[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get disgusted when you see pic related in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23

File: 1419184281736.jpg (56KB, 515x365px) Image search: [Google]
1419184281736.jpg
56KB, 515x365px
Do you get disgusted when you see pic related in public?
>>
Why would I hate myself anon
>>
Fuck. People habe the utmost respect for me but its all a lie. People think I'm a nice guy but it's all a lie. When I see shit like that pic of the motor scooter obesity in real life....my mind starts getting twisted and I keep wishing they would just die. I can't stand obesity like that or gluttony.

Also every fat person in a motor scooter I've ever met has been rude white trash
>>
>>36488863
No. Other people are a mirror for the flaws you might have
If you only concentrate on others people's falls you can absolve yourself of anything.
>>
File: 1430803769834.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430803769834.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>36488863
Yes but I'm not proud of it. I know that a more self actualized person wouldn't think anything of their body and wish them a nice day so I'm trying to move in that direction.
>>
>>36488863
I dont live in america so never see this.
>>
Although I do feel a strong sense of spite when I see people like this, a part of me is sympathetic and can't imagine how deep their depression goes. The more sympathetic side of my kind of wishes I could grab their full, undivided attention and show them how happy they could be if they just took steps to correct their diet.
>>
>>36488863
yes, and unashamedly so. A society is to be judged in part by the quality of person it produces.

>>36488935
this is inane nonsense. The flaws of others, in this case a supreme lack of willpower and dignity, have nothing to do with my own.

>>36488939
I would also disagree with this. Frankly, most people are too stupid and careless to make correct and goal-oriented decisions. Imagine you could snap your fingers and turn every disgusting fat fuck who needs a motorized chair into a fit and functional human being—wouldn't a "self-actualized person" think that the world is now better for it?
>>
>>36489038
This
>>
>>36489210
>A society is to be judged
We're just hairless apes with mutated frontal cortexes, man.
Whose to say how great of a society were even supposed to be capable of making?
>>
I live in West Virginia (the fattest state in the US). People like that are everywhere so I'm desensitized to them for the most part. That being said I still feel hate deep down, knowing these people are just a burden to everyone including themselves. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal about these bigger people though. They are just dumb hicks who never knew better cause of the poor food choices we have here. The food being served to children in schools were so unhealthy that Jamie Oliver had to fly over from the UK just to tell us what a carrot was. People were so pissed they gave kids the option to have something instead of french fries.
>>
Australia here.

I live in Melbourne and have only ever seen that once, I don't think the person was even fat like OP pic, yeah fat as fuck but mostly just lazy.
>>
>>36489296
>guys we're really just animals, who are we to dictate morality or success?

*Tips fedora despite the inherent ultimate meaninglessness of all reality*
>>
>>36489340
Quit being so dismissive and open a history book.
By all objective measures of quality of life, things are the best they have ever been in human history for even the most destitute.
How are you so sure that every day we don't burn the whole thing down doesn't exceed the expectations of 'God'?
I figured out my meaning for life and it has nothing to do with telling others how they fall short of my personal yardstick for civilization.
>>
>>36488863
No. I feel a bit bad for them but that's it. Sometimes it can't be controlled because of genetics.

If you do you belong on reddit
>>>/r/fatpeoplehate
>>
>>36489398

Well mine does, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36489296
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_theory
>>
What's with all the hate for fat people. I don't care its none of my business. Let them make their own decisions.
>>
>>36489398
As much a I shit on fat fucks, it's not because I hate them. I hate fatness. Every fuckup who got there because they lacked a strong role model could use you, assuming you aren't some shit posting faggot, which is a charitable assumption based on what I've read so far.

Nothing is capital O-objective from some God's point of view, but there is a ton of objectivity from our human perspective. Being a fat fuck is objectively worse. Being weak and supplicating is worse. A society like ours that has the resources necessary to optimize human health and self-mastery but instead chooses to descend to hedonism and decadence is a fucking tragedy.

Get your freshman philosophy major subjectivist bullshit out of here, its a failed ideology that has only caused destruction and decadence.
>>
>>36489446
Hate is a strong word, but they're pretty grody. Like if I'm waiting to be seated at a restaurant and see some saltporker stuffing their face it's kind of offputting.

I've only been to Denny's once and I've never seen so many tubbalubbs eating such a gross quantity of food.
>>
>>36488863
No. I just ignore fat people, they annoy me more when they're being a nuisance than skinny people though. They always seem to look very self concious when grocery shopping and they have shit piled on top of shit and I fruits/veggies/lean proteins and look healthy and active.
>>
>>36489487
If fat people are enough to irk you and lead you to the conclusion that our entire society if fucked then you really don't appreciate how far western society has come.
Naturally, I think like 1 in 4 women die from childbirth. It's less than 1 in a 1000 in the US.
Naturally, something like half of all children do not make it to seven.
Naturally, a broken limb is a death sentence.
The US constitution is a decree of heaven on earth when compared to the role of government or monarchy or whatever has preceded it.
Living standards for humans are on a demonstrably upward trajectory if you bothered to graph all one million or so years of it.
>>
>>36489596
What point are you trying to make? You completely ignored the entire second paragraph he wrote.
>>
I dont see this often

when I do I just feel bad for them. There's no reason for me to hate or dislike them unless they are causing me an inconvenience.
>>
>>36489641
My point is that it's nonsense to suggest that general standards of living for human beings are on the decline.
If you bother to look at our complete history as a species, the notion becomes a joke.
>>
>>36489596
Literally never said society was fucked, or that technological advancement doesn't exist. The modern West has wasted its opportunity to become The City on the Hill. I don't like this. Obesity is a cause and result of this, ergo I don't like obesity. Moral nihilism, subjectivism, "who am I to judge" bullshit is another cause and effect of this. I don't like it.
>>
File: 1435629040712s.jpg (8KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1435629040712s.jpg
8KB, 250x245px
>sell fatty a scooter
>weighs 500 pounds, scooter weighs 250
>wants lift for car, max u can put on car is 350
>sell him a 3,000$ shitty chink scooter and a lift(weighs 100lbs) for 2,000$
>feelsgood.jpg
about a week later the reinforced bar broke and the hitch was broken at the bolts, he said it tumbled till it hit another car,selling him a lighter lift and scooter for more money, my job is glorious.
>>
> Be me, Bogo Hunter extraordinaire
> Lotta great bogos today so bobbing and weaving those isles
> Come across a beached whale
> Gaze in amazement at its majesty
> suddenly *BLOOOOOooOOoOOOOooOORRRRR *
>what?
> " I said , can you go get an employee. The battery died "
> Sure thing shamoo( I wasn't gonna)
> continue my stroll away from the beast
> " Can you hurry?"
> *light chuckle*
> get down to the end of the Isle and let out a broad " EXCUSE ME" then turn back to the Isle with a thumbs up
> " can I help you sir?"
> yeah...uhhh, where is your bogo drink? I checked the Isle and it wasn't there
> " we put those on display by the front door. You must have walked past it"
> huh...guess I did

Luckily those drinks and 40% off boost 12pack was all I had left on my list cause I promptly left and never saw what became of the whale.
>>
>>36488863

No, but they help me when I consider buying pre-made meals when I am feeling lazy

I see them walking around struggling and I just end up putting half my cart back
>>
>>36488863
makes me feel better about myself
>>
What are some good fat documentaries or shows to watch on YouTube?
Makes me feel real good, I watch them before bed kek
>>
>>36489890
Tell me about this magical career where you sell shit to stupid fat people that will break and they will have to buy more.
>>
File: 1451977841627.jpg (67KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451977841627.jpg
67KB, 620x640px
>>36488863
Yes

Fat people are one thing. The obese are a plague on society. They contribute to nothing and only take.

They're literal parasites.
>>
>>36488863
I want to give people the benefit of the doubt that they're in a bad place and the weight is the result of that, I'm a recovering fatass myself, never got to the point of needing scooter but I get the struggle.

However the flip side is as a recovering fatass, and seeing all the shit in fat hate threads, my 600lb life, and how so many people willing ignore all the way to claim they have no problem with obesity drives me mad because I am changing while they could too.

Sadly I think I'm leaning more towards thinking most of them are HAES bullshit cunts and claim that having a fupa the size of a Fiat and diabetes is something to be proud of.
>>
I don't get disgusted by it, or at least to the point that I look at them with scorn. I live in a state where 31% of the population is obese, so if I felt rage every time I saw that (which is several times I go to stores), then I'd probably develop a stress induced aneurysm.

Instead I look at it as a reason to use my body to its fullest, and if I find myself tempted with some garbage in the store, it usually reminds me what I'm working for and how I should treat my body
>>
File: bernie supporter.jpg (168KB, 1020x571px) Image search: [Google]
bernie supporter.jpg
168KB, 1020x571px
>Go to USS Lexington
>Ship has literally stairs over stairs on narrow halls
>fatties can't get to those places
>get on top level before going to watch the movie they offer there
>on the distance see a 600 lbs woman on a scooter coming
>ask myself "who does she expect to visit all of the ship in those conditions?"
>she can't
>I bet she will complaint

Srsly, brahs, these fatties go expecting to have fun but can't because of their weight. The ship will never be fatty-accessible. Otherwise, it would ruin it's uniqueness.
>>
>>36490193
I shit my grammar errors are horrible. Fucking MS Edge.
>>
File: 1428552881302.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1428552881302.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>36490193
>that image.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
>>
>>36489416
>can't be helped because of genetics
Kindly fuck off.
An under active thyroid gets you 5-10lbs at most. Not hundreds of pounds. If it's genetics then where were all these whales 50 years ago, before fast food and soda became a thing?
Back then, people cooked every meal and went out to eat once a week tops. Now people only eat fast food, heat up pre-processed shit and drink tons of Coke. That's where obesity comes from.
>>
Not in murrica, so people on mobility scooters are actually legit cripples.
>>
>>36488863
I kind of wish I could just accept it and assume the best and whatnot. But the truth is, I really do hate fat people, simply because they exist. I know I shouldn't make such assumptions, but every single fat person I've ever met was a disgusting, vile person, borderline mentally ill (apart from the obvious mental illness regarding food) even. The fatter the worse.
>>
>>36489038
>live in America. Never see this
>>
There aren't many super fat people in my country, but whenever I see one like in your image I just wonder and awe at how one could get so fat, and then I laugh at them with my friends.
>>
>>36488907
your mind isn't twisted, anon.
the disgust is normal. it's the size of america that isnt
>>
>>36490193
isn't that the fat youtube atheist?
>>
Not really. I get angry when I see them on television (I sometimes watch "My 600 Pound Life" as a guilty pleasure) and they are taking welfare because they can no longer work, along with when they get to use handicapped spaces. I have relatives and friends who have actual physical disabilities that don't involve gluttony, so they need their benefits and disabled spaces and these fat people make those things a bit scarcer.

They're gross to look at when they have them on the fat people shows getting out of bed or taking a shower (or having one of their unfortunate kids giving them a sponge bath) and that yuck factor is what I watch for. Aside from that, I don't have any strong feelings about them. The way I see it, if you want to eat yourself into super-morbid obesity and ride around in a scooter, more power to you. You should however be disqualified from receiving any government benefits, pay extra for health insurance, use normal parking spaces and bring your own scooter because the ones at Walmart should be for people with broken legs, missing legs or something that can't be solved by actually getting up and walking.

>>36489038
I live in America and have never actually seen it in person. Then again, I live in a reasonably healthy part of the north east, this is usually a problem in the south and a little bit in the Midwest.
>>
>>36491227
Yes, Anon, yes it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1500x1001px
>>36488907
Are you me?

>people think I'm a nice guy
>usually wear my "loving and caring" mask
>seem like a "normal" person in society

Inside:
>extremely fucking racist... Not even joking. I have no respect for many types of people and it disgusts me to work with them (sales)
>avid Trump supporter because fuck your feelings and I hope he builds a god damn wall
>frequently jack off and think the most perverted thoughts when I see attractive women in public
>sexist as well, I see most women as incompetent pieces of meat that are just here to please men and reproduce
>I walk around feeling that I'm better than anyone around me (even though I'm obviously not) but I just like to feel like I can fuck anything
>I have cheated on every single girl I've been with in my entire life

There's so much more to add to the list, and some of it is basic shit that every one thinks... But I am truly a piece of shit and not what people think I am.
>>
>>36488863
I feel a seething hatred when I see fat people on those scooters.

They are the end result of millions of years of human evolution. Early humans hunted wooly mammoths with sticks and stones to fill their stomachs.

Now, at the furthest point in evolution, we have "humans" so fat that they can no longer walk.

Their food is handed to them by a minimum wage worker through a drive thru window.

It sickens me.

If I had my way, every fat fuck in this country would be given 6 months to lose a set amount of weight. if they failed to do so, they'd be forcibly carted off and moved to an island with all the other fat fucks.

It would make great entertainment. To watch their suffering, their tears, their hunger pangs.

The alpha fatties (if such a thing existed) would probably get off their asses and forage and hunt and eventually canabalize their fellow humans, making soap out of their fat deposits.

It would be glorious. Real life hunger games.
>>
>>36488863

>before /fit/, no

>after /fit/, yes
>>
everytime I look at one now, I just think of what some anon on /fit/ said a little while ago

> when they take a shit, how does the shit get past the fat of their asses? are their cheeks just covered in smushed shit? is that why they always smell so bad?
>>
>>36488863
I don't hate fat people or am I disgusted by them. I hate and am disgusted by the things that create fat people. This is usually their lazy personalties. But there are other things.
>>
I don't openly announce it, but yes. Peyote like that are repellant to me and I feel no pity when their hearts give it in them.
>>
>>36488863
>pig related
>>
File: bkhbjklbjl.jpg (53KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
bkhbjklbjl.jpg
53KB, 500x253px
>>36488863
i have never seen this kind of shit in the Netherlands. thankfully
>>
Well myself as a kid had a genuine undiagnosed anxiety disorder which made life very difficult

Plus.dysfunctional family whoch led to food being my coping mechanism

Digging my way put.though lickily never got too big
>>
File: 1457352569455.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1457352569455.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
I feel pity (hatred)
>>
File: 385829.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
385829.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>36491408
Here here quite normal
>>
>>36488863
Yes, absolutely.
>>
File: 4323453432.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
4323453432.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Lifelong burger here. The only place, and I mean literally ONLY place I've ever seen a scooter-mounted landwhale is Walmart.

If you never visit Walmart you could go your whole life here in the US and only see these buttertrolls on TV and the internet.
>>
>>36488907
I work for a grocery store and the people on scooters are always rude or inappropriate. Last week this lady lost her fucking mind because we were out of gallons of chocolate milk. Not all of the chocolate milk, just gallons. She was screaming at me, calling me a retard, a bitch, etc, naturally w her maybe five year old kid running around covered in food and dirt behind her. Tfw she's a regular and her daughter's name is America
>>
>>36491408
You sound like human scum. Have you considered killing yourself? I think it would be the best option for you at this point.
>>
I think America houses the biggest freaks on the planet ie fat scooter whales. Sure there are kids in India with 2 heads and shit, but they can't help that. Only americans seem to lack self awareness/dignity to the point that they become almost entirely dysfunctional as a human being. I mean these people have all but lost the ability to walk, a nightmare scenario for most people, for the sake of food. Absolutely fascinating.
>>
>>36488907
>Also every fat person in a motor scooter I've ever met has been rude white trash
absolutely. fat people are normally very crude, and tend to have little to no regard for anything at all, including their own health.
>>
>>36489890
You're doing god's work anon.
>>
>>36491408
Those things are all normal. They just seem extreme when you live in a society that thinks self hatred is a virtue.
>>
>>36491408
how much do you wanna bet that I can guess three things about you
>highly uneducated
>have never accomplished much in your life
>parents divorced (it was BECAUSE of you)
>>
>>36491415
You sir. Are a god among men.
>>
File: shiggydiggyGeorgie.jpg (18KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyGeorgie.jpg
18KB, 490x326px
>>36488907
>Also every fat person in a motor scooter I've ever met has been rude white trash

>implying half the scooter riders aren't morbidly obese sheboons
>>
>>36488863

I literally don't care or give any semblance of a shit. I might feel a passing shade of pity for them but other than that it could not concern me less.
>>
>>36492772
This. Though I imagine there's a few places in the south that are probably full of them too.

>tfw just shop at target and the local grocery store

For some reason all the cashiers at my Target are absolute fucking qt's.
>>
>>36493153
Maybe he doesn't live near niggers.
>>
File: josh-is-a-racist.jpg (52KB, 563x747px) Image search: [Google]
josh-is-a-racist.jpg
52KB, 563x747px
>>36491408
>But I am truly a piece of shit and not what people think I am.
You are a piece of shit, but you know what? That's fine. You keep your shit to yourself. People are allowed to be pieces of shit. People need to be able to be pieces of shit sometimes, as long as you know when to keep your fucking mouth shut.
>>
>>36491408
roidfag detected
>>
Hey OP that woman went on to lose something like 400 lbs. What have you done today?
>>
File: 1448995947634.png (97KB, 1547x726px) Image search: [Google]
1448995947634.png
97KB, 1547x726px
Whenever I see a fat person I think of shit like this.
>>
Yes. But then again, I hate everyone equally ;^)
>>
>>36491408
that's fine, i'm like that and know a few people who are just as dysfunctional. being an incredibly good liar and having superficial charm people can't see through is the only way i get through life, to all intents and purposes i hate absolutely everyone except my family and a handful of friends. ignore the other projecting faggots, they're probably the sort of betas who turn catatonic when they break up with a girl they thought loved them. as long as you don't go on a rampage and kill hundreds of niggers then it's nothing particularly out of the ordinary. if you find a way to channel your lack of empathy then you could be extremely successful.
>>
>>36491408
im like you except i dont wear the nice guy mask. both of my parents and ever gf ive ever had have called me an asshole to my face, multiple times.
>>
>>36493520
>>36493104
im this guy. STEM bachelors (3.8 gpa), was in med school for a bit but quit to pursue a masters in another field of study. havent really accomplished much other than getting into med school which was pretty difficult and noteworthy, i guess. both parents are still married. :^)
>>
>>36489416
Bad b8
3/10
>>
>>36493104
>highly uneducated
>in sales
That much is obvious.
>>
>>36492303
oh, freggs
>>
File: 1444531819703.jpg (32KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
1444531819703.jpg
32KB, 359x473px
>>36488863

More so than disgust or anger, I kind of just wonder "How" like "How could you let it come to this point"
>>
>>36489890
>>sell him a 3,000$ shitty chink scooter and a lift(weighs 100lbs) for 2,000$

So do you give all morbidly obese people discounts?
>>
File: tumblr_noafa01wyf1uvyyjko1_500.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noafa01wyf1uvyyjko1_500.png
81KB, 500x656px
>>36491408
I'm all of these things except I never cheated.

>because I never had a gf
>>
>>36493104
>implying
>>
>>36489038
you must not live in the midwest because i see it all the time
>>
I project the terrible mental anguish that I have whenever my six-pack goes away onto them and multiply it by their fatness. I honestly can't imagine how they live with themselves under such crippling circumstances.
>>
>>36488863
I love seeing fat people in public. They make me feel good about myself. Especially as they always tend to be making bad food choices in public. In the UK every fat woman in every town center is eating either a Greggs or drinking something sugary from Starbucks
>>
>>36492772
not true...Giant Eagle and Target
>>
>>36488863
a lil bit, but that's just a natural reaction, I suppose
mostly I feel sorry for them
also, some gratefulness that, despite being a fatass for the better part of a decade, I never let myself get /that/ fat
>>
I feel bad for them
They live in a prison
That they can not escape from
And we blame them for it
But they are victims
Of runaway train fucked homeostasis type problems