[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social skills general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 550x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 550x266px
How are your social skills muscles going /fit/? Been working them out regularly?

>tfw I start uni today as a young autist

D-do you have any advice for me /fit/? Pls help.
>>
>>36460747
Make an effort. Literally anyone will find friends if they're not just hiding from the world.
>>
>>36460747
The first three days. Make them count. Talk to grills too.
>>
>>36460821
But what do I eye to people? I don't know any good conversation starters. Or how to continue them.

>>36460889
>talk to grills to

Like how?
>>
>>36460747
What country? What degree?
>>
Just B urself.
>>
>>36460747
Take some xanex and just walk around meeting people.
>>
>>36461128
But people don't like me when I'm myself or else I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!

>>36461105
Aus. A crappy diploma.

>>36461145
>implying I can get it now
>>
>>36461090
By talking to them.
>>
>>36461246
Just treat everyone like you would treat yo self. Unless you're some self cutter. Or do cut them. Make some jail buddies
>>
>>36460747
Haven't had too much time recently but there is a party next weekend with lot of hot grills so I got that going for me.
>>
>>36460747
/r/ing the Starting Social Skills infographic
>>
>>36461293
Also interested in this
>>
interdasted
>>
File: SSS.png (547KB, 880x1604px) Image search: [Google]
SSS.png
547KB, 880x1604px
>>36461293
>>36461309
>>
>>36461090
conversation starters
"Where are you from?"
"What high school did you go to?"
"How bout them (sports stuff), eh?"
"Excuse me, where is (thing you may or may not know the location of)?"
"What's your major"
"Lemme pee in dat butt" (this one may not work well)
>>
>>36461230
Nigga you think too much. Normies are nice and accepting even for an autist like you. Bee yourself eventually someone will like you
>>
>>36461090
Be aware of your posture. Look at eyes/nose/lips when talking. Subtle smile. Say hi. If they reply, say your name and talk about anything related (college/classes/being bored whatever). Accept that some people won't be interested in talking to you. Make sure that doesn't put you down and never make yourself look needy. I can't stress this enough, it's better to stop trying than look needy. Try to show some emotions
>>
>>36460747
J O I N C L U B S
O
I
N

C
L
U
B
S
>>
>>36461318
Never seen this before, but it's genius
>>
Which pua books/ videos are worth going through? Is 26 too old to go clubbing?
>>
>>36461090
Fuck, are people really this pathetic?

>How do I talk to people
Did your parents lock you up in a closet as a child? Did you not socialize at school? What is wrong with you, anon?
>>
>>36460747
you were normalfag enough to finish high school and get into uni

why do you normies pretend you are anti social?
>>
>>36460747
Dont be afraid to sit next to the hot girl
>>
>>36461404
I'm not massively into pua but the stuff on returnofkings is pretty solid. Also it hugely depends on the club, event etc. but as long as it's not a massively student orientated night 26 is perfectly fine for clubbing. Chestbrah's 30 and still goes clubbing on the reg.
>>
>>36460821

Lies
>>
>>36460747
You've got a good year or so of General Education, this will put you in the areas of random enough people.
Just learn to talk to them.
As the classes move on you'll find people you have similar interest with.
You'll find it easier to say hello and while you might hate them, the effort is obviously easier.

That's it.
The rest is all you.
>>
>>36461433
He's 40 telling people he's 30 to act like a 20 year old
>>
>>36461090

idk anon just pretend you don't want to fuck them for five minutes and ask what their experience at uni has been like so far

ask if they're feeling like going to the dining hall

what you talk about literally doesn't matter, just don't drop spaghetti

nobody wants to be alone and everyone likes attention / being treated like a normal human being
>>
>>36461416
Eh that's a no true Scotsman argument. At a certain point everyone's a normie except that one wizard who was homeschooled by his mom that worked 3 jobs and he got all his social experience from his mom's autistic pet iguana.
>>
>>36461433
Return of kings has gone to shit lately, just read the book of pook and you are fine.
>>
>>36460747
you'll probably never have any easier time meeting people than you will during the first week of college. Everybody is in the same boat as you and desperate to make friends
>>
>>36461408
I was home schooled :(
>>
>>36461373
Implying all normies are the same
>>
>>36461420
But I'm an ugly gymcel and I dont want to be THAT guy

>>36461373
>>36461593

I hope this is true.
>>
>>36461603
oh boy

better an hero already
>>
>>36460747

No clue. 5 years in college and I never talked to anyone beyond mandatory projects. You get there and realize how hated you are, and it's just impossible.
No joke, I started smoking to calm me down when i was there.
>>
How to talk to women? I'm at uni and have no idea how to get a gf or even a one night stand

Pls respond /fit/ I haven't felt the touch of a women in almost 4 years
>>
Find a Chad and be his friend. I honestly wish I'd found this out sooner. I was always really shy, but I've befriended a Chad at my local rock gym and learned/observed how he interacts with girls since they flock to him. He says some weird shit sometimes but since he says it so confidently girls don't care, and when they say something or give a look he luahgs it off by turning it into a joke.

Plus when girls/other people see you with them, they'll come to you when you're alone since they assume if you hang with Chad you must be ok too.

It's definitely helped me come out of my shell and made me more confident
>>
>>36462272
>almost 4years

Normie pls leave.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.