[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I get /fit/ will people stop watching me, laughing at me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pepe_sick.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sick.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
If I get /fit/ will people stop watching me, laughing at me and mocking me behind my back?
>>
File: pepe_scared.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_scared.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>36479618
When why continue lifting?
>>
>>36479615

What will actually happen is that they will mock you even more in the gym.

Just picture the situation:

You come into a gym, a fucking GYM of all places, a veritable DEN of alphas if there ever was one.

Here you are. Maybe you're fat, maybe you're skinnyfat, maybe you're skinny; but as evidenced by your OP, you're certainly not /fit/

You pull up to the bench, nervous and apprehensive. You've never done this before, and you're not sure if you will be able to handle the 45 pounds of pure iron standing in front of you.

You look around you.

You can see some /fit/ alphas leering... "Do they simply have resting bitchface?" you ask, "or are they silently expressing disgust at my fat body."

But, this won't stop you. No. You already paid $60 for a full month here--you intend to get your money's worth.

You think about asking for a spot, but the only guy around is the guy who spotted your rolls.

You glance over his way again. Now he's laughing. Is he laughing AT you, or is he laughing at something else?

"OK, fuck this noise, I'm gonna do it."

You lay down on the bench.

You take a deep breath.

You attempt to lift up the bar.

So far so good.

You get the bar now, and you realize with horror that you can't push it up for one rep. Your heartrate goes through the roof. You strain and struggle with all your might, but 45 pounds is too much for you.

Now you're having trouble breathing. You want to signal to the /fit/ alpha that you need a spot but you can't talk, the 45 pound behemoth is choking you to death. Fearing for your life, you shit yourself.

Just at that moment, your crush walks in...
>>
>>36479797
Go on...
>>
>>36479615
No probably not. Obviously you have some type of mental disorder.

Why not try and give zero fucks? I've been told that works.
>>
>>36479615
See it as a test. Their ''laughs'' and ''stares'' won't last, if you make it.
>>
>>36479615

No, getting /fit/ doesn't address paranoid delusions
>>
>>36479615

No one is watching you. No one is laughing at you. No one is mocking you behind your back. Do you know why? Because you are insignificant. You are not the special snowflake that your overbearing parents said you are. You are nothing. You aren't worth wasting a thought over.
>>
>>36482175
Pretty much this. The folks who people talk about behind their backs have had to dedicate decades of hard work, commitment, and sacrifice (e.g. roid) to get there (unless woman or teen pop star, then you just have to be young and lucky). So if you're a normal man, by the time people start whispering your name around you, you should be so hollowed out and dead inside that you don't mind anymore.
>>
>>36479624
Rather have them backbiting in envy rather than pity?
>>
Before:
>indifference from betas
>ridicule from alphas

After
>respect/competition from alphas
>ridicule from betas
>>
>>36479615

>other people

They don't actually exist. Keep lifting and you'll realize this
>>
File: 1458666855515.png (2MB, 1919x962px) Image search: [Google]
1458666855515.png
2MB, 1919x962px
>>36479615

>>If I get /fit/ will people stop watching me, laughing at me and mocking me behind my back?

NO
>>
>>36479615

A little.

But you should put less stock into what people say behind your back. Even if they talk shit about you behind your back that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like or respect you. People talk shit about everyone behind their back. There's just some opinions you have of people that you'd rather not share with them.

When people start talking shit to your face, without the friendship to back it up, then they don't like you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.