Generally the tougher a job is, the more a person will be paid to perform that job.

That is, once again, objectively wrong, you retard. Pay is more closely related to the value created by doing the job correctly, adjusted for how much value is lost if you fuck up royal.

CEO's make a lot of money because if they fuck up royal, an entire company worth millions, if not billions, of dollars falls apart.

NFL players are paid a lot of money tens of thousands of people will pay for tickets, and hundreds of thousands more will be watching on TV where advertisers can make some sweet money off of peddling their crap.

Rugby is hurt by being fairly ad-unfriendly. Except for half time, or a bad injury, play doesn't stop long enough to have a commercial break. And they certainly don't have a fucking TV timeout every time the ball is scored or changes possession.
>>
>>36495589
No he couldn't dumbass.
>>
>>36493450

This is some high level, logical fallacy trolling right here.
>>
>>36493646

The problem with hockey is that it's almost impossible to play casually if you don't live in the Arctic. And even then you have to pay for skates and helmets and pads and sticks and on and on. Rugby needs a $8 mouthpiece and I got cleats for $20.

Also, rugby players are probably more longwinded that hockey players, as rugby players aren't subbed out on the fly every 90 seconds. Though hockey players are most likely flying at 100% when they ARE on the ice.
>>
>>36494811

Anyone who doesn't understand the value of strength in golf does not play golf above a high school level.

Golf is a lot like Olympic weightlifting, in that the athletic requirements in both are to waddle up in front of the cameras, and exert a lot of power on a metal stick. The difference is that golf is skill based enough that a twig like Jim Furyk can win a major championship. However, the more athletic players (Jason Day, Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods before his knees and back exploded, and so on) still win much more often than he does.
>>
>>36492800
Based Hask is a top lad and would DOMINATE (DOMINATE) any gridiron '''athlete'''
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 800x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 800x836px
>>36495842
No he wouldn't.
>>
>>36495186

I would MUCH rather face any rugby tackler on earth than the lamest tackler in the NFL. Rugby tacklers have to attempt to wrap up, which means no shoulder charging, which means they are 100% not allowed to hit you as hard as in the NFL. While I, the ball carrier, CAN lower my shoulder to protect myself.

I'd much rather be a tackler in the NFL. All dat padding and the guy I'm tackling probably isn't even looking at me so I can absolutely tee off on him. And then get a penalty and a fine because Roger Goodell is a fucking faggot.

Also, I'm not sure what you're talking about with regards to "pressure," but I guarantee you that playing front row is a scrum puts a TREMENDOUSLY greater amount of pressure on your body than playing lineman for a play.

Though happily, scrums only happen a handful of times per match, while linemen are crashing into each other on literally every play.
>>
>>36495863
>Bench
>55 reps

lmao whut
>>
>>36495863
Also 8x6
>>
>>36495910
225lbs for 55 reps is implied if you knew anything about football.
>>
>>36495886
If the NFL player don't have pads they will not go so hard... It's that easy
>>
>>36495948
>Implying
>Literally
>>
>>36495886
See here >>36495416
Pressure per hit is higher because of no force dissipation from pads
The total force exerted per game is about the same for both sports

I agree with everything you said but I would take the rugby tackle because I know how to tackle and be tackled so the risk of injury is very very low for me. I know I would get fucked up in a football tackle because I don't have much experience

>>36495954
Not really that easy. You would need rule changes if pads were removed because the person being tackled is the at risk party. The tacklers could still tackle very hard but the tackled player would be injured frequently
>>
I love Rugby and never really watched American Football. I would say that Rugby players are fitter in terms of cardio, but Football players generally fucking melt rugby players in terms of weight room strength. There is an interesting article floating around somewhere that states that the SA national team requires something like 1.5xBW bench, 2xBW squat and deadlift, a certain number of 0.5xBW chins, amd a half decent vertical jump as a baseline. I think Football players probably surpass this and I reckon there is a few on fit who can do ghia easily. Obviously there are rugby players like Haskell, Tuilagi and Pocock who can lift a buttload more than that but 80 minutes of cardio from light jogging to sprinting non stop will have a big effect on dem gainz
>>
>>36495863
>that right pic
Holy shit he's probably 9 inches flaccid.
>>
>>36492933
>Generally the tougher a job is, the more a person will be paid to perform that job.
??? literally what ?
>>
>>36495863
Proof that NFL PED testing is an absolute joke. He's left humanity behind.
>>
>>36496058
Correct
>>
>>36492859
>which sport makes you fitter?
>"muh monies"
you're like the 12 y/o pewdiepie fan who goes on every youtube comment to tell everyone who doesn't like pewdiepie "muh gelousy becoz muh money"
>>
>>36493151
Basketball is master race, SRS.

I know most of you guys are racist but basketball is amazing between the cardio it provides, the coordination you need, and the pure skill involved. Being strong or /fit/ helps you more than in soccer or baseball but it's way more interesting, not gains killing amount of cardio, and very low-injury.
>>
Rugby vs football arguements are the worst

Rugby sounds crazy on paper but gets real boring real fast in person. Rugby is about as action packed as soccer except they're running into each other. Football you get the guy down, rugby is a boring safe tackle at the hips. The pictures are retarded satire. Rugby players vary greatly in size by player and league as do nfl players.
>>
>>36495863
>people replying
>>
If you want to be healthy long-term, wouldn't you be better off with a sport that didn't involve high-speed collisions and repeated blows to the head? I don't know about rugby, but retired NFL players are not known for being in the best of health.
>>
>>36495863
Whats the black dudes name?
>>
>>36495863
>bench: 55 reps

Of how much weight???????
>>
>>36496208
>playing a sport in which height is the difference between being GOAT and being total shit

No thanks.
>>
File: 1457459993303.jpg (692KB, 2260x1641px) Image search: [Google]
1457459993303.jpg
692KB, 2260x1641px
>>36496781
>>36496208
There have literally been 5'4" professional basketball players. Sure height helps a lot, but in the same way that strength helps a lot in football. Both are 100% genetics at the pro level since every pro is already maximizing their hard work.
>>
>>36496436
lmao2plate
>>
They're both great sports, but rugby is more drama-free. Football players of opposing teams seem to hate each other for some reason.
>>
>>36496436
The stats are lies and the pic is Photoshop
>>
>>36496781
Manlet detected
>>
>>36496297
Aziz Shaversian
>>
>>36492712
execpt the nfl lineman is probably faster, has a higher vertical, and can change directions better
>>
>>36493794
look at his stats compared to any running back in the nfl then sit down
>>
>>36495792
Men's league, or be like me and fortunate enough to be a hockey rink manager. Free ice time whenever I want.
>>
>>36492570
wrestling.
>>
>>36492570
Football

>hits are harder
>>
>>36498211
Look at Chabal's stats compared to any lineman in the NFL then sit down.
>>
File: christiano-ronaldo-gq-0216-2.jpg (508KB, 1413x2000px) Image search: [Google]
christiano-ronaldo-gq-0216-2.jpg
508KB, 1413x2000px
Football, mirin those last
>>
>>36499793
6' 4" and 249
So he's a linebacker with long hair? We already have one of those. That fruit clay matthews
>>
>>36499414
tru
>>
>>36496904
there have literally never been any 5'4" professional basketball players senpai
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shortest_players_in_National_Basketball_Association_history
there was one 5'3" and a few 5'5"
please excuse my autism
>>
>>36492570
Boxing. Try boxing for one night (they'll let you go for free the first time at a boxing club) and you'll be collapsed on the floor like a beta cuck at his bull's ankles after 5 minutes of bag work.
>>
File: Baleman.gif (491KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
Baleman.gif
491KB, 245x200px
>>36499851
>football
>/fit/
>lats
>>
File: 1450301218160.png (120KB, 212x269px) Image search: [Google]
1450301218160.png
120KB, 212x269px
>>36500546
>purposefully giving yourself brain damage
>>
>>36500810
>what is american football or rugby
>>
File: frontrow.jpg (78KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
frontrow.jpg
78KB, 594x396px
>>36492782
well, a good comparison then to the lineman would be the props and hooker right? so front row, and imo they still look way more athletic
>>
>>36492570
wrestling
>>
>>36492933
?? Are you by this logic Justin Bieber is the hardest working person alive.
>>
>>36496208
Literally everywhere outside of Mcfreedomland it's a women's sport.
>>
>>36501078
An NFL lineman is bigger and stronger than these guys because his position has been specialized to be that way. These rugby guys have to do different things than a lineman does so they look different.

If you put any of those guys on an offensive line they'd be destroyed
>>
>>36500550
my football training is essentially strong man shit and every fucking form of clean, squat, and row
>>
File: 1458272931140.jpg (93KB, 799x729px) Image search: [Google]
1458272931140.jpg
93KB, 799x729px
>>36501337
we're comparing fitness and athleticism in general. lineman are gonna be stronger for those 3-5 seconds of power because thats all they need. In general, between the "big boys" from both sports, the rugby front row is more athletic because they can sustain the output needed over the course of a whole game continuously and not need huge breaks in between bursts..
>>
>>36492570

MMA.

It's total body cardio and plyometric muscle contractions.
>>
Rugby

who else was /hooker/ in here?
>>
Both sports are fucking tough, but if I had to pick one I'd probably say football.
>>
>>36499851
For real why does ronaldo have such disproportionately large lats? How would that help him in soccer? I understand legs and maybe his abs, not sure about what advantage lats would give him
>>
>>36501337

This is true to a certain extent. All of these guys could tackle an offensive linemen if for some reason they ever needed to. And frankly an offensive lineman would have trouble tackling any of them in the open field because even front row players are pretty fast.

However, front row players would be hopeless at rushing the QB against trained offensive linemen. The linemen are still quick enough laterally to form that pocket, and the front row guys just aren't going to be big enough to push linemen backwards.

Certain linebackers might be faster AND stronger than front row players, but still only in short bursts for a short time. Front row players are probably the hardiest, hard-to-tire players in rugby, a sport that plays 80 minutes with fewer play stoppages than ice hockey, and substitution rules similar to soccer.

I could probably take 15 American football players and teach them rugby for two months, and 15 minutes into a match against top flight pro rugby players, they might actually be winning just on pure strength and speed. But it'd go downhill from their VERY fast.

The gas bags can barely handle a two minute drill. Rugby is 80 minutes of a two minute drill.
>>
>>36501557

He's on steroids and probably likes to do pull ups because being good at pull ups is a great ego boosting thing, and Crissy is all about the ego.
>>
>>36495681
>6 figures

On the practice squad, maybe.
>>
>>36495681
There are exactly 8 players in the NFL making $20 mil or more.
>>
>>36495681
So much bullshit in one post.
>>
>>36495863
>people still thinking this is real

It's shopped my dudes, if he was legitimately this incredible, he would be by far the most successful player in pretty much any contact sport he chose.
>>
>>36495739
He ran it in 5.08 seconds
>>
American football isn't a sport. Its a turned based strategy game. Rugby keeps in play until someone scores a goal or gets fucked up
>>
>tfw noone said swimming yet
>>
>>36500550
lets see ur lats big boy
>stay jealous my obese friend
>>
Fit as in overall athlete? Rugby
>>
american football vs rugby? played both.

rugby by far will make you fitter.

when you'e not sprinting in rugby, you're jogging, and when you're not jogging you're wrestling with a bunch of 220 pound guys at full exertion, and then you're sprinting again, then max exertion wrestling, sprinting, etc.

the only time you stop is for the 5-10 seconds it takes to form a lineout or form a scrum, otherwise it's just nonstop jogging/sprinting/high exertion wrestling/pushing/pulling.

american football is a LOT of stoppage and realistically you're only going to be moving for 15-20 seconds before the play is stopped for a minute again.
>>
>>36501485
hooker for GOAT position, 15m line out throws to the 8 was fun. also played a bit of lock and outside centre as well, loved my rugby days.
>>
Guys, what do i do to improve my performance as OLB Football?
>>
>>36502535
Keep your outside arm free you faggot.
>>
>>36492570
SF not a sport for some for others...
>>
>>36501485

I played hooker. Was kind of shit at throwing in line outs. To the point that often someone else would do it and I'd be out in the wing supporting the backs because my team liked to spread as many people as possible out across the field for lineouts.

All we usually had in the line out was one three man lift and the 8 as an overthrow.
>>
>>36492570
>says orange
>it's pink
>>
>>36492666
The best NFL players couldn't compete in the NBA.
>>
>>36502338
this. american football - pure burst energy
rugby - fitness and strength
afl - fitness mainly
>>
How come no one has said waterpolo
All the Olympians from Hungary and Serbia are all bear mode
>>
Soccer.
>implying this is a rugby vs handegg thread

If we're talking physical fitness instead of being jacked, then cardiovascular fitness is the most important to longevity.
>>
>>36503388
This
>>
File: 1902gzy5wjbrqjpg.jpg (32KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1902gzy5wjbrqjpg.jpg
32KB, 636x358px
Hockey
>>
>>36503678
field hockey ye
>>
>>36492713
Roids
>>
>>36495863
>bench: 55 reps
Every time
>>
>>36503949
55 reps of 225 pounds, retard
>>
>>36504786
It still sounds stupid you piece of shit
>>
>>36492570
How old are you?
If underage b&, go WATER POLO during puberty and for huge shoulders and great cardio.
Post-puberty, it's martial shit. Something with sparring, not just dancing around doing forms, that's the best workout you can get.
>>
>>36504884
Shut the fuck up dipshit. You probably couldn't even do 10 reps of lmao2pl8, let alone 55.
>>
>>36492799
why do you keep saying this? natural speed and strength.... are you new to the fitness world? nothing, and I mean nothing will beat hard work.
>>
File: 1449813195785.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1449813195785.gif
2MB, 245x219px
>>36492570
>wanting to be like a section of a Mongolian carpentry enthusiast forum
>>
>>36505404
Hard work AND Genetics > Genetics >>> hard work
>>
>>36505707
hard work and genetics > hard work > genetics

you got it wrong

average genetics will always be better than great genetics if avg genetics works hard enough
>>
>>36499793
he wouldnt play linesman though you sponge
>>
Rowing or swimming, also very little impact for your joints.
>>
Royal marines and royal navy Matlots kicking French arse in a game this week http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2016/03/fight-french-vs-royal-navy-match.html
>>
>>36492859
Retard
>>
>>36492570
Football. And it's not even close.

Rugby players aren't even half the athlete that the average football player is.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.