[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: images (7).jpg (21KB, 432x341px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
21KB, 432x341px
I was leg pressing 160kg (not that might but I've worked up from 80 in 2 months so I'm happy). I've done it before so if figured it'd be sweet as but legs were more exhausted than I thought.

I failed and and had to yell for two big guys to pull it off

How should I kill myself /fit/

Also post your own stories so I feel less bad about myself
>>
Failed 55 kg bench today, random guy had to lift it off of me. At least it was the last rep of the last set...
>>
>>36479511
Pull it off?

has it got no safty bars?
>>
>>36479511
leg presses that go all the way down are fucking retarded
>>
>>36479610
why? not op
>>
>>36479511
Squatted 3pl8 outside the power rack. Went real fucking low and couldn't stand up. Fell over to my back and got pinned.
>>
>>36479628
Are you autistic or something? They are supposed to stop before you get pinned incase you fail your rep.
>>
>>36479654
Wut if ur a turbo manlet tho
>>
>>36479668
I hit the safety everytime. Dont worry fellow manlet i feel you
>>
File: franco8a.jpg (18KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
franco8a.jpg
18KB, 650x432px
>first month lifting
>going for new 1rm on bench
>lmao1pl8
>unrack weight and slowly lower it
>pause on chest
>can get the bar off my chest
>calling out for help,took nearly a minute for anyone to notice
>big maori guy lifts it off me, laughs and says he didnt hear me calling for help

Nearly quit lifting then and there
>>
The first time I ever used lifting shoes (adipowers), I squatted with a 30kg warmup and literally fell over to the side, the bar slamming down on the safeties, and had 2 dyel ethnics rushing to help me from the crushing weight.

I ended up getting changed and going straight home after that single rep.
>>
>>36479511
Was getting pinned part of your plan?
>>
File: images (8).jpg (33KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
33KB, 512x288px
>>36479609
Closest machine I can find to the one I have at my gym (snap fitness in aus)

Except there are three rungs you can stop the weight at
>>
>>36479648
Almost happened to me aswell but was only 2pl8
>>
>>36479773
Shit that's rough, first session at the gym I did pull ups to begin and exhausted my armr instantly

Tried to bench 20kg and was shaking like an epileptic 3 year old but still managed to re rack it
>>
>>36479794
My gym has these but only two rungs. If you fail at the bottom you're just stuck until someone can get it off you. Great motivation, bout to go for a 70bs press today.

>inb4 not that much hurr

It is for me.
>>
>>36479876
700lbs*

Fuck.
>>
>>36479668
Then put some mats behind your back and consider wearing platform shoes.

It really stops at the absolute end so you must be <5' for that to be a problem
>>
>>36479511
got crushed by a 155 closegrip bench doing my warmup... wasnt even a working set getting to me heavy triples it was literally just me getting my form down and shit and on my last push my triceps just gave out.
>>
>>36479511
I hit my chin/nose/face when doing OHP a lot.
Sometimes I just focus on pushing upwards so much that I bring my head forward too soon and smash my face into the bar before I raise it higher.
>>
Funny, the same thing happened to me only the weight slowly squashed me into a ball and I rolled off the side
Some guy was looking at me in the mirror too
>>
>>36479511
This exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.. I went just below the last safety and my legs just gave up on me. I pretty much got folded in half, i pulled a muscle in my back and was in excruciating pain for like 2 weeks.

I was the laughing stock of all my friends for a while because they couldn't comprehend how I hurt myself on the leg press ;_;
>>
Had not been lifting for awhile maybe like a month. First time in my college gym. Do a typical chest/ tris bro split. Last exercise is close grip bench, load up 135, should be easy right, do 7 reps and have to drop the weight on my self. Did not lift for like 2 more months out of embarrassment.
>>
What's up with all you faggots getting pinned under bitch weights (no offense) while benching?
You know you can just roll that shit down to your hips and sit up or wriggle yourself out from under there, right?
The only scenario I can imagine someone needing help getting pinned is if you're benching way to heavy literally directly over your neck.
>>
>>36479511
You know what's embarrassing? That you decided to leg press instead of squatting
>>
>>36479511
I think you should kill yourself just for using the leg press machine you faggot
>>
>>36479783
4u
>>
>>36482407
use dumbbells fatty
>>
>> be me
>> be recovering hamplanet
>> no upper body strength
>> very self conscience
>> after two months of of lifting I decide to try bench pressing
>> figure I must be somewhat stronger
>> load up two 35 lbs plates
>> 7' bar
>> did set of 5
>> hard as fuck
>> second set, fail after 3rd rep
>> safety catches
>> crawl out from under it
>> like 4 built guys staring
>> came home and built my own power cage

This was a month ago, at least now I can 5x5 that weight, but I still have a long way to go.
>>
>>36479511
well you're badass enough to lift by yourself
>>
>>36479648
did that yesterday, albeit in the power rack. got 2 reps, then failed. waited and got 2 more reps and failed. then I quit.

Fucking bullshit cause I squatted 325 for 5 a week ago.
>>
>skullcrushers
>forgot to fasten the weights
>>
>months ago
>finally reached 2 plate squats
>tried going for 5 reps
>started to loss balance by the 3rd rep
>fell backwards as I was descending
>used left arm to hold onto the safety bar while holding the weight with my right arm
>stuck in some bullshit position
>cousin helped me get the bar off me
>1st and only time I failed at squats
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.