[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever tried this? Is this shit good for bulking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 179x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 179x300px
Anyone ever tried this? Is this shit good for bulking?
>>
>>36478149
eat food skele
>>
Why aren't you eating big anon?
>>
>>36478188
I do actually. I'm just afraid that i'm getting too much calories and not enough protein. For one scoop it has like 500 calories and around 15g of protein.
>>
>>36478238
ON protein has 24g per ~200 calories.
>>
>>36478273
If you're worried about macros, eat normally and supplement with a high protein low carb protein powder. I don't know why that's so difficult to understand.
>>
>>36478300
Because i'm really lazy in nutrition
>>
>>36478238

jeez that sounds like a huge waste of money...
>>
>>36478331

um, so don't be?
>>
>>36478677
Seriously. Mass gainers are litterally just high sugar, sometimes high fat, sub-par protein ratio shakes. If he's going to be that lazy and waste that much money he might as well buy those steamer bags of rice, broc, and frozen chicken and slather it in a high-fat content sauce. At least you get some fiber that way.
>>
>>36478149
Take protein powder
add whole milk
add oats
add bananas
add peanut butter

instant bulking shake
>>
>>36478920
If he really wanted to bulk he could add some olive oil to it as well.
>>
>>36478668
Not him but I take Serious Mass whenever I am unable to hit my macros on a particular day. Cost is less than $3 per shake with milk and requires hardly any preparation. Though I would be rather cautious about mass gainers (or any supplement rather) from no-name brands like the one OP posted.

>>36478877
Mass gainers aren't really that much high sugar and certainly not much relative to how many calories/protein/fat you are getting relative to other common beverages. Most of the calories come from maltodextrin and whey concentrate/isolate anyway (the main ingredients in most mass gainers).

I don't disagree with the point you are trying to make but most of /fit/ seems to just parrot whatever is in at the moment. Protein shakes are a convenience, not a necessity, but for some of us that is good enough. The cost argument is just silly and I'm saying that as a student who lives on a part time job.
>>
>>36479132
Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide.
>>
>>36479149
Yeah so it isn't a (simple) sugar. So is white rice, bread and corn. :^)

Alright I concede. It has a very high glycemic index too so it's probably as bad as glucose (I'm not really sure here). But an insulin spike is desirable after exercise and shouldn't worry you if you are a skele and not diabetic.
>>
>>36478149
my breh used, I think it works cuz his bulk went pretty well, he kinda just over bulked by now by yeah i works.
>>
>>36478149
enjoy food instead if you're bulking, when the cut comes you'll regret it
>>
>>36479132
maltodextrin is just sugar dude. and serious mass is just maltodextrin and whey
>>
>>36478238
i have opium and im getting 50 g of protein
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.