[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm really fucking hungry Cutting is hard What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (149KB, 640x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 640x584px
Guys, I'm really fucking hungry

Cutting is hard

What do
>>
>>36479173
go to youtube and watch people popping cysts for five minutes.
>>
>>36479173
Kill yourself
>>
>>36479181
Okay
>>
>>36479173

>he thinks hes hungry
>he never was on 750mg of DNP while on a 1000 calorie deficit

you dont know what "hungry" means fuccboi.
I literaly consume less then a starving african child.
>>
>>36479193
I dunno man.

I cut hard recently for a boxing match (it was unhealthy too; I cut at a ridiculously low amount of calories because it was 4 weeks notice).

Now the fights over (I made weight and I won) I treated myself to a pizza and some cake.

3 days later and I'm still eating. I've cut out the junk food but I just can't seem to feel full. I'm experimenting with eating high protein low carb today to see if it effects me; it's not even like I feel hunger pains; I just feel driven to eat something.
>>
>>36479215
Why would you do that
>>
>>36479215
Try not eating or drinking for 36 hours; and sitting in a sauna wearing a full sweat suit and a bin bag under the sweat hoodie.
>>
>>36479173
drink heaps of water
>>
Amphetamines and lifting
>>
>>36479234
Muh nigga. How was the weigh in? Did you make weight?
>>
>>36479233

Because my cut takes 21 days to get shredded while you shitheads cut for 3 month and lose over 20% of that weight in muscle lel

will you ever learn?
>>
>>36479246
I made weight. I had to cut 3kg of water but I made weight.

I posted in a thread about 2 weeks ago asking for advice for cutting weight fast; someone recommended an enema... I tried it but it didn't really help much.

Cutting water was surprisngly easy.
>>
File: ergerjetj.jpg (30KB, 626x450px) Image search: [Google]
ergerjetj.jpg
30KB, 626x450px
>>36479249
>not just fasting and have 2 tall glasses of chocolate milk a day plus multivitamins

you know nothing of hunger
>>
>>36479179
This.

Also watch videos of super morbidly obese people like my 600lb Life.

A bit extreme perhaps but seeing people who are slaves to their food cravings and killing themselves because of it really makes you put down that burger or piece of cake.
>>
Black coffee
Drink more water
ECA stack perhaps
>>
>>36479173
I love meat n all, but whats with americans and their small ass sides?
>>
>>36479263
Im a sadist though and that would only make me more hungry
>>
>>36479257
It is, but the downside is you have no strength until you get it back. I went to an amateur fight/tournament deal a few years ago and made weight, but they didn't have the numbers they thought they would so they just threw everyone together, same weight class, also meaning I had to fight way earlier than expected. After the first 3 fights I lost to a guy probably 30 lbs lighter than me cause I didn't have the strength to push him off me. Look ripped though
>>
>>36480092
I see that every so often
>>
File: lachowski worshipped.gif (870KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lachowski worshipped.gif
870KB, 480x270px
>>36479173
Just give up. Seriously. What's the point? Even guys who STICK to it get NOWHERE.

Let's face it - YOU LIFT FOR GIRLS. Don't DENY it, don't say "oh no I lift for myse-"FUCKING BULLSHIT. YOU LIFT BECAUSE YOU WANT A "shy qt" *(FUCKING LMAO) and guess what? IT GETS YOU NOWHERE.

All this lifting shit is FUCKING POINTLESS for 99% of people. You have places like /fit/ FULL of gymcels lifting several times a week, eating nothing but CHICKEN and BROCCOLI and guess what? THEY GET NOTHING OUT OF IT. LMAO.

Honestly, ask yourself right now. Have you EVER got ANYTHING out of lifting? No, that "qt who smiled" at you doesn't mean SHIT because that happens to EVERYONE. Face it, life is determined by GENETICS, not "hard work".

If you don't believe me, spend a minute to look at the guys who, you know, ACTUALLY GET LAID. Do you think Chad bothers with this shit? Do you think Chad even KNOWS what "bulking and cutting" is? Does Chad do autistic bullshit like "NOFAP"? FUCK NO. You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.

If you have to make a concentrated effort to cut then YOU LACK GOOD GENETICS. Why? Because Chad is lean YEAR ROUND without even TRYING. And even THAT doesn't matter, because it's his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME THAT MAKES GIRLS ATTRACTED TO HIM ANYWAY.
>>
File: macros.jpg (22KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
macros.jpg
22KB, 388x388px
Stay strong breh
>>
>>36479215
>I literaly consume less then a starving african child.
Yet more than the average dieting cardio bunny. Grow some balls, asshole.
>>
>>36479173
Go to google images and look at pictures of barbecue.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Do IF, absolutely fantastic. Been cutting with IF for almost 10 weeks, almost there.

Pic related
>>
>>36480111
You got it wrong my friend. I am happily married and I workout because I want to always be a better version of myself. My wife doesn't ask me to train, she can even be bothered by it. I don't do it for her, I do it for me.
>>
>>36479263
>>36479179

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee/videos
>>
>>36480208
Please can someone explain cutting to me ?
If l eat less won't l just end up being a skelly ?
>>
>>36480111
Honest question, I've seen this same shit over and over. Are you the same guy or is this some copy-pasted stuff?
>>
Eat 300 calls worth of spinach cucumber and celery. Good luck
>>
It's probably boredom or dehydration. Drink some water and watch a show.
>>
Take amphetamine, no hunger and feel good at the same time.
>>
>>36479173

more fiber. more lemonade without sugar
>>
>>36480331
There's so many different posts set up in that format. It's one very dedicated anon. I'm impressed and also scared for his well-being.
>>
>>36480233
NOOOOOOO
>>
>>36480297
Eat less calories while hitting your macros. You should lose fat and maintain muscle mass if you do it right
>>
>>36480589
Enjoy your green watery shits
>>
>>36480867
If that's what happens when you eat them, you need to eat them more regularly
>>
>>36480839
Thanks mang
>>
>>36479173
drink coffee
Do IF
>>
>>36479173
ACCEPT HUNGER
>>
>>36479173
That's why I love my Vyvanse. It suppresses my appetite.
Granted, I never ate much to begin with and am still over weight (fuck you thyroid)
>>
>>36480208
What are your calories and macros like?
Ive done IF for two of my past cuts, but I can never break the sub 12%.

Do you carb cycle?
>>
>>36480111
>this guy again
>>
>>36480208
Nice ass, bby
>>
File: 1455114540568.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1455114540568.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>36481272
>>
Filthy yankee here, is pic what fat southerners eat everyday, where's the greens?
>>
>>36481481
I wasn't baiting m8

>Captcha: Select all the fish
>>
>>36479173
30 mins HIIT helps me
when i do this regularly i lose weight while eating whatever i want whenever i feel hungry
when i want to cut without cardio and i count calories i feel like shit everyday
>>
>>36479173
Just eat fucking celery

it's filling as fuck and is basically calorie free
>>
>>36480111
This is a meme I don't get. Is this blaha or something?

>FUCKING LMAO
>>
>>36479173
Drink water
>>
File: 1457292329811.jpg (500KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1457292329811.jpg
500KB, 1000x1001px
>>36480208
Fucking this. If you're cutting and not doing IF you're shooting yourself in the foot. As long as you make it through the first week or so and get into a proper schedule it's so easy to do. I'm not counting my macros (though I should honestly) and still seeing results. Here's an example of some thigns I've eaten in the last week:
>Fast food (burger or kebab and fries) like 4 times
>Big ass Bowl of spaghetti
>4 donuts in one day
>Literally jusy nutella on bread
And I'm down ~2.5 lbs. As long as you workout and stick to your window, IF makes cutting as easy as apple fucking pie
>>
>tfw bf bulking while you're cutting
>have to make him a decadent birthday cake and try not to eat much of it

At least it's going to be a protein ice cream cake :)
>>
>>36481540
Not every day, and not that much for one meal. That looks like a combo platter of some sort, made to be shared with others
>>
>>36481540
Go away you damnyankee
>>
>>36481540
Do they not have barbecue places where you live?
>>
>>36479173
Get off 4chan and your computer in general. Stay busy. If i'm moving about, I can go all day without eating no problem. Go make some social gains with friends. I like guitar so I jam with my buds all the time.
>>
Le sigh.

Wishing i could just drop this last ten lbs.

Totally fell off the wagon this weekend. trying to make up for it this week

>mfw need to do cardio but too lazy

Ugg
>>
>>36480111
Can this guy get permabanned or something? I mean at least try to be funny when you're trolling..
>>
>>36479179
I took a picture of my stomach from a very unflattering angle.

Then I edited a picture of >muhgoalbod next to it.

Set it as phone wallpaper and bam.
Instant motivation.

Though people do give me that look if they see my phone
>>
>>36480111
im tired of seeing this shit everyday
>>
>>36479173
>Chew gum
>Drink coffee
>Drink a metric fuckton of water
>Cigarettes [Would not advise]
All of the above are apettite depressants. Alternatively, I find that working out while hungry temporarily supresses my apettite.
>>
Do you have strict meal times? If so try dropping them. Eat only when you're hungry. You'll eat a lot less and feel a lot better for it.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.