[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overeating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1434142612223.jpg (140KB, 634x543px) Image search: [Google]
1434142612223.jpg
140KB, 634x543px
I know it sound silly but I can't stop compulsory eating carbs (candy, chips etcetera)

Iš there any helpful videos or literature to help overcome it or only solution to simply man up?
>>
>>36470554
Im with you,OP. I have such a sweet tooth that I think I might be sugar addicted. It keeps fucking up my cut. I just cant stop eating sugar
>>
File: 1438264130670.jpg (55KB, 642x746px) Image search: [Google]
1438264130670.jpg
55KB, 642x746px
>>36470580
Yes, but I feel like an animal who can't control his urges, I mean I workout real hard for two or more hours to compensate for it , but I think this isn't right path. I must learn to control my hunger.
>>
Swap out for veg and fruit.

When I cut I just chow down on garden peas and cook huge meals of veg that are low in kcal.
>>
File: 1456821584938.jpg (211KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1456821584938.jpg
211KB, 625x469px
>>36470646
I was thinking about it. I believe I could just fill my stomach with carrots like fucking horse , but wouldn't that be too calorie dense? maybe I should use some other vegetables?
>>
>>36470623
I know that feel. I overeat a lot as well and do some extra cardio then. But this way I just maintain my weight at ~20% bf. I started at 25% last october. I could be at like 10-12% if I just would not fuck my cut up with sugar...
>>
>>36470679
You will struggle to get fat of plants, maybe use broccoli or spinach it's high in protein.

And carrots are actually pretty low in kcal 100g is like 30 kcal or something
>>
File: 1455792637495.jpg (17KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1455792637495.jpg
17KB, 450x299px
>>36470747
I really, really doubt carrots are only 30 calories, my problem isn't that I don't eat proteins - I eat 700 grams chicken breast, 300 grams fish and 8 egg whites a day but still give out to my urges and eat candies or bread anything which has carbs in it
>>
>>36470554
Stop buying it
>>36470580
I had the same problem when I started out with my cut, I just started to take small concentrations of sugar that fit into my diet, if I didn't I would feel extremely tired and sluggish. I got used to it over time and now I hardly crave processed sugar anymore.
>>
>>36470801
They are, they're pretty good to snack on. They're also a pretty good source of fibers.

It's not literally hitler to eat candy or bread, as long as you don't eat too much. If you try to completely stop eating candy you'll probably get angry one day and eat 4 fucking bags, so you might as well take a small amount each day.
>>
>>36470554
Kick it for a week or two completely. Your cravings will stop

Drink a lot of water when you start feeling hungry for that shit

I have a really bad sweet tooth and replaced it with mangoes. Those things are so fucking good, ten times better than candy and they are actually good for you
>>
I've been avoiding added sugar/sweeteners recently. Fortunately I already ate reasonably healthy and didn't drink soda, so my withdrawal symptoms weren't nearly as bad as some of the horror stories I've read. I've gone from feeling the need to eat every 2-3 hours to comfortably eating just three meals. When I do eat, I've been feeling less compelled to eat junk.
>>
>>36471117
THIS
>>
guys i hate to say it but there's a cheat code

up to you to figure that one out
>>
>>36470554
Carbs? I think you mean junk food. Replace that candy and chips with sweet potatoes and brown rice. Bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.