[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are lazy as fuack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x1462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x1462px
So yesterday I went on a "how to get out of skinny fat mode thread"

I gave OP some advice on how I got out of the skinny fat mode with a cutting diet I did while working out at the gym every 3 to 4 days. I also showed my before (skinny fat pic) and after pic (with is more of a skelly me but out of the skinny fat mode).

OP did not beleive that my results were a 2 month progress.

I can not believe how lazy people on this board are, it's too fucking easy to cut, the hard part is to get big as fuack. I literally I'm lazy as fuck but all I do is cut, meet my macros and work out 3 to 4 times a week. Quit being extremely lazy as shit and you will see that is too fucking easy to get out of the skinny fat mode lazy motherfuckers
>>
>>36471041
'Ok'
>>
:)
>>
>>36471041
Can I smell your fart?
>>
>>36471041
Ok. But why u so mad.
>>
I know what you mean. There's this dude at my gym, been going there longer than I have, and today I saw him deadlifting 60kg, using safety bars in the poower rack to have the bar further off the ground, for 4 reps.

I think he's physically retarded though. Loooks like a goddamn fish. Fucking inbred asians.
>>
>>36471041
Is it possible to get out of skinny fat mode(of not like your body) with only bodyweight and 10kg dumbell?Also i cant count the calories on my food because all i eat is cooked food and fruits(no junk or sugary food) but they are usually high on protein
>>
File: 1433263171666.jpg (8KB, 115x195px) Image search: [Google]
1433263171666.jpg
8KB, 115x195px
>>36471041
can you please post the same advice ITT? How did you do it?

Currently bulking until June/july and then I'm going to cut. But I'm scared it might not work.
>>
>people will fall for his memes
>>
Post Diet please.
Also how do I cut without losing muscle?
>>
>>36471128
ride a bike
;)
>>
Nice diary you have there friend.
Why don't you link us to your tumblr so we can read more?
>>
>>36471041
Lmao invisible lats comparable to the piss lord himself
>>
>>36471041
routine? currently skinny fat btw
>>
>>36471375
Post a pic of yourself mate.
>>
>>36471095
Some people just have different goals, he could be cutting so maybe he can't get any stronger or he could be just weak.
>>36471106
You are gonna HAVE TO count the calories, there is no doubt. And you can get cut with low weighth but you wont build much muscle if you don't push your self to the limit.
>>36471108
So if you're gonna cut, there is absolutely no way you arent gonna cut unless you don't keep track of your calories. All I do is eat 1500 kcals a day. I'm not too strict since I ocationally go over 1500 by 100 or 200 calories. There is no spot loss weight so you are gonna loose fat everywhere in your body, hardest place to loose fat is in your belly and love handles. Work out 3 to 4 days a week. Push your self to the most weight you can handle and realize that when you are cutting you are not gonna go higher in weight because your body can't do more unless you are strong as fuck.
>>36471128
There is no need for me to post diet if you meet your macros. You will loose a little bit of muscle but is minimal. Make sure to not last 2 hours at the gym, what you wanna do is cut that time in half, what I do is run on incline 5.0 and 6.5 pace to warm my body up, then do what aver workout I'm supposed to do on hat certain day, like chest/arms/back/legs/shoulders, don't do more than one body part a day.

Diet:
Morning:
-one scoop optimum nutrition gold standard whey and 500 ml of 0%milk and a I trow half a cup of oats in water to the microwave for two minutes and eat that. Then go to gym. And after gym another protein shake

Lunch:
-could be chicken breast
-could be 90/10 cooked ground beef
-could be tuna
I always include 3 slices of whole grain bread. And just drink water

Dinner:
I eat what ever I can that will get me to 1500 kcals, like 2 avocados or a little bit of beans. Sometimes another protein shake. Its easy
>>
http://bonytobeastly.com/skinny-fat-guide/
>>
>>
>>
>>36471627
>tfw in strongfat mode

Fucking, what's the point if I have this gut.
Going to start cutting.
>>
>>36471765
Tbh I'd rather be strongfat than skinnyfit.
>>
>>36471095
What if I told you he wasn't doing deadlift. Its caller rack pulls
>>
>>36471778
Reason why most of /fit/ just recommends the bulk than cut. Easier to do, aesthetically more pleasing during the journey, and stronger lifts.
>>
>>36471778
Depends what your goal is. I used to think this, but I don't know anymore. It's embarrasing having a big stomach and shit.
>>
>>36471444
Currently I'm eating >70g of carbs a day and I have no energy at the gym.
>>
>>36472027
>
<wrong sign anon
>>
>>36472077
Thanks, sorry.
>>
>>36472027
I eat around 179plus g of carbs a day, 160g plus of protein and about 50g of fat. What are you doing eating 70g of carbs? Or why would anyone eat so little carbs? Lrn2 eat while not going over 1500 calories scrub
>>
>>36471614
this shit is so hard to do right though, currently skinny fit, want to get strong but like im paranoid about getting any belly fat so i struggle to eat enough
>>
>>36472184
I read somewhere that it was supposed to suppress your appetite.
>>
>>36472210
Why suppress your apettite if you can just choose to eat or not to eat?
>>
>>36472922
Because I will normally eat if I'm hungry, suppose I need to ignore that.
>>
>>36471041
Cool story bro.
>>
>>36471614
>Cutting as a skinny fat makes you skinny fit

No you stupid nigger, it only makes you skinny, not fit.
>>
What if I am on a low weight already? Still cut?
Is it not going to look like shit?
How much longer will it take me to burn the fat by lifting and eating at math maintenance?
>>
>>36473106
It's implied you actually go to the gym while doing it
>>
>>36473133
Because eating at a deficit, or cutting, is going to build your currently non existing muscles amirite? Let me guess, "you get toned".
>>
>>36471810
This. As a beginner its much better to see your lifts go up consistently and to actually have the energy to work out. It motivates the fuck out of you to be able to eventually bench 2 pl8 and be one of the strongest guys in the gym. Theres also the fact that bulking takes a bit less discipline than cutting, eating healthily isnt as paramount, its like the easy mode before moving onto medium ie cuttting.
>>
File: 1456717842306.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1456717842306.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>36471041
>no chest
>no biceps
>roiding while skinny fat
>>
File: skinny-fat.jpg (7KB, 172x194px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat.jpg
7KB, 172x194px
You dont even look that bad before, you have clear shoulder separation and a chest.

Like your not like this image.
>>
>>36473131
Just fucking start lifting and eating already, you'll figure it out as you go along. That's literally the "secret" to getting fit.
>>
but do you drink alcohol? i do everything you said except for that I drink alcohol on the weekdns so it fucks up my gains
>>
>>36471041
what's your maintenance at OP?
did you go under by 500 calories? 1000 calories?
>>
>>36473259
Don't fall for his tricks
>>
>>36473196
Its all a process, since im a beginner im ópting to be cut and fit for the summer. After summer i will change my 1500 kcal diet to a 6000 kcal diet . Lean bulk, no cheat meal bullshit
>>
>>36473241
I do drink an average of 3 beers on weekends. I have not been drinking for the last month though, feels way better not to drink.>>36473259

My maintainance is like 2300, im 5'9, usted to weight 165 Ibs, now im at 148IBS
>>
File: 1348831122049.jpg (52KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
1348831122049.jpg
52KB, 448x419px
>ITT newbs who don't understand how posing and light tricks work.
>>
>>36473979
This. The guy was barely skinnyfat to start as well.
>>
>>36471444
Wow, your diet is horrible. Eat some broccoli, you mongoloid.
>>
>>36473233
Thats because you are fat. >>36474061
Lets see your results
>>
Thanks for the advice you gave to another anon, OP.

I've been lifting for about 6 months (was literally a skelly with a bit of fat on the belly/love handles). But now I'm probably at 12% bf and I want to cut since my face is getting a bit chubby and I hate to see me like that.
>>
>>36474197
>falling for OP's tricks
>>
>>36471041
*pro tip

You weren't really a skinny fat faglord.
>>
>>36474160
Not him but you do eat like shit. You eat bread with your fucking meats wtf are you a pleb or something? No rice? No sweet potato or veggies? Fucking avocado for dinner? 2 protein shakes and it's not even lunch yet? Not gonna make it desu brah.
>>
>>36474221
It's not like I'm falling for it.
I've been cutting for the past days.
I just can't see my face getting chubby and having that fat layer on my stomach.
I lift to feel better about my body, and I wouldn't feel good about it if I start getting fat on my face.
Also, this is a bit offtopic, but how off are the measurements with a bf caliper?
It says I'm 11-ish but I think it's a bit more than that.
>>
>>36474258
>falling for the tricks
>taking bodyfat percentage seriously
>lifting to fill the abyss

Listen to this child. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aJdgAnOCrc
>>
>>36471627
tfw strong-strong-fat

(in between strong-fat and strong)
>>
>>36474290
Man, who cares.
I just want my face thin as it was, that's why I'm cutting.
>>
>>36471821
stop being a faggot obsessed with abs and learn to appreciate your gains in other areas.

it's a journey dumbass it takes time
>>
File: 1432057560041.png (36KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1432057560041.png
36KB, 255x255px
Is linear progression impossible on a cut? What if you modify your program to increase weight every other workout?

>>36471614
>>36471627

Currently stuck in skinny-fat hell. It's nice to think my lifts have gone up 30-40-80-90 since I started but having a gut is a confidence kill. Also, doing a brosplit with bitchwieght looks retarded. Skinny-fat is a literal no win...

>JDIMSA
>>
>>36474989
>brosplit with bitchweights

brah, no one is watching you in the gym, trust me. as long as you just show up and put the work in no one GAF about you. get some self confidence damn baka
>>
>>36475054
this

nobody cares

just lift and eventually you'll be lifting non-babby weights
>>
>>36475054
>>36475493
>implying a brosplit lifting babyweights will make you look good
>>
>>36475493
i disagree, skinny fat noobs shouldn't be doing brosplits with their miniscule strength levels. i've seen it go wrong in the gym i've been going to for almost 2 years in between college breaks:

>random dyel kids, probably around my age
>lifting baby weight, curling and using primarily machines. doing brosplits i assume
>leave to college for a few months, make ridiculous gains and strength gains from my bulk
>come back home, dyelfag looks EXACTLY the same... pushing the SAME weights
>go back to school for a few months
>come back for summer break absolutely shredded, dyelfag looks EXACTLY the same, lifting babyweight still

yet, people still think beginner routines like SS/ICF 5x5/SL are memes, and that they should only do brosplits. despite the fact they can't even bench 1 plate 10 times...
>>
>>36471041
Being an ex fat fuck I find it a lot easier to bulk and eat at maintenance than cut. Cutting is satanic.
>>
>>36475943

This.

The problem is fatty pants have two options: A.) bulk, get more fat but continue steady gainz B.) cut, gainz are elusive and inconsistent
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 589x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 589x735px
>>36475943
>be me last September
>had been lifting 1 month, and met a dude at college who was into lifting and also skinny as fuck
>he has been lifting for 8 months longer than me
>he gets me into his program
>5 day brosplit - the usual machine filled routine centered around individual muscle groups once per week
>make shit gains after 3 months
>switch to ICF 5x5
>gymbro quits ICF after a week because he "wasn't getting super sore" like on his brosplit
>I continue on without him, he goes back to brosplit
>I make quick gains and pass him up in all the main compound lifts
>he's been lifting for a 1.3 years now, and me for 7 months
>he barely reached 1pl8 bench a couple weeks ago
>I'm at 165 bench for 3x5
>I'm squatting more than him
>I'm bigger than him
>I would say I deadlift more than him, but he doesn't deadlift because "it hurts his back"
>mfw he says that he "wants size and doesn't care about strength"
>mfw he thinks that he can get big benching 1pl8 and doing bitch accessories with pussy weight
>mfw he was looking into buying creatine and mass gainers because he thinks that will magically make him huge

I tried to get him stronger and bigger, I really did. But he just doesn't want to change his God almighty brosplit
>>
>>36474237
Nigger, all i care about is meeting my macros. Thats the only thing that matters. Why would I care about whole grain bread when 3 slices wont do anything to harm me. I stay at a solid 160g of carbs daily
>>
>>36474228
Then you are fat ya dumb shit. Post a pic
>>
>>36476088
Stronger is not bigger.
Thats why you see all those bodybuilders doing high reps with b1tch w8s making all kinds of gains. If you want to be powerlifter thats ok.
>>
>>36476145
U wot m8? The more weight the more muscle fibers you shred increasing muscle volume.
>>
>>36476145
nigga if you inject 10 cups of test juice in your asscheeks everyday, you can do knee pushups and get swole.

those "bodybuilders" can get big benching 90lbs because of the juice.
>>
File: elsa.jpg (91KB, 869x1092px) Image search: [Google]
elsa.jpg
91KB, 869x1092px
>>36476088
why do you keep posting that blurry ass version?
>>
File: kelly snatch.jpg (26KB, 336x409px) Image search: [Google]
kelly snatch.jpg
26KB, 336x409px
>>36473979
>>36473287
>>36473989
This

OP you weren't even skinny fat to start with tho
>>
>>36477172
How is that not skinny fat? Please explain to me, that was like 16% bodyfat.
>>
>>36471614
>>36471627
Wait so which one do I do?
>>
>>36476098
Micronutrients will catch up to you eventually m8. Not to mention having at least 3 protein shakes a day with fuck all food (I eat your entire day in 1-2 meals) is going to eventually fuck with your liver.
>>
>>36476145
Those body builders can still move heavy weights you stupid fuck. Ever see Ronnie Coleman squat?? Go to your gym and i can guarantee that every big cunt in your gym can bench at least 2pl8. If you want to be a small weak fuck that's ok though.
>>
>>36478468
Ok, im trying to understand what you are saying now. Specially since you said liver and fuck in the same sentence. Beans, 90% lean beef, chicken breast, whole grains, oats, egg whites, broken rice, pinto beans, tomatoes, onions, spagetti, how are these fuck all foods? They good their nutricional value very well. What scares me is what you are saying about the liver getting fucked. I didnt think that could actually fuck with my liver, just two Shakes daily.

I would apreciate some explaining
>>
>>36478751
To put it in simple terms, protein powder is worthless unless you have available enzymes to break it down or vitamins to assimilate it. Too much protein, especially in the digestible form that is whey protein, uses up vital pancreatic enzymes. That is why the 2g/lb is a meme. I was once like you, having 2-3 shakes a day. I took a blood test one day because i was feeling lethargic as hell and the doc found that I had a really low level of enzymes and a low blood sugar level. Low blood sugar level is normal for people who lift heavy and aren't eating enough sugars/carbs, but the low level of enzymes he attributes to me getting majority of my protein intake from protein shakes.

Also, in terms of carbs you eat half a cup of oats (an ideal serving is usually 1 cup or 1 1/2) and 3 slices of bread. That's all i gathered from your post and it sounded like you are barely eating anything at all while unnecessarily focusing on your protein intake.
>>
>>36479034
Thank you for the heads up. I couldnt figure out how my diet was fuck all but now I ser that it was a missunderstanding. For now in I will take only one protein shake after workingout only. I will also do my research because I dont want to be memed on/fit/. I was extremely worried there for a second. Holy con you have no idea how worried I was. Liver problems are scary as fuck, i had a mate die from a bad liver
>>
>>36479061
Sorry to hear that man
>>
>>36479081
No problem man. We are all gonna die anyway, but we all want to live as much as possible haha
>>
>>36471041
hard part for me is doing the actual lifting in the moment, i cant find the willpwoer to push myself hard enough
>>
>>36473163
yes it will, if you get enough protein
>>
>>36471086
kek
>>
File: skinny fat.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
skinny fat.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>36477547
You made great progress and you look good, but obviously had muscle before. I think when people say skinny fat they think of pic related.

> would literally be hungry skelly if not for sizeable fat
>>
>>36471041
im skinnyfat but im definitely building muscle mass, i hope ill know when im big enough for a cut to be worthwhile
>>
>>36478468
he might not meet his micros (though eating rice won't help you meet your micro needs much more than just eating a slice of bread for dinner) and no, he could be sipping on protein shakes all day without doing any damage to your liver

you're retarded.
>>
>>36471041
>tfw Auschwitz mode

I've started eating big meals 3 times a day with high calorie snacks and I go to the gym 3 days a week.

Am I gonna make it b-brahs?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.